canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm

Title: UFC 154 Results: Questions Facing the UFC Heading into December | Bleacher Report
Category: Sports
Posted By: Robair
Date: 2012-11-17 23:22:45
Canadian

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:31 pm

GSP won the fight, but I think he was in more pain afterwards. Looked brutal!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Yeah. I've never seen GSP so hurt. Not even when he lost to Matt Serra did he look so bad.

Detroit Red Wings

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Both Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida were present at UFC 154 in Montreal. They were sitting side by side. I guess Silva was scouting out his potential opponent. However, unfortunately it looks as though GSP isn't fighting Silva anytime soon.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/2012/11/26/georges_st_pierre_anderson_silva_super_fight/

$1:
Georges St-Pierre said a super-fight with Anderson Silva will happen on his terms -- not Silva's -- and he doesn’t want that fight right now.

$1:
"(Silva) wants to fight me to then retire," St-Pierre said. "I would like a fight against him as well, but if I beat him, what happens after that? Right now it’s not money that drives me to fight. My motivation is to be the best. But if I’m the best, what’s next? It’s over. I have nothing left to prove.

"Yes, I want the fight, but I will take it when I decide to take it, not when he wants to take it."

Georges St-Pierre said a super-fight with Anderson Silva will happen on his terms -- not Silva's -- and he doesn’t want that fight right now.