CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23416
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:23 pm
 


You can stop worrying anyway, enemies of the recyclable straw.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gone-trum ... announced/

They've sold out.

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13779
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:04 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
You can stop worrying anyway, enemies of the recyclable straw.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/gone-trum ... announced/

They've sold out.

Image


More coal-rollin bullshit. This belong in the Nihilist Right Wing Abyss thread.

Coming soon: Trump brand asbestos cookies and edible lead paint chips. Also start the biggest forest fire or kill the most endangered species or leave the most litter in the street and you could win an autographed Trump toxic waste bin to throw in your local waterway. Because being the absolute worst human being possible really triggers those liberals!


Last edited by BeaverFever on Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13779
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:07 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Robair wrote:
What's your point?

Those straws will get shipped to some third world country where they get dumped next to a river and flow right out to sea.

Stop being a trump, fiddle.


'I'll take things that will never happen for a fiver Alex.'

It's a jokey troll of a campaign funding lark. If you want to support the Trump campaign they'll let you buy 10 recyclable, reusable straws for an inflated price of 15 dollars. Those straws won't be going to Asia. And they're American made.

But if a package or two did by some miracle make it over there did you seriously not see the words "recyclable and reusable." That's the third time they've been posted and the second time in bold.


Trump supporters don’t recycle. They’ll just litter in the street when it pleases them.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13779
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:11 pm
 


BartSimpson wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
Yup. If these ungrateful people feel they can't speak their minds in the United States, they should go somewhere they can. Like Russia or North Korea.


At the least they need to leave Congress since they can't live up to their oath of office:

Quote:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."


So now you think anyone who criticizes Trump has violated that oath?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23416
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:29 pm
 


It might help your cause if you had a clue what you were talking about, Beave.

Just an idea. Just trying to help. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13779
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:41 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
It might help your cause if you had a clue what you were talking about, Beave.

Just an idea. Just trying to help. :wink:


Actually I just don’t know what YOU are talking about most of the time since your tin foil gibberish makes so little sense


Online
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 8174
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:05 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Because being the absolute worst human being possible really triggers those liberals!

A little aside about that you might find funny. I was in a local Tim's drivethrough.(ok.. R=EM ). the beat up old coalburner in front of me had a sticker ---THIS TRUCK FUELED BY MARLBOROS, BUD LIGHT AND LIBERAL TEARS. I laughed, remembering when Bud Lite was considered to be beer fit only for a pussy. A real man drank some local slop ( where I lived it was Falls City and in North Dakota it was Grainbelt .)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 23416
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:11 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
It might help your cause if you had a clue what you were talking about, Beave.

Just an idea. Just trying to help. :wink:


Actually I just don’t know what YOU are talking about most of the time since your tin foil gibberish makes so little sense


Tin foil?

Please Beave, tell us some more about how Trump is colluding with the Russians and Jeffrey Epstein to pervert society and bring about what you guys are calling the "Trumpocalypse".

When are you expecting that btW? He should be starting his next term soon.

Time to change the tin foil on your own hard hat, bud. :lol:

Image


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 32443
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:30 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
PluggyRug wrote:
Which begs the question "why does anyone need a straw"?


Stephen Hawking needed one.


Stephen Hawking ate and drank through a tube in his stomach. He wasn't able to swallow anything for the last 30 years of his life.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63586
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:29 am
 


Mueller is testifying to Congress today and the impeachment crowd is masturbating themselves into a frenzy thinking he's going to give them something to use when in fact he has nothing.

Mueller's already been castigated by Republicans and Democrats for claiming that he could not exonerate the President of obstruction when he can't charge the President. Yet he did exactly that on the topic of conspiracy when he explicitly exonerated the President even though he supposedly could not refer a charge against the President.

Sort of like I expected Mueller is managing to piss off everyone. :|


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 10795
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:59 am
 




Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15607
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:49 am
 


Quote:
Rep. TedLieu: "I'd like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?"

Robert Mueller: "That is correct."


Quote:
Buck: "Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."

Buck: "You believe that you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."


The two main takeaways.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63586
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:58 am
 


Highlights from Mueller's statements so far:

* The Trump campaign did not collude with Russia or Russian agents.

* One of the Democrats spoke to PBS and said that Mueller has perjured himself...no further detail on that.

* He's refusing to answer any questions about the skeezy Russia Dossier that started all of this claiming that he can't comment on an investigation that's completely separate from his.

* Numerous commentators are saying that Mueller is stammering and having a hard time responding to questions.

* A Republican refuted Mueller's claim that the Concorde 'troll farm' was run by the Russian government by pointing out that Federal Judge Dabney Friedrich denied the assertion due to an absence of evidence.

* Mueller claimed not to know what was in his own report.

* Rep. Radcliffe extensively grilled Mueller over the false notion that a prosecutor's job includes exonerating the accused.

* Radcliffe also maneuvered Mueller into making the case that people are guilty until they prove their innocence.

Quote:
RADCLIFFE: [citation]
“Which DOJ policy says . . . that an investigative person is not exonerated if innocence is not conclusively determined?”
MUELLER: “uh, uh, I can’t say.”
RADCLIFFE: Because . . . it doesn’t exist.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63586
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:02 am
 


xerxes wrote:
Quote:
Rep. TedLieu: "I'd like to ask you the reason, again, that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of OLC opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?"

Robert Mueller: "That is correct."


Quote:
Buck: "Could you charge the president with a crime after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."

Buck: "You believe that you could charge the president of the United States with obstruction of justice after he left office?"

Mueller: "Yes."


The two main takeaways.


Mueller will not be able to do fuck after Trump leaves office because Mueller already left office. :idea:


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 63586
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:20 am
 


There's already mockery of Mueller's non-testimony on the web...

Quote:
But I can’t speak to that, no (no) no can do
No, I can’t speak to that, no (no) no can do
I can’t speak to that, no (no) no can do
I can’t speak to that
Can’t speak to that
Can’t speak to that
Can’t speak to that
:lol:


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 8892 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 578  579  580  581  582  583  584 ... 593  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: fifeboy and 11 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.