canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:19 am

Title: Weapons possession trial begins for Paul Bernardo over accusation he had 'shank' in prison
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2018-10-05 06:17:05
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:19 am

So, close. I thought my long weekend was going to be a bit happier when I misread he 'got shanked'. Ahh well, perhaps next time.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:39 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
So, close. I thought my long weekend was going to be a bit happier when I misread he 'got shanked'. Ahh well, perhaps next time.

The real sad thing for me is I instantly knew who he was and also recalled the name of his girlfriend but couldn't remember the name of the victims. Sad.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:45 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

The real sad thing for me is I instantly knew who he was and also recalled the name of his girlfriend but couldn't remember the name of the victims. Sad.

Me too. :( But I did remember that one victim was the sister of his accomplice. Which is why I hope they both get a surprise between the ribs one day.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:53 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Yeah that is sad. It’s the way it’s reported that drives the name into your brain hardly mentioning the name or names of the victims. Hopefully the next time he is involved with a shank it was a gift from someone that got him

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:55 am

When you hear a lot of laughing coming from the smoking pit that leads directly to Hell it'll be because Paul Bernardo finally arrived and is getting the greeting from the other residents there that he's long deserved. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:46 am

The only report about him worth reading would be the autopsy report after he get shanked and dies a painful death.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:40 am

Well they have withdrawn the change. The lawyer says it was planted and everyone hates him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:30 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Leslie Mahaffy and Kristen French. Didn't even need to look it up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 pm

housewife housewife:
Well they have withdrawn the change. The lawyer says it was planted and everyone hates him.

Well, his layer is half right, everybody does indeed hate him.