canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:00 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:

Yes and I see we're going to play 'how many times must I say it before you hear it' again are we.

Very well. "Sources and methods." Such a memo must have "sources and methods" redacted if they might threaten national security.

Did you get it that time? "Sources and methods"

It isn't that Trump won't release it. It's that National security agency sources and methods must be redacted before he can release it. Or do you not no what redacted is? Is that the problem?

You mentioned Trump. Will you have to hear it from his own tweeting lips (so to speak) before you acknowledge what he actually said?

Quote:
The Democrats sent a very political and long response memo which they knew, because of sources and methods (and more), would have to be heavily redacted, whereupon they would blame the White House for lack of transparency. Told them to re-do and send back in proper form!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 10, 2018

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/02/10/ ... use-600709

Or is it just that you don't understand what sources and methods are in a security sense and why they matter?

Nope.

First he doesn’t need to wait for someone to redact it before he authorizes its release. He can just authorize the release and the FBI can then go about redacting it Second redaction of a MEMO doesn’t take all that long. a couple of days tops.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:53 pm

As always, Beave you're in desperate quest of a clue.

Here's one:

Quote:

The Bad Theater of the Schiff Memo

Last night the Executive Branch sent the Schiff Memo back to the House Intelligence Committee letting them know that the DOJ and FBI would not sign off unless specific redactions were made.

But trust me. This is exactly what Adam Schiff wanted.

The Schiff Memo was never intended to be a serious attempt to address the so-called inaccuracies of the Nunes Memo.

Instead, Adam Schiff deliberately included sensitive information knowing it would need to be redacted – all so he could set up this bit of Bad Theater.

In other words, the memo was a prop in an elaborate stage play starring the Democrats in Congress and their water-carriers in the press.

And right on cue, the stars of this Bad Theater took the stage to deliver their lines....

More at link

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:22 pm

N_Fiddledog wrote:
As always, Beave you're in desperate quest of a clue.

Here's one:

Quote:

The Bad Theater of the Schiff Memo

Last night the Executive Branch sent the Schiff Memo back to the House Intelligence Committee letting them know that the DOJ and FBI would not sign off unless specific redactions were made.

But trust me. This is exactly what Adam Schiff wanted.

The Schiff Memo was never intended to be a serious attempt to address the so-called inaccuracies of the Nunes Memo.

Instead, Adam Schiff deliberately included sensitive information knowing it would need to be redacted – all so he could set up this bit of Bad Theater.

In other words, the memo was a prop in an elaborate stage play starring the Democrats in Congress and their water-carriers in the press.

And right on cue, the stars of this Bad Theater took the stage to deliver their lines....

More at link

More ridiculous batshit. The Demss foresaw that a Republican memo accusing them would be released and so inserted irrelevant confidential information in their rebuttal of those accusations, because they didn’t want the public wouldn’t hear the Demsrebuttal of those accusations? That really sounds plausible to you? How mentally ill are you?

Republicans control all of the parties involved if they wanted to release it they would release it, if they wanted to redact it first then they would. They could approve it now, condotioal upon signing off on the redacted version. They’re just stalling, eagerly waiting for the next terrorist attack to distract people so they can try to make people forget about thos

Funny how when it came to the Nunes memo the Republicans said “security be damned this is more important” but suddenly now when it comes to rebutting their lies suddenly nobody in the Republican controlled government can figure out how to use a black magic marker for what they claim is due to confidentiality

Bu the way, did you watch the vid of Trumps hairpiece malfunction? What did you think of that big bald scalp? From the back he looks a lot like this guy:

Last edited by BeaverFever on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:30 pm

I think I might be getting triggered by all this bad acting from Adam Schiff and the Dems, Beave.

"Triggered"...in the new progspeak that's what happens when you guys get so ridiculous you make the rest of us laugh at you, right?

Here's a little more from the link:

Quote:
It’s a good thing these stage players were permitted to deliver their lines over Twitter and not live on stage. My guess is, it would have sounded something like this:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Behold your glorious leader

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:51 pm

He looks like mid-stage Gollum. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:59 pm

I think it’s more of Voldemort thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:39 pm

Noted dipshit sez "Canada does not treat us right", no one else knows that the fuck he's talking about:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trump-c ... -1.4532053

Quote:
U.S. President Donald Trump is complaining about Canadian trade practices while threatening some as-yet-undefined international tax that has revived fears he might be contemplating new American import penalties.

He made the remarks at the White House on Monday while unveiling a long-awaited infrastructure plan. During a lengthy session with reporters, he complained about countries considered allies of the U.S.

"Canada does not treat us right in terms of the farming and the crossing the borders," Trump said.

"We cannot continue to be taken advantage of by other countries."

It's unclear what he was referring to. In the past, he has complained about Canada's dairy controls and softwood lumber. Administration officials have also expressed anger over Canada's wide-ranging attack at the World Trade Organization (WTO) on the U.S. system for imposing duties.

Trump did promise more clarity soon on a new tax. More details could be coming this week, he suggested.

"We are going to charge countries outside of our country — countries that take advantage of the United States," Trump said.

"Some of them are so-called allies but they are not allies on trade… So we're going to be doing very much a reciprocal tax and you'll be hearing about that during the week and the coming months."

It's unclear what type of tax he's referring to. Earlier this year, the administration dropped the idea of a border-adjustment tax in its since-passed fiscal reform, because of widespread opposition on Capitol Hill.

Another promise kept! Prepare to get MAGA-ed, my fellow Soviet Canuckistanis, so lube up while you can! The ones with the most guns and the smallest brains have got their eyes on us now. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:49 am

Who needs them. If you want to know the weather just watch TV or listen to the radio.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:56 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:
Who needs them. If you want to know the weather just watch TV or listen to the radio.

Hehehe, yea, exactly. In a year where storms that hit the US did a record amount of damage, it's really a dick move to reduce the accuracy of forecasts to save 8% on an already small budget.

It'll cost much more than that in lives and assets that could have been saved.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:57 am

Poor whites and coloured folk....do they really care?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:02 am

ShepherdsDog wrote:

Or try looking out the window.

I understand that may be difficult for some, as #notallbasements have windows.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:12 am

martin14 wrote:
ShepherdsDog wrote:

Or try looking out the window.

I understand that may be difficult for some, as #notallbasements have windows.

If I can see the hurricane outside my window, it's too late.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:24 am

Meh....I saw plenty of typhoons out of our windows for years.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6935 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 302  303  304  305  306  307  308 ... 463  Next