bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:10 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I gotta agree with P_F and Bart here. Those photos upset me too, but it needs to be seen that Russia through it's proxy fighters are killing innocent women and children. There should be as much outrage at the killing of civilians here as in Gaza and Israel.

Perhaps a warning might be in order though. 8O

I'll chime in with agreement as well, no one seems to complain when it's video from Gaza.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:13 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:
So you want to eat meat and don't want to see how cow dies. OK.

Buddy, I've seen the inside of a lot of slaughterhouses. I know the sound it makes when a machine tears the spine out of cattle.

Are you under the impression, perhaps, that Ukrainian artillery miraculously doesn't kill civilians?

Take your fucking propaganda and shove it up your fucking ass. Capiche?

I wasn't saying that Ukrinian soldier didn't kill anyone, but because of artillery none was dead. If anyone would give proof it will mean the end of that soldiers freedom life. And I'm not under impression and not sure I make propaganda here. "Capiche?"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
I wasn't saying that Ukrinian soldier didn't kill anyone, but because of artillery none was dead. If anyone would give proof it will mean the end of that soldiers freedom life. And I'm not under impression and not sure I make propaganda here. "Capiche?"

Of course, if Ukrainian artillery accidentally killed a civilian, the soldier would go to jail. Riiiiight.

Human Rights Watch: Deadly Hail in Eastern Ukraine

$1:
When we first heard one explosion we ran to the basement. And then suddenly, boom, boom, boom - countless explosions. I will never forget that sound."

With a broken hand and shrapnel still lodged in her chest, Sveta, 55, had just survived a multiple rocket attack on her village when I met her in a hospital in Donetsk in eastern Ukraine this week. The attack destroyed her house and forced most of the villagers to leave. Our investigation shows that Ukrainian armed forces are responsible for at least some of the attacks here that have killed civilians.

Stay tuned. I'll see how many pictures of mutilated babies I can find to post. Maybe Trev can put them on the main page so people will know that if you like dead babies, this is the site for you!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:32 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Of course, if Ukrainian artillery accidentally killed a civilian, the soldier would go to jail. Riiiiight.

Human Rights Watch: Deadly Hail in Eastern Ukraine

$1:
When we first heard one explosion we ran to the basement. And then suddenly, boom, boom, boom - countless explosions. I will never forget that sound."

With a broken hand and shrapnel still lodged in her chest, Sveta, 55, had just survived a multiple rocket attack on her village when I met her in a hospital in Donetsk in eastern Ukraine this week. The attack destroyed her house and forced most of the villagers to leave. Our investigation shows that Ukrainian armed forces are responsible for at least some of the attacks here that have killed civilians.

Stay tuned. I'll see how many pictures of mutilated babies I can find to post. Maybe Trev can put them on the main page so people will know that if you like dead babies, this is the site for you!

Do you listen to me? We DO NOT use artillery on populated area. 10 different people of different lvl look at the artillery team report. There is info about area and quantity of rockets. Those who would do it, will have a very big trouble.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Do you listen to me? We DO NOT use artillery on populated area. 10 different people of different lvl look at the artillery team report. There is info about area and quantity of rockets. Those who would do it, will have a very big trouble.

Read the report. Grad rockets are used by both sides and are responsible for civilian deaths.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:

Read the report. Grad rockets are used by both sides and are responsible for civilian deaths.

Sir, they speak about Donetsk area. Donetsk city area and it's villages are restricted for any rocket attacks. For example: you send rocket, you make a report. Report is made and it is sent to Kyiv. If they'll see there any populated area in your report - you have a ride to Kyiv in bracelets. In report you write what you were eliminating. If scouts will say that you did shit, you are in shit that you made. You can't launch rockets where you want. This is fantasy of Ole Solvang.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Sir, they speak about Donetsk area. Donetsk city area and it's villages are restricted for any rocket attacks. For example: you send rocket, you make a report. Report is made and it is sent to Kyiv. If they'll see there any populated area in your report - you have a ride to Kyiv in bracelets. In report you write what you were eliminating. If scouts will say that you did shit, you are in shit that you made. You can't launch rockets where you want. This is fantasy of Ole Solvang.

Makes sense. Why would Ukraine want to use indiscriminately targeted weapons against one of their own cities?

Donetsk might be in Soviet hands but it's still a Ukrainian city with Ukrainian civilians.

It's also worth noting that while we know the Russians have MLR batteries within range of Donetsk I'm not seeing anything that indicates Ukrainian forces have such batteries near Donetsk. Lots of mobile and mounted arty, for sure, but I have yet to hear of Ukraine deploying any MRL platforms to the area.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:14 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:

The "fantasy" is the belief that your side can wage war with no collateral damage to innocent civilians. Human Rights Watch--unlike yourself--has no interest in supporting Ukraine over the rebels, so I will take their word over yours.

So take a good look at your little dead baby photos, P-F, and remember that the soliders you support in this war are killing babies too. That's war.

I happen to strongly support the Ukraine in this fight, and believe that Putin is a reckless imperialist who needs to contained. Dead baby pictures are not going to sway me. All they do is remind what a shithole of a planet we live on.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:45 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Human Rights Watch...dead babies...

Ukraine is defending itself from Soviet aggression. The fault for any casualties of this conflict therefore lies squarely at the Kremlin.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:57 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Human Rights Watch...dead babies...

Ukraine is defending itself from Soviet aggression. The fault for any casualties of this conflict therefore lies squarely at the Kremlin.

I would tend to agree to the extent that this conflict was almost wholly precipitated by Putin. As Stalin said, you can't make an omellete without breaking a few eggs. Or babies. But both sides in this conflict are killing babies.

And that's the problem with the dead baby pictures. You can sit there all day and post lovely little pictures back and forth of toddlers who look like they've been through a meat grinder. And where does that leave you? No further ahead.

I suppose the argument is that "I should know the truth." I already knew the truth. Because dead babies is the truth in every war. The dead ones from this one look like the dead ones from another one.

It's nothing but a cheap propaganda ploy to manipulate me in the most base, offensive way possible.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
The dead (babies) from this (war) look like the dead ones from another one.

Actually, these were far more intact than what I've seen. I almost said 'used to' but that's not something anyone with a heart ever gets used to.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:55 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
The dead (babies) from this (war) look like the dead ones from another one.

Actually, these were far more intact than what I've seen. I almost said 'used to' but that's not something anyone with a heart ever gets used to.

That's for sure. The truly innocent.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:40 pm

PostFactum PostFactum:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
PostFactum PostFactum:
So you want to eat meat and don't want to see how cow dies. OK.

Buddy, I've seen the inside of a lot of slaughterhouses. I know the sound it makes when a machine tears the spine out of cattle.

Are you under the impression, perhaps, that Ukrainian artillery miraculously doesn't kill civilians?

Take your fucking propaganda and shove it up your fucking ass. Capiche?

Got proof that girl and her baby were killed by Russians or is just accepting your say so?

Propaganda machine is working on both sides here, it seems; peddling out their emotive bullshit.

Next time, black the stuff out with the spoiler function and don't be such a dick about it all.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:

Propaganda machine is working on both sides here, it seems; peddling out their emotive bullshit.

Just like Israel/Gaza. Be nice if we could tone that down a bit too. But then what's the first casualty of war?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:21 pm

andyt andyt:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Just like Israel/Gaza. Be nice if we could tone that down a bit too. But then what's the first casualty of war?

It's important that the fucktard propaganda machines of both sides fight for the hearts and minds of CKA with dead baby pictures. :roll:

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 151  152  153  154  155  156  157 ... 175  Next