Category: Military
Posted By: Delwin
Date: 2014-08-31 22:42:18
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:45 pm

So is the enemy of the enemy of my enemy still my enemy ? Or are we friends ? Middle East Politics is confusing as hell.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:21 pm

Something the West was never good at, but the middle east seems to have mastered long ago. Wait til the US makes common cause with Syria. We need to get rid of all the we are the golden people bringing truth and light to the benighted savages and just play the game like everybody else. I think the French are pretty good at this. We may not like it when they sell ships to Russia right now, but they do seem to have worked our realpolitik better than anybody else in the West.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:27 pm

WW2 scenario. Hold the hand of an asshole to beat a worse asshole. Makes entire pragmatic sense.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:41 pm

Just because you help Iran blow the shit out of Isis doesn't mean you have to be best buds with Iran. If it gives Nutsackyahoo a heart attack, so much the better.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 am

Wait til the US makes common cause with Syria.

They did for the longest time. Remember back a decade when the U.S. subcontracted their torturing out to the Syrians?

You have to wonder what the Syrians got out of that arrangement beyond the fun and enjoyment of torturing anyone, any time for any reason.