Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:59 am

Brenda Brenda:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Well, while I think it's kinda nuts she's getting a worse sentence than for murder, I'm also not really feeling sorry for her. This wasn't a case of seduction, part of the allegation is, she FORCED the kid to touch her.

Have you EVER heard of a rapist getting life?

No doubt. Laws in NV appear out of whack with real life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am

Brenda Brenda:
Well, while I think it's kinda nuts she's getting a worse sentence than for murder, I'm also not really feeling sorry for her. This wasn't a case of seduction, part of the allegation is, she FORCED the kid to touch her.

Nope, but it's about time child molestors finally started getting the sentences that would REALLY keep them from doing harm. And since castration(chemical or otherwise) is considered too drastic, what other choice is there?

Christ, you people complain when a person gets a bullshit sentence then complain when someone gets a REAL sentence.
Child molestors/rapists should never see freedom again, period. Who gives a damn what gender they are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:22 am

Brenda Brenda:

Nope, but it's about time child molestors finally started getting the sentences that would REALLY keep them from doing harm. And since castration(chemical or otherwise) is considered too drastic, what other choice is there?

Christ, you people complain when a person gets a bullshit sentence then complain when someone gets a REAL sentence.
Child molestors/rapists should never see freedom again, period. Who gives a damn what gender they are.

If you're going to give somebody life for making a kid touch her tits, doesn't leave you much room for more severe penalties for more severe crimes, does it? This is as much a bullshit sentence as a rapist getting a couple of years.

I'm usually the first one yapping that women get of easy when they do crimes, especially sex crimes. But this is just nuts.

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 am

Sorry Brenda!
We do know the subject at hand.
Guess its the ole country boy in us. We stand chastised.
Forgot the rigid confines to topic of this site.
Our ole mind just juggles ideas around constantly.
Will attempt to stifle my thought progressions.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:28 am

Brenda Brenda:
Euhm, penis is equivalent to vagina, not to breasts.

I'll remember that next time an adult male is sentenced for touching a young girl's breast.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:29 am

Brenda Brenda:

I'll remember that next time an adult male is sentenced for touching a young girl's breast.

You should. Same with a guy patting a woman's ass or grabbing her crotch - I would say those are of different severity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 am

Brenda Brenda:

So what do you suggest a rapist (someone who penetrates the body with a foreign object-rapist, leaving his/her victim bleading and having a vaginal/colon problem for the rest of their lifes) should get, if "forcing someone to touch a breast" is enough to get life?

The punishment should equal the crime. And excuuuuuuse me, but I find the crime I described above a bit more heinous than "forcing to touch a breast".

Sure, she deserves punishment. Treatment in a rehab centre for alcoholism, comunity service in a shelter for raped people (or something), a couple of months jail, fine. But LIFE???

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:32 am

andyt andyt:
Brenda Brenda:

You should. Same with a guy patting a woman's ass or grabbing her crotch - I would say those are of different severity.

Definitely. A man grabbing my ass (depending on where I am, in a bar, I can expect it, at work, not so much) gives him a black eye. A guy grabbing my crotch gives him a black eye, a kick in the nuts, and a report filed at the police station.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:34 am

Brenda Brenda:

So you say he deserves a life sentence for that?

Is anyone else besides me wondering why she was drunk among 13-year old kids?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:35 am

angler57 angler57:
Sorry Brenda!
We do know the subject at hand.
Guess its the ole country boy in us. We stand chastised.
Forgot the rigid confines to topic of this site.
Our ole mind just juggles ideas around constantly.
Will attempt to stifle my thought progressions.

Huh?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:40 am

andyt andyt:
If you're going to give somebody life for making a kid touch her tits, doesn't leave you much room for more severe penalties for more severe crimes, does it? This is as much a bullshit sentence as a rapist getting a couple of years.

I'm usually the first one yapping that women get of easy when they do crimes, especially sex crimes. But this is just nuts.

Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize child sexual assault wasn't a severe crime.
Look, here's the thing, child predators cannot be cured. They will be a danger to children for as long as they live.
And quite frankly, who needs room for more severe penalties? Personally, I think a life sentence SHOULD be the standard for crimes of an absolutely abhorrent nature.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 am

andyt andyt:

Look, here's the thing, child predators cannot be cured. They will be a danger to children for as long as they live.
And quite frankly, who needs room for more severe penalties? Personally, I think a life sentence SHOULD be the standard for crimes of an absolutely abhorrent nature.

You do realize what you are saying here, right?

There are PLENTY of examples of girls who filed a fake rape report because they didnt get what they want. You are making it pretty easy now for a spoilt brat who doesnt get a car for her 16th b-day to put her dad in jail for life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 am

oh, and just fyi, I certainly do not care what gender they are.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:45 am

andyt andyt:

That's like saying assault with a rolled up newspaper is the same as assault with a baseball bat.

You really want to call this woman a child predator?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:50 am

Brenda Brenda:
Brenda Brenda:

So you say he deserves a life sentence for that?

No, not at all. Let's just forget about the kids and let adults do what they want to them with nothing more than a slap on the wrist.
As for your tortured, blood-soaked scenario, the death penalty seems to be a pretty good step. IF a person has that little regard for the life a child(or anyone else for that matter) fry 'em!
Ohhh that's right, we can't do that in Canada cuz we might upset someone's delicate sensibilities.