CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 29284
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:12 am
 


Title: Winnipegger trying to buy chemical weapon is caught by undercover FBI agent
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2020-06-30 06:02:24
Canadian


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14471
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:12 am
 


Interestingly enough most people don't have the resources or knowledge to try and buy toxins on the dark web unless of course they're working for someone powerful and planning something along the lines of a terrorist attack. So, I wonder how much of a connection she has to our friends in the CCP and if she does I wonder how long till after she's repatriated to Canada that they start to pressure us to get her back.

My guess is that we'll know soon enough and the release of Michael Kovrig and Michael Spavor will go from a two/for to a one for one.

But given the fact that the Red Chinese have been using Canada as their own personal sandbox for quite awhile it's time for our gov't to start vetting these agents provocateurs alot more diligently than they are. Sadly there's likely alot more of them along with their cultural associations who are running amok in our country while using the genuine refugees and immigrants as a cover for their nefarious activities.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 36804
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:26 am
 


That escalated quickly. 8O

And yes, it's easy to buy anything on the dark web. You can buy pretty much anything you want there, from cocaine to children. Whether you get an FBI agent instead is the question.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14471
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:44 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
That escalated quickly. 8O

And yes, it's easy to buy anything on the dark web. You can buy pretty much anything you want there, from cocaine to children. Whether you get an FBI agent instead is the question.



I could be completely wrong but I doubt it, especially since most Canadians immigrants or not don't use the "dark web" to purchase toxins which is why I don't believe she's just some citizen from Winnipeg.

I wonder if they know what she was going to to with the toxins she tried to purchase? My guess is it wasn't to use to kill the bugs in her garden which leaves one of two options. Either she's a Chinese agent acquiring a toxin for her bosses or an idiot. But either way she's a danger to Canada and if she's an immigrant she should deported and if a Canadian citizen put on a watch list for her illegal and dangerous activities.

But the good news for her is that she could just use the Nuttal and Korody defense of we're poor and disenfranchised so we couldn't possibly be a danger to the public. Then, she could claim entrapment, find a sympathetic judge and be out of jail before the cell door clicks.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 36804
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:53 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
That escalated quickly. 8O

And yes, it's easy to buy anything on the dark web. You can buy pretty much anything you want there, from cocaine to children. Whether you get an FBI agent instead is the question.



I could be completely wrong but I doubt it, especially since most Canadians immigrants or not don't use the "dark web" to purchase toxins which is why I don't believe she's just some citizen from Winnipeg.

I wonder if they know what she was going to to with the toxins she tried to purchase?


I'm not saying you are wrong, but until we know what the toxins were, we can't know her intentions. They could have been pesticides that are illegal, so it's just speculation based on her double eyelids. You know what this is called, right? ;)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24388
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:32 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
That escalated quickly. 8O

And yes, it's easy to buy anything on the dark web. You can buy pretty much anything you want there, from cocaine to children. Whether you get an FBI agent instead is the question.

We spent a class checking out various stuff. If I remember right a hitman was 10 grand.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 30619
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:36 am
 


DrCaleb wrote:
That escalated quickly. 8O

And yes, it's easy to buy anything on the dark web. You can buy pretty much anything you want there, from cocaine to children. Whether you get an FBI agent instead is the question.

If she was Muslim, it would have been even faster.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20982
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:56 pm
 


I tried ordering sodium metal a little while ago, but was refused by the lab chemical companies. I wonder if I'm sitting in some intel database somewheres. lol.

I just wanted to demonstrate it to my son and his friends (sodium metal combusts on contact with water).


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14471
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:25 pm
 


DrCaleb wrote:
Freakinoldguy wrote:
DrCaleb wrote:
That escalated quickly. 8O

And yes, it's easy to buy anything on the dark web. You can buy pretty much anything you want there, from cocaine to children. Whether you get an FBI agent instead is the question.



I could be completely wrong but I doubt it, especially since most Canadians immigrants or not don't use the "dark web" to purchase toxins which is why I don't believe she's just some citizen from Winnipeg.

I wonder if they know what she was going to to with the toxins she tried to purchase?


I'm not saying you are wrong, but until we know what the toxins were, we can't know her intentions. They could have been pesticides that are illegal, so it's just speculation based on her double eyelids. You know what this is called, right? ;)


I'm sorry but it has nothing to do with her race colour or creed other than the fact that in the past 4+ months we've seen a certain segment of immigrants blindly follow orders issued from what can only be perceived as a hostile foreign government rather than acting in the best interest of their new country. So, if that's racist then go for it.

Also, allow me to interject that had the person in question been black, white, brown or any other colour and from any country other than the one who's been fucking us over for years now my response would have been exactly the same given the circumstances.

But, allow me to point out that this woman was accused and found guilty of committing a crime in the US by purchasing toxins. So can you honestly say that they'd have given her 6 years for buying pesticides or that, the FBI is interested in Canadians buying DDT or some other bug killer?

Facts which means that the real question hasn't been answered. And that question is. Why, since she admitted to the crime, has been found guilty and been sentenced has no one told us what she tried to purchase and where she intended to use it. I for one find that to be more than a little disconcerting given the current political and social climate that's occurring in our county and America.


Offline
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 36804
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:23 am
 


Freakinoldguy wrote:
I'm sorry but it has nothing to do with her race colour or creed


How can you accuse her of being an agent of Communist China, and say it has nothing to do with race? Does the article say anything about her origins beyond 'Winnipeg'? No. That you assumed you knew everything about her because of her name and how she looks is 100% to do with race.

Freakinoldguy wrote:
other than the fact that in the past 4+ months we've seen a certain segment of immigrants blindly follow orders issued from what can only be perceived as a hostile foreign government rather than acting in the best interest of their new country. So, if that's racist then go for it.


Who is this "we" shit? You are the one seeing boogie men creeping about in the shadows.

Freakinoldguy wrote:
Also, allow me to interject that had the person in question been black, white, brown or any other colour and from any country other than the one who's been fucking us over for years now my response would have been exactly the same given the circumstances.


Well, we'll just have to assume that is true then.

Freakinoldguy wrote:
But, allow me to point out that this woman was accused and found guilty of committing a crime in the US by purchasing toxins. So can you honestly say that they'd have given her 6 years for buying pesticides or that, the FBI is interested in Canadians buying DDT or some other bug killer?


I'm not speculating on anything. That is not my nature, I require facts to make decisions. The only fact we have is she pled guilty, and the thing she intended to purchase was illegal.

People have been framed for crimes they didn't commit, and been given far longer than 6 years, so until we know what it is she intended to purchase, I'm not going to comment.

Freakinoldguy wrote:
Facts which means that the real question hasn't been answered. And that question is. Why, since she admitted to the crime, has been found guilty and been sentenced has no one told us what she tried to purchase and where she intended to use it. I for one find that to be more than a little disconcerting given the current political and social climate that's occurring in our county and America.


Finally we agree on something! Justice must be transparent in order to be fair.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.