Title: White South African farmers to be removed from their land
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2018-02-28 14:18:23

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:41 pm

Now it begins, just as Zimbabwe got run into the ground and became an asshole country South Africa will be next. So much the reconciliation talk.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:14 am

Lauren Southern was in South Africa doing a series on the problems there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8-G9hMY-qk

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:23 am

They've tried everything from starvation to murder to get the whites off their land.Nothing worked for them.

So now it's going to be law.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:01 am

Rhodesia South?

To bad the retarded commies in SA didn't pick up the phone and ask the Zimbabwean's how well their land appropriation program worked for them.

Oh well, in another 30+ years when their economy is in tatters and they can't afford to change their minds they'll come to their senses and try and get the whites back. Seems to be SOP's for any former colony in Africa that let's communists run the country.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:42 am

Coming soon to Canada thanks to PMJT's meddling in the aftermath of the Gerald Stanley verdict.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:01 am

I’m not saying I support the government but even with these cases, the South African government today is still treating whites far better than the all-white apartheid government ever treated blacks during its reign of oppression and terror that lasted until not even 30 years ago.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:28 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I’m not saying I support the government but even with these cases, the South African government today is still treating whites far better than the all-white apartheid government ever treated blacks during its reign of oppression and terror that lasted until not even 30 years ago.

No, they aren't.

Blacks could get jobs back then. Whites right now can't, because of the 'hire mostly blacks' policy. So there are ghettos full of skilled whites who simply can't get jobs.

Doesn't matter who they give the farms to, if they run out of water.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:41 am

Are you kidding me?? You must not know much about South Africa, including what the word Apartheid means. It pretty much means the exact opposite of “Blacks can get jobs”. It also means the opposite of “blacks have legal rights”.

So first of all as to the claim “blacks could get jobs back then”, as a point of fact, no they couldn’t.

Second of all as a point of fact white unemployment is far FAR FAR lower than Black unemployment Like 6% vs 30%. It is the Blacks who still live in the ghettos and Bantustans that the old Apartheid government forced them to live in, not the other way around.

And third of all the apartheid government had a secret police force that assassinated, tortured and imprisoned anyone who criticized the apartheid regime including even white South Africans and journalists. And they fired on unarmed peaceful protesters including school children with live ammo and violently raided black townships leaving many killed or injured with little provocation. Interracial marriage breeding was forbidden by strict law so Daily show host Trevor Noah who is a half black and half white South African had to be raised in secrecy. So no that’s worse than affirmative action or claimyof high unemployment (the latter of f which isn’t even true)

And are you aware that white South Africans despite controlling or owning most of the country’s private wealth and land are only 8% of the population?

$1:
Graph 1 – whites are over-represented in the workforce

Graph 2 – whites dominate the private sector

Notably, white males are over-represented in all business sectors in the country, despite making up only 5.6% of the entire workforce.

However, despite having minority representation in the public sector, whites are still more prevalent in the public sector than all other racial groups, except black Africans.

Further, white males make up a third of top management positions in national government, and more than a third of all education institutions in the country.

Whites also have more representation at senior management level at 58.1%, which is more than five times their EAP demographics.

Black Africans follow, with a representation of 21.2% where they are three fold under-represented in relation to their EAP, while the representation of the Indian group at 10.2% far exceeds their EAP, the EEC said.

The Coloured group is also under-represented at 7.4% compared to their EAP.

Hiring – and firing – whites in South Africa

While many whites decry BEE as enemy number one when it comes to blocking career progression, the EEC’s data shows this to be false.

Whites – predominantly white males – are afforded higher levels of recruitment, promotion and training opportunities as compared to designated groups, the EEC said.

Of the 58,800 workers who showed movement in their careers in 2015/16, 42.1% of white males were recruited to new companies; 38.8% were promoted in their companies; and 51.2% were sent for skills development by their companies.

Graph 3 – more whites get recruited than anyone else (white males in particular)

Graph 4 – more whites get promoted than anyone else (white male in particular)

https://businesstech.co.za/news/busines ... ent-in-sa/

Stay off the “white genocide” propaganda websites they’re not good for you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:49 am

BRAH BRAH:
Coming soon to Canada thanks to PMJT's meddling in the aftermath of the Gerald Stanley verdict.

Don't give him any ideas please.

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Sure, this is how the black population of South Africa went from 5 million in the 50's,
to 40 million now. Apartheid, mass extinctions, genocide, all the cute
PC progressive Hate Whitey words.

We can easily say that everything you post in the next 5 years about South Africa
will be either an outright lie, or borne of pure ignorance.

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
No, they aren't.

Blacks could get jobs back then. Whites right now can't, because of the 'hire mostly blacks' policy. So there are ghettos full of skilled whites who simply can't get jobs.

Doesn't matter who they give the farms to, if they run out of water.

It was only Cape Town, and I've heard they got some winter rains.
So no problem till next year. Global warming takes time you know. ;)

Meanwhile in Canada, no refuge for Whitey here:

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/whi ... nformation

$1:
The government also said the Endres’ claim was based on a risk of generalized crime in South Africa, meaning that it could impact almost anyone, not only those who are white or Afrikaners.

Refugee status is not meant to protect people who face problems the general population of a country faces, but only fears of persecution specific to race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group or political opinion.

Really, isn't that interesting.... if this was true, what are the 50,000 Syrians doing in Canada ?

$1:
A government lawyer said the fear of white children being raped by blacks was highly offensive as the information the family relied on was “white-supremacist hate literature” that should be ignored.

South Africa has the highest rape stats on the planet.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:49 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Are you kidding me?? You must not know much about South Africa, including what the word Apartheid means. It pretty much means the exact opposite of “Blacks can get jobs”. It also means the opposite of “blacks have legal rights”.

$1:
White South Africans complain affirmative action policy is causing them to face discrimination

White South Africans say it has become harder for them to get a job because of a policy aimed at helping to rectify past apartheid wrongs, called black economic empowerment.

The policy has imposed quotas on government positions to ensure black South Africans are appropriately represented in the public sector.

But there has been an unintended by-product, with more and more white South Africans saying they have been finding it difficult to get a job and are living in poverty.

But South Africa's Institute for Race Relations said while white poverty levels have increased, they still pale in comparison to black poverty levels.

But South Africa's Institute for Race Relations said while white poverty levels have increased, they still pale in comparison to black poverty levels.

Andree Coetzee, a qualified cabinetmaker, lives in what many consider to be a slum, a community called Munsieville, with around 300 other white people.

Mr Coetzee said he and many others living there believe a reverse apartheid was playing out in South Africa, and he said he had been on the receiving end of discriminatory racial policies.

He said he experienced it when he applied for a job.

"I gave them my papers to prove I'm qualified, they said, 'Sorry Mister, you're white and you're too old'.

"How can you survive in a country like this when he says straight to you, 'you're white'? What have they got against the whites? And it's white people [saying that].

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/w ... id/7676764

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:50 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I am now going to justify the seizure of White property in South Africa without compensation as a good thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:59 am

martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I am now going to justify the seizure of White property in South Africa without compensation as a good thing.

My first post I said I don’t agree with it. But don’t ignore the context here.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:16 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
martin14 martin14:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

My first post I said I don’t agree with it. But don’t ignore the context here.

So the failure of the black government since 1994, complete in every way from jobs to investment to crime to birth rates and life expectancy of BLACKS, now provides "context" for a real genocide.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:20 pm

You really need to look up what the word genocide means, much less trying to pretend affirmative action and expropriation are equivalent or worse than Stalin-style organized torture, murder, and oppression