Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 am

Just a question... Would this have made the news if the guy was black, beaten to death by white men? Nope. But now it's a "famous" white racist beaten to death by his own (black) farm workers over pay, and it is news. I call a slow news day.

I guess we all got sick and tired of the Vatican-child abuse stuff...

Last edited by Brenda on Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 am

MacDonaill MacDonaill:
I find it a bit unsettling that people want to celebrate this guy's savage murder. He was hacked to death by two brutes with machetes, and some people on this board have the nerve to say that the human gene pool just got a bit cleaner. How so? So now we have one less racist and two more murderers. How is that clean, by any measure?

If I lived in a place as fucked up as South Africa, I'd probably be a racist too.

A racist??? You call a man that is personally repsonsible for over 25 murders and deaths, just a racist??
A man that planned the 1994 bombing campaign that killed 21 people is "just" a racist??
He was a murderer AND a terrorist.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 am

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Political views??? 1993: AWB vehicle smashes into World Trade Centre in Jo'burg during talks to end apartheid
1994: AWB invades tribal homeland of Bophuthatswana and is defeated; three AWB men die
1998: Accepts moral blame for 1994 bomb campaign that killed 21
2001: Jailed for attempted murder of security guard farm-worker.

Those weren't the reasons why he was killed, but it looks like he had no issues using murder and terrorism to spread his "political views".

Don't get me wrong, he was a bad person, but murder is murder. If I broke into the home of the Lockebie bomber and smashed his face into his pillow, I would still be arrested and prosecuted, regardless of his past.

Not if you do it right :wink: :lol:
Ok seriously, that is exactly what is happening to the 2 individuals that killed this POS, they've been charged and will be prosecuted.
I'm not saying they should get away with it but I'm not gonna feel sorry for the asswipe or claim it's a shame he got hacked to death. This is one case where I certainly have WAY more sympathy for the "criminals" in this case than I do for the "victim". Actually, I have NONE for Terreblanche. I hope he felt every hack and whack.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Just a question... Would this have made the news if the guy was black, beaten to death by white men? Nope. But now it's a "famous" white racist beaten to death by his own (black) farm workers over pay, and it is news. I call a slow news day.

Brenda if it was a black guy beaten to death guy a group a group of
white guys it would would have been much more sensational. This would have been top news with an international manhunt with all sorts of government officials decrying racism blaming the police and the armed forces for not being there with tanks, fighter aircraft and B-52 bombers to fight off the white guys.

The guy being white beaten by blacks might make the news on page 4 is nothing else is happening. The official attitude would be BFD.

True people of this sort whit and black are better off off this planet and back on planet of the apes where they belong.

Unfortunately we "ordinary people" don't count for a lot in the news. You have to be a minority (preferably Islamic) or a some bubble headed celebrity for equal treatment. It shouldn't be that way but it is.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:10 pm

$1:
white guys it would would have been much more sensational. This would have been top news with an international manhunt with all sorts of government officials decrying racism blaming the police and the armed forces for not being there with tanks, fighter aircraft and B-52 bombers to fight off the white guys.

Its South Africa... Shit like this happens on a daily basis there and we NEVER hear anything about it.

Sorry, ain't buying it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:13 pm

Brenda Brenda:
$1:

Its South Africa... Shit like this happens on a daily basis there and we NEVER hear anything about it.

Sorry, ain't buying it.

Sorry,
Didn't realize it was in South Africa. If this was in the west though
what I said would be response from the media.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:16 pm

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
Brenda Brenda:
$1:

Sorry, ain't buying it.

Sorry,
Didn't realize it was in South Africa. If this was in the west though
what I said would be response from the media.

Oh most definitely!!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:19 pm

It sounds like the world is a lot better off without this individual.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:21 pm

I didn't know him but from what I've read, he was pretty much a kind of neo-nazi in his mind.

The apartheid was awful in a primarily black country. Worse, it was British colonized.

He lived in an anachronist world:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Brenda Brenda:

Too true, but it's still poetic justic (though, admittedly brutal). This guy called a racial war for almost all of his life and tried to start some as well. Now he got his war and it didn't turn out so well.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:57 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Just a question... Would this have made the news if the guy was black, beaten to death by white men? Nope. But now it's a "famous" white racist beaten to death by his own (black) farm workers over pay, and it is news. I call a slow news day....

Todays South Africa is not what it used to be under aparthied. Blacks are killing whites all the time there now and no one cares. over 3000 since 1994!!! One MILLION whites have left in under 6 years due to violence, If my memory serves me right Canada has let white south africans in under refugee status cause of black racism there.

So I have to say you are wrong brenda just cause its not on every news media outlet cause it does not serve their purpose of how black cant be racist does not mean its not true.

And I have to say I cant believe how people here have cheered this like it was a good thing, you people are just sick.

Check out these stories

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/267463

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 078730.ece

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Whites are facing genocide, says Jani Allan

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_ ... 523C719376

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:01 pm

The South African farming community has suffered from attacks for many years.[1] The majority of the victims have been white farmers, with claims of death tolls of up to 3,000 cited in the national and international media[2][3] The independent South African Human Rights Commission, set up by former President Mandela’s government, quantifies the number at about 2,500[4], while farmers’ organisations state the figure to be closer to 3,000.[4] The Commission's[clarification needed][who?] report found that the rate of murders had increased by 25% since 2005[4].The victims' ages have ranged from infant to 87 years old.According to the South African Human Rights Commission there have been 9,400 farm attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_African_farm_attacks

Wake up people South Africa is screwed and most of you here thinks its the whites killing blacks!!!!!

If the media did their job and showed that whte farmers are being killed most of you would feel differently about all this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Euhm, sorry to burst your bubble, but I think we ALL are aware that WHITE farmers are killed, because the WORKERS they underpay are black.
Geesh! :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:10 pm

ManifestDestiny is this link what you're talking about???

http://fromtheold.com/news/war-against- ... 16968.html

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 10  Next