bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:43 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Sunnyways Sunnyways:
Iran has absolutely no business being in Syria and has certainly added to the problem of Syrian refugees in Turkey and Europe. Nobody disputes that. However, Iran is very much a junior member of the team.

Really? Like a JV Team? Where have I heard that before?

Putin is the key player here. Erdogan went to Moscow - not to Tehran, not to Beirut, not to Damascus - to look for a cease-fire. Why? Because Assad would not control Syria without the air support Putin gives. And yet Putin and his friends still have influence and access in Europe and America with your friend Trump that the others can only dream of. Stop obsessing about Iran for a few hours and you’ll feel better. It’s not the all-powerful enemy you imagine it to be.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:58 pm

I think you're confusing "obsessing" with noticing.

What's confusing to me is why you and a few others try so hard not to notice Iran when it comes to dirty doggery. It's always somebody else. If it's not Russia, it's Saudi Arabia.

Myself, I don't have a problem seeing 3 villains, but sorry, Iran doesn't get a pass.