canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:13 am

They know it's all true. They just don't care. The next time one of them starts going on about conservative "values" and all that old-timey church morality they think makes them superior just remember that almost every single one of them has sold out whatever ethics they might have once had to support a criminal piece of crap like Donald Trump. Social conservatives: 100% full of shit - then, now, always.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:17 am

I liked the moment one witness was called "Mr. Vindman" and he replied "That's Colonel Vindeman".

:)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:17 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
They're coup-coup for impeachment.

Yeah it’s crazy. It’s like Trump is guilty of crimes or something.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I liked the moment one witness was called "Mr. Vindman" and he replied "That's Colonel Vindeman".

Yeah and then Trump was mocking him for wearing his uniform to the hearing; which he’s supposed to. Not that a traitor and coward like Trump would know.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Which sparked the trending hastag #devinnunesisanidiot

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:13 am

xerxes xerxes:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah and then Trump was mocking him for wearing his uniform to the hearing; which he’s supposed to. Not that a traitor and coward like Trump would know.

Not just Trump, one of the stooges questioning him brought it up to. They're attempt (and failure) to discredit him as a witness was laughable.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:18 am

That is the partisan way though; if you can't impune a witness, pretend like there is no witness.

That's they way that climate denial started; pretending there was no data.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:42 am

$1:
Impeachment witness blasts Republicans for promoting 'fictional' Ukraine theory

A former White House Russia analyst on Thursday denounced as "fictional" the contention from some Republicans that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election and warned lawmakers not to advance a politically motivated narrative helpful to Russia as they defend President Donald Trump in the impeachment probe.

"I would ask that you please not promote politically driven falsehoods that so clearly advance Russian interests," Fiona Hill said in prepared opening remarks to the House intelligence committee.

Hill was an aide to former national security adviser John Bolton and stressed that she is "non-partisan" and has worked under Republican and Democratic presidents.

"I have no interest in advancing the outcome of your inquiry in any particular direction, except toward the truth," Hill said.

But she said the conclusion by U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia meddled in the election "is beyond dispute."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/impeachment-1.5367569

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:44 am

Yea it's a little effed up that elected American officials have been peddling Putin propaganda.

I don't get the Trump cult mentality. Why are they still supporting him? Broom him fast and fix the Republican party.

Get somebody out front that's qualified for the position.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:00 am

Gotta be one of those karmic laws of Infinite Perversity in effect if even the war-mongering likes of John Bolton and his aides who are so terrified of Trump being in bed with Russia that they feel the need to full come forward about his antics.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:02 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
The partisanship won't let them believe the truth they heard with their own ears.

I find it fascinating.

I hope it's still fascinating to you when the Horowitz Report gets released on December 9th.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:07 pm

The 100% All Democrat California Supreme Court today ruled that the Democrat law requiring Trump to show his tax returns as a condition of being on the ballot is a violation of the California Constitution.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... -trump-tax

In other news: Temperatures plummeted to record lows in Hell today.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:09 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
The partisanship won't let them believe the truth they heard with their own ears.

I find it fascinating.

I hope it's still fascinating to you when the Horowitz Report gets released on December 9th.

I'm sure the Generals report will be equally interesting, and for a similar reason.

I can't wait to see how they downplay all the charges and prison sentences the Muller probe uncovered.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:09 pm

More evidence that Trump Derangement Syndrome comes with a price...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dnc-drops-la ... 44527.html

$1:
DNC Drops Lackluster Fundraising Numbers During Dem Debate

The Democratic National Committee released its fundraising numbers during the presidential primary debate on Wednesday night, revealing that the committee lags far behind Republicans in funding for the 2020 elections.

The DNC has $8.7 million in cash on hand, but it is $7 million in debt, according to its October Federal Election Commission filing. The Republican National Committee, meanwhile, had raised $156 million and had $61.4 million cash on hand as of the end of October.

[B-o]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:28 pm

Yay plutocracy?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 14470 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 613  614  615  616  617  618  619 ... 965  Next