CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26770
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 am
 


Title: Utah police officer fired for treatment of nurse who refused blood draw
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2017-10-10 19:59:28


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2871
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:29 am
 


Can you imagine such accountability in Canada? Nope, I cant either.

No wonder our allies don't trust us...


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22986
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 am
 


We ought to fire you. Out of a cannon. Preferably directly at something really hard and pain-inducing like a rockface, or a large steel plate.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
Profile
Posts: 2871
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:38 am
 


Thanos wrote:
We ought to fire you. Out of a cannon. Preferably directly at something really hard and pain-inducing like a rockface, or a large steel plate.


Are you going to do it?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 San Jose Sharks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 56370
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:40 am
 


Quote:
The video showed her explaining that hospital policy required a warrant or formal consent to draw blood from an unconscious patient who had been injured in a car crash.


This is what enrages me about the goddamned liberal media: This is not a 'hospital policy' IT'S THE FUCKING FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE US CONSTITUTION that requires a warrant to search a person!!

The fucking PIGS had no warrant and no probable cause to draw blood from a crash victim. The fucking bastards were doing this in a desperate play to try to avoid their liability in the crash by blaming the victim for anything they could.

And FUCK the SLCPD because those fuckers only took action AFTER the video was published. While it was still 'secret' they were toeing their blue line of silence and trying to pretend that the nurse was supposed to go along with this bullshit.

I'm glad that the cop has been fired but the fucking PIG who is the chief needs to go, too!!!


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 68
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:32 am
 


A cop with judgement this poor has no business being a cop.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22986
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:38 am
 


shockedcanadian wrote:
Thanos wrote:
We ought to fire you. Out of a cannon. Preferably directly at something really hard and pain-inducing like a rockface, or a large steel plate.


Are you going to do it?


Meh. I wouldn't complain if I got volunteered for the job.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 41829
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:55 am
 


No wonder his neighbours don't trust him.... :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22986
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 am
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
No wonder his neighbours don't trust him.... :lol:


It probably freaks them out pretty badly when an airliner passes overhead and he runs outside shouting "goddamn! goddamn!" over and over again while he sprays a vinegar & water mix into the air "to disperse the chemtrails" before they land on him. :lol:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 41829
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:35 am
 


The packs of drooling squirrels that follow him everywhere are strange enough. All trained by the OPP and RCMP.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22986
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:37 am
 


If the squirrels are drooling from rabies then he's the one they caught it from. :twisted:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 41829
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:38 am
 


The scent of nuts sets them off.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 22986
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:41 am
 


He must suffer a lot, the poor blighter, just like in Cujo by Stephen King when the rabies kicked in. "Oh the bees! The bees inside my head!".


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 13767
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:08 am
 


Good to see this meathead cop fired. But I wonder how long till he gets hired by some other PD with a manpower shortage or a chief willing to overlook behavior like this?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 7372
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:14 am
 


BartSimpson wrote:
Quote:
The video showed her explaining that hospital policy required a warrant or formal consent to draw blood from an unconscious patient who had been injured in a car crash.


This is what enrages me about the goddamned liberal media: This is not a 'hospital policy' IT'S THE FUCKING FOURTH AMENDMENT TO THE US CONSTITUTION that requires a warrant to search a person!!

The fucking PIGS had no warrant and no probable cause to draw blood from a crash victim. The fucking bastards were doing this in a desperate play to try to avoid their liability in the crash by blaming the victim for anything they could.

And FUCK the SLCPD because those fuckers only took action AFTER the video was published. While it was still 'secret' they were toeing their blue line of silence and trying to pretend that the nurse was supposed to go along with this bullshit.

I'm glad that the cop has been fired but the fucking PIG who is the chief needs to go, too!!!

Geeze Bart, thanks for telling us how you feel :P


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.