Author Topic Options

CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:02 am

Title: An Unconditional Apology...AND Additional Comment
Written By: Robin Mathews
Date: Wednesday, September 30 at 16:34
In my last coumn I wrongly reported Green Party attention to the bad (FIPA) economic treaty with China. Here I apologize for that error, and I underscore the major (actively avoided) issue in this national election.
read more

All your news belong to ME! Whahaha I eat news!

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:02 am

The "opposition" parties do not want to rock the boat with actual allegations - afraid as they are of missing a vote here and there. Ms. May, knowing in her wisdom that she will not become the next PM, is free to call a spade a spade.
One can only hope that, like Al Capone who never was convicted of racketeering, never-the-less went to prison for something quite petty by comparison, so to will Harper.
But it won't be because of the so-called "opposition" parties (unless either of them grows a pair if either one of them become PM and goes ahead with criminal charges against the former Harper government).

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait for the Signs"
RickW

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:13 am

And speaking of "missing votes", the Harper government has evidently tapped into a rich vein of latent racism and prejudice, just before the 19th of October voting day:
http://www.salon.com/2015/10/06/white_p ... r_hotline/
"White people don't have to worry about Canada's new 'report your neighbor' hotline"

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait for the Signs"
RickW