bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:38 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Robair Robair:
The tax returns that presidents usually, or always, hand over for transparency etc?

Disclosing tax returns is a convention and not a legal requirement for candidates.

Much the same as they don't have to produce birth certificates, college transcripts, or their master's theses either. :idea:

Birth certificates and transcripts aren’t a convention like tax returns are but you Republicans cried bloody murder until Obama released them to quel your batshit conspiracy lies. As usual now that the shoe is in the other foot, Republican hypocrites won’t live up to your own standards

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:46 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Robair Robair:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Post her DNA profile on Ancestry or Family Tree and let everyone see what she claims to have. If she's telling the truth then we'll immediately see her connection to her living Native American relatives and all doubt will be removed.

:idea:
Trade for Trumps taxes?

Warren wants to prove she's an Indian. Trump doesn't need to release his taxes to prove they were legit. If there was anything wrong with his taxes then the Obama-controlled IRS that leaked Trump's taxes to the media would have said so.

Boy you were really in fine form yesterday with your tin-foil hat lies. IRS didn’t leak Trumps tax returns. We still haven’t seen the criminal-in-chief’s tax returns If the one tax return from 2005 that became public had been leaked by IRS we would have also seen other gis returns

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:54 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Warren wants to prove she's an Indian. Trump doesn't need to release his taxes to prove they were legit. If there was anything wrong with his taxes then the Obama-controlled IRS that leaked Trump's taxes to the media would have said so.

Boy you were really in fine form yesterday with your tin-foil hat lies. IRS didn’t leak Trumps tax returns. We still haven’t seen the criminal-in-chief’s tax returns If the one tax return from 2005 that became public had been leaked by IRS we would have also seen other gis returns

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 am

Funny how hard people are trying to demonize Senator Warren for proving exactly what she claimed, and trying to let Trump off of his promise:

$1:
"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," Trump said. "I have a feeling she will say no but hold it for the debates."

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:11 am

"There's more Cherokee in a Jeep Cherokee than Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren."

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:16 am

Right on cue. :roll:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:23 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Funny how hard people are trying to demonize Senator Warren for proving exactly what she claimed, and trying to let Trump off of his promise:

$1:
"I will give you a million dollars to your favorite charity, paid for by Trump, if you take the test and it shows you're an Indian," Trump said. "I have a feeling she will say no but hold it for the debates."

1/1024

works out to $976.00 :lol: :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:25 am

martin14 martin14:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

$1:

1/1024

works out to $976.00 :lol: :lol:

Yup. She claimed one of her great grandparents was Native. Turns out the DNA test proves exactly that.

So you guys just have to go on and on, instead of holding Trump to his word. Like usual. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:37 am

Do you believe in the one drop rule ?

Because that is the only way anyone can call the lying crank a Ten-Gen Warren.

Last of the Nohicans. ROTFL ROTFL

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:01 am

What did she lie about?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:03 am

I think she told a whopper about parents eloping. Other than that, nothing as far as I can tell.

What's really surprising is the bastion of truth that is Donald Trump is squelching on a bet!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:12 am

Robair Robair:
I think she told a whopper about parents eloping. Other than that, nothing as far as I can tell.

Exactly. But Martin and Brah just want to keep on embarrassing themselves by making things up and then mocking her in feigned outrage for things she never said.

Show me a tweet, an interview, where she lies about her heritage claiming she's Cherokee. But I know, like every other time, my request for proof will just be met by the chirping crickets.

Robair Robair:
What's really surprising is the bastion of truth that is Donald Trump is squelching on a bet!

Nay nay nay! Trump only tells the truth, and always follows though with promises! Like the promise to release his tax filings . . .

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:25 am

Robair Robair:

1 / 1024 does not make her an Injun, sport.

Try again.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:58 am

martin14 martin14:
Robair Robair:

Try again.

She claimed a great grandparent was naive. Which would make her 1/128, 1/512 or 1/1024th native, depending on which.

Trump bet on that. Pay up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:02 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
martin14 martin14:
Robair Robair:

Try again.

She claimed a great grandparent was naive. Which would make her 1/128, 1/512 or 1/1024th native, depending on which.

Trump bet on that. Pay up.

No, the bet was for her to be an Indian.

$1:

Learn how to read.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14507 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 459  460  461  462  463  464  465 ... 968  Next