Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:37 am

Coach85 wrote:
His policies are failing already.

From my point of view and from the perspective of my financial accounts he's doing great.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:40 am

BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:
His policies are failing already.

From my point of view and from the perspective of my financial accounts he's doing great.

You're just one of ~325 million. Ask those farmers who are awaiting their handout how these policies are doing for them.

America first? Pfft.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:57 am

Coach85 wrote:
You're just one of ~325 million. Ask those farmers who are awaiting their handout how these policies are doing for them.

America first? Pfft.

My farmer friends in the California Delta are doing just great. The grape, tomato, and safflower harvests are going day-and-night right now!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:32 am

BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

America first? Pfft.

My farmer friends in the California Delta are doing just great. The grape, tomato, and safflower harvests are going day-and-night right now!

It IS harvest season! Every farmer everywhere is going day and night.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:24 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

America first? Pfft.

Wow now you’re claiming Trump is making the plants grow too? Is there anything you think your devine messiah can’t do?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:09 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
Wow now you’re claiming Trump is making the plants grow too? Is there anything you think your devine messiah can’t do?

He can't make you a better person.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:15 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

I can be made a better person, right? RIGHT?!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:17 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

America first? Pfft.

I'm guessing you don't know any soy farmers or lobster fishermen...

current-events-f59/north-dakota-soybean-farmers-fear-canada-will-take-market-sh-t121581.html

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-sco ... -1.4838547

You can crow all you want, but there have been negative economic effects to some of your fellow Americans.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:35 pm

bootlegga wrote:

No, I know farmers. The amazing thing about the soy crop is that if it isn't selling then next year the farmers can plant something else.

With the lobstermen it might not be a bad idea for them to reduce their catch anyway and let the lobster populations come up again.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:03 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

Obviously not. He can't even make himself a better person and he's got a whole staff trying.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:12 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

Of courses not you can’t improve on perfection, but more importantly Trump can’t make himself a non-shitty person. Not even for the sake of the Presidency.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:15 pm

BartSimpson wrote:
bootlegga wrote:

No, I know farmers. The amazing thing about the soy crop is that if it isn't selling then next year the farmers can plant something else.

With the lobstermen it might not be a bad idea for them to reduce their catch anyway and let the lobster populations come up again.

Doesn't matter what the farmers plant, they'll be competing against duty free markets like Canada for anything meant for export.

Do we have any members from main on here? Fishermen per chance that want to chime in??

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:29 pm

I wonder what the the US plan is for fertilizers?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:32 pm

Ground up lobster?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 San Jose Sharks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:42 pm

BeaverFever wrote:
BartSimpson wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

Of courses not you can’t improve on perfection, but more importantly Trump can’t make himself a non-shitty person. Not even for the sake of the Presidency.

Then you and the POTUS have something in common, don't you?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6989 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 455  456  457  458  459  460  461 ... 466  Next