Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:52 pm

>>I didn't say, nor care who started it.<<<

Maybe you will when it gets out of hand.

>>and how pro-children (regardless of nationality) New Brunswickers can be.<<

Well Maritimers are clearly, absolutely positively the best of you lot. ;-)

>>The only difference is your idiots are more heavily armed. ;)<<<

You put a cute little emoticon at the end of that which leads me to believe that you are not 100% serious. Be 100% sure of it. This is not a road you want to go down.

>>But I think that is what it's coming to.<<<

Seriously: >stop helping it come to that.< If not for us bastards, if not for the sake of fairness or commonsense or even good manners then for the sake of the few relatives I have left up there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:56 pm

>>As always, you are putting words in my mouth.<<<

So this wasn’t you?

“Canadians are asking, why do americans hate us? They hate our freedoms: our blah balh blah…”

You used to sign your posts with that little sally battered woman routine. Americans don’t hate you, but they just might if this crap continues.

>>>I don't think that all americans hate me, even though *you* clearly do.<<<

“Hate” is a strong word, I think you have a vicious little streak in you that for whatever reason enables you to sit back and smirk when our people get killed and you have said as much here. I think it is pretty cowardly of you to be making these pronouncements from the safety of your northern Alberta hovel. I think it is ignorant of you to prejudge our every move and obsess about American actions with the objective of trashing us whenever the opportunity can be created, fair or not. I think it is needy of you to be trying to score points with your little cyber peer group on the back of our countries relations. I think it is hypocritical of you to have been doing this while looking for work in the USA. I think all of this is pretty petty and childish and totally…Totally unnecessary and I think the bad karma you help put out will boomerang back on Canada. (It already has, unfortunately on other people.) In that sense I really don’t think you do this for Canada at all, just for your own needy reasons. I think you are young, even for your young age and I think you need to grow the hell up….
But hate? I don’t hate anyone. Maybe Bin Laden… Other then that..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:58 pm

>>>"Careful what you wish for hillbilly."<<<

Right back at you snowmonkey.

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:15 pm

Seriously: >stop helping it come to that.<

Seriously, where in this thread have I done anything but condem what these sports fans, on both sides of the border, have done? In any thread on this subject, when have I done any differently?

Whereas, the narrow vision that all Canadians support the actions of these hooligans and comments like 'snowmonkeys' just egg the problem on further. I'm not saying *you* made the comment, but how does anyone but me know that?

You all want fairness and common sense? Then *show* some good manners and a bit of a dispassionate reasoning.

---
"If you must kill a man, it costs you nothing to be polite about it." Winston Churchill

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:30 am

where to begin...the booing in new york was a direct result of the obnoxious behavior of the majority of people previously in montreal. like-wise new jersey and atlanta.

this isn't going to stop and it's only going to pick up steam.

i don't think alot of canadians fully appreciate how all the nasty stuff they are used to saying about americans behind their back, for domestic consumption so to speak, is now getting full play in the united states.

sports rivalries and drunkenness aside, do a majority of montrealers not really care for americans and new yorkers in general? from my experience yes. and to americans who talk about visiting montreal or other parts of canada, i always tell them the truth. i can't understand why anyone would travel or vaction someplace where they aren't wanted. there's soo many other places to go and things to experience.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:28 am

More threats and insults? Have I threatened you or insulted you personally? It is the mark of a bully that they need not be insulted or attacked first before attacking. Are you a bully?

"I have little doubt though, if the opportunity presented itself for you to take a petty little pot shot for you to make yourself feel better about yourself or “Canada” at the expense of some kids on a hockey team that you too would be making a public ass out of yourself with a big grin on your face."

That goes to show how impaired your judgement is, that you can leap to that conclusion without anything to back it up. You're entitled to an "opinion" on might I might or might not do, but without something more to back it up than just your opinion, you are blowing hot air, like this:

<<“War crimes”? Naaah, no irrational resentment here.>>

Equating the use of the term "war crimes" to describe Us use of Napalm or torture or illegal invasion of a sovereign nation under bogus claims of WMD is not "irrational". Irrational would be looking at all of these war crimes and trying to pretend they are OK, and justified, or trying to pretend they don't exist.

Here's irrational:

First line of defence deny existiance of war crimes:

"They have WDM, honest"
"No napalm, honest"
"No torture, honest"

Second line of defence, once evidence surfacing that above claims are lies:

"Yeah well they don't have WMD, but we were still justified."

"Yeah, we used napalm, but it was justified."

"yeah, we do use torture, but it's justified."

Yes i'm "irrational" because I don't listen to proven liars, you go with that theory.

<<history of caustic remarks against the USA, not just “Bush” but the USA in general>>

BS. Plain and simple. I made no caustic remarks against the USA above which is in keeping with the way I usually post and voila, you jump in with both boots on and resort to petty personal insults yet again, and threats, blowing all kinds of hot air, you can't back up. So I guess we can conclude that if a person attacks just Bush and foreign policy, (again refer above) then that is not acceptable to you either. Therefore, this line you put out about being the fair minded guy who only tragets hate and misdirected hate against Americans in general is BS as well. Clearly (again refer above) your real attempt is to silence any dissent against US including Bush and policy. You support censorship? I'm surprised, you usually accuse everyone else of trying to silence you. Ironic.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:53 am

<<You have a bit of a fixation with the word "bitch" don't you?>>

Not at all actually. Have you considered working in a movie theatre as a projectionist?

Since you weren't paying attention, I'll throw you a bone: "Bitchslap" was used, above by anon first and then by me when I responded to that post.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:35 am

TO:

"Anonymous on Monday, January 09 2006 @ 07:56 PM MST "

Never a truer, more accurate statement has been made on this hate filled anti-American bigot site. BINGO anon...B I N G O !!!

Thanks you SO much. It really needed to be said.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:43 am

TO:

" Anonymous on Monday, January 09 2006 @ 11:30 PM MST "

Yet another comment from yet another who *gets it*...do YOU get it yet "pretendingtobeviveleCanada/butinactualitydownwithinnocentmenwomenandchildrenofAmericannationalorigin.ca"??? You have accomplished a great deal of "good" for Canada haven't you all??? A LOT of good for Canada...pissed in Canada's wheaties for sure for a long, long time now and finally after a couple of months of just a TINY bit of attention here you stand before us all..."proud Canadians" (eh). Yeah. All Canadians in future generations will thank you. It's over Canada. It's over.

Nice work "vivele..."

Nice work. Eh.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:17 am

<<No, not all certainly, the ones that contribute to the atmosphere that makes this sort of thing acceptable… That is debatable.>>

You could well have a point worth debating there, I agree but instead you chose:

<<Gee, I am shocked to see that you don’t have the class or commonsense to be embarrassed here… quelle surprise.>>

Quelle surprise, indeed.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:47 am

lol....ROFLMAO...okay...

"Seriously, where in this thread have I done anything but condem what these sports fans, on both sides of the border, have done? In any thread on this subject, when have I done any differently?"

From the one and same posting anti-American hate ALL OVER THE INTERNET on as many sites as he can get them on...Canadaka.net for but just ONE exapmle...where he's a perfect fit for his little neo-nazi pards. Calebrity in his own mind as always...trying to shed his hate skin and pull on a shiny new "peaceful angel" skin...until his next opportunity presents itself anyway. THIS post is but THIS post spasmoboy. You have been a bigoted hater ever since day one that I first visited this hate site. And one of the self proclaimed architects which work with Jesse and Susan and Kathurine. Moveon.orgasm North. From working for the U.S. Democrat party to the Canadian NDP/CAP here you all are (eh). Get real. And Calebrity in his own mind is so paranoid now that he calls virtually everyone whose comments he doesn't agree with here as "Don". ??? lol...lol...ROFLMAO...that is just SO cool to think that one solitary guy got him going like that (eh). A man whose children as well as himself suffered as a direct result of "vivelewehateanyandallpeopleofamericannationalorigin.ca" and it's bigoted anti-American hate spreading agenda. One man. With hardly any computer knowledge. A few others come along (who are much more articulate/knowledgeable than his arch nemisis, his dreaded "Don" such as "Doc", or "Just me" etecetera) and he's all but crying crocodile tears that he's a "peacemaker" (eh). Sweet. Beautiful. I for one am just glad that there were a few others that cared about American/Canadian relations such as myself who have family on both sides of the border wanting to hate to STOP! And I thank you "Doc"...and the rest of you...thanks..it's been appreciated. Hopefully it's not too late to stop the kareening, out of control snowball heading for a VERY terrible crash straight into what's left of Canadian/American goodwill, but we tried to fight the haters, didn't we, doc? We have tried. But I fear we came into the picture far too late, and hatred of people of American national origin is too deeply ingrained within Canadian society because of, but not only people like Calebrity in his own mind, Susan Brenda Thompson, Jesse (Jessica), and Katurine Wailin'-Cost'em...but the actual federal government of Canada as well. Trudeau fired the first shot, and now the Liberal/Cap/NDP/Communist/Islamic Fundamentalist Coalition of Canada has achieved success. Terminal success I fear. The few remaining non-brainwashed Canadians are getting too old to make a difference, and most are dying off. The newer generations (presently controlling Canada's government/schools/media) are all post Trudeau era public indoctrination products. They won't ever see, and can't ever be made to see anything but the hatred for us Americans that has been so deeply ingrained within their very hearts, minds, and souls since birth. I am beginning to believe that the battle for sanity, decency, humnaity, and honest, fair, mutually beneficial relations between Canada and the people of America is lost. Sadly. The good old days are gone forever. But like Calebrity in his own mind, and his cronies have been told already..they can proudly tell their grandchildren how they played a role in achieving the state of affairs they will find themselves in. At least MY people will not suffer unknowingly at their hands any longer. Knowledge is power. And the people of America KNOWING preceisely, how Canadians feel about us, how extensively and widespread throughout Canadian society those feelings exist, and how DEEPLY, PERMANENTLY ingrained they truly are wiil be what keeps the good people of America from continuing to pay the price of ignorance as has been the case before. NOW...and forever more...Americans WILL know what Canadians are like...TRULY like. And just what kind of "friends" they are (aren't). Truth. Knowledge. I could not care less anymore what Canadians think as long as my fellow Americans are armed with the TRUTH, and the KNOWLEDGE of what Canada has become and IS now. Have no fears, Canada...nobody in America would take any "aggressive" action(s) against you...we ARE better than that and always have been. BUT...we WILL be looking out for ourselves and our OWN best interests (eh)...when you are old and grey..remember back to these days you spent campaigning to the Canadian public about how "evil", and "rotten" your *ex* friends the Americans were...my life and my children's lives will not be the same as yours I can promise you. It might be better or worse than it is now, but it won't be like yours. Canada has a VERY bright future now, doesn't it? You dug your own foxhole, peed in it, and now you're left to tred "water" (eh)...what goes around comes around...kharma...the truth always comes out in the end...yeah...sometimes it DOES take awhile, but it DOES happen...eventually...hope you enjoyed it while it lasted folks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:13 pm

aww<a href="http://www...poor">www...poor</a> widdo hate ho jus couldn't take it no mo....a<a href="http://www..."hidden"....lol">www..."hidden"....lol</a>...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:45 pm

"...to americans who talk about visiting montreal or other parts of canada, i always tell them the truth. i can't understand why anyone would travel or vaction someplace where they aren't wanted. there's soo many other places to go and things to experience."

Good for you. Pass it on friend. I've been doing that too. And folks like us seem to be gaining some real traction in the states...and with all the help from people like the VanHoover, B.C. hockey fans, the Montreal hockey fans, and these vivelewehateallamericans.ca people getting the word "oot" has become SO much easier too (eh)...I just LOVE how *polite* they all are, don't you? But yes, PLEASE. Get the word out, before yet even MORE innocent, unsuspecting Americans get hurt, or terrorized at the hands of these vile Canadian animals!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:23 pm

And speaking of Canada's anti-American hatred and bigotry and attacks upon American kids go check oot THESE Canadian "gems" (eh)...<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.freedumbusa.ca/c270401_en/p16728736.html">http://www.freedumbusa.ca/c270401_en/p16728736.html</a><br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.freedumbusa.ca/c270401_en/p16728829.html">http://www.freedumbusa.ca/c270401_en/p16728829.html</a><br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=3846&x=http://www.freedumbusa.ca">http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=3846&x=http://www.freedumbusa.ca</a><br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=3846&x=http://www.freedumbusa.ca">http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=3846&x=http://www.freedumbusa.ca</a><br />
<br />
Nice Canada, nice. Beautiful zippo lighter art of a smug Osama Bin Laden looking on as over 3,000 American men, women, and children are blown up and burned to death in the World Trade Center's twin towers by Canada's Al Quaeda heros...nice move there Can-Uh-Duh....nice move...and followed up by American flag toilet paper...directly available from your "enlightened", "progressive", "tolerant", "polite", "peaceful", "kind hearted", "caring", "compassionate" neighbors North of The 49th (eh)...nice move there Can-Uh-Duh...that is SURE to bolster your position that you aren't hate filled racists, and bigots (eh)...and your claims of "we're not against the American people...just cough, cough...their government...and GWB"....nice move Can-Uh-Duh...nice one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:47 pm

>>>More threats and insults?<<<

Yawn….. Where is the threat? As for insults, you sure can dish it out…

>>>It is the mark of a bully that they need not be insulted or attacked first before attacking.<<<

Run that by the members of this site, and your courageous hockey fans.

>>Are you a bully?<<,

Since you have repeatedly called Americans “bullies,” parroting it in your previous posts I think that your mind is already been made up, since I am an American. Of course you could just be a prejudiced bigot who likes to rail against the USA to make herself feel morally superior and to get attention…

>>That goes to show how impaired your judgement is,<<<

You are projecting; you have demonstrated that you take to paranoia and conspiracism like cancer to a prostate.

>>that you can leap to that conclusion without anything to back it up.<<<

As I have shown before DL, I am quite capable of rummaging through your old posts to back up what I say.

>>>Equating the use of the term "war crimes" to describe Us use of Napalm or torture or illegal invasion of a sovereign nation under bogus claims of WMD is not "irrational".<<<

Fool, >WAR< is the “crime” This is a war that we didn’t ask for and one that we didn’t want. As I proposed the last time you went off on this >bitchy< little rant: Don’t bomb Pearl Harbor if you don’t want to have a war… Don’t fly our aircraft full of people into our buildings full of people if you don’t want a war. Simple, Simple, Simple… Get it yet? Yeah…Right. Regardless of what someone who lives to condemn us says, we are going to do whatever it takes to protect ourselves, especially if that includes booting out a >genocidal< dictator (according to The Hague) of a supposed “sovereign nation”.

>>Yes i'm "irrational" because I don't listen to proven liars, you go with that theory.<<<

The theory I go with is that you have shown yourself amenable to latching on to whatever wacko conspiracy theory or nonsensical idea that comes down the pike. Your other comments demonstrate a looser affiliation with reality that would otherwise be considered “healthy”. Your whole “official story” routine to shred logic and common sense in order to label your all-purpose bogeyman “Evil” speaks to your irrationality more eloquently then anyone else could. I suspect that you are somewhat, very or even “highly functional” in the superficial sense, but it is obvious by your writing that you have problems. I would bet that people around you would quietly nod in agreement.

>>I made no caustic remarks against the USA above which is in keeping with the way I usually post and voila, you jump in with both boots on<<

We have been through all of this before…The Hiroshima thread as I recall… If I thought it would help the situation I would googol it. The fact that you can even write that out shows a further disassociation with reality.

>>and threats,<<<

Where have I threatened you? Is that your paranoia speaking?

>>So I guess we can conclude that if a person attacks just Bush and foreign policy, (again refer above) then that is not acceptable to you either.<<<

You have concluded wrong… shocking…

>>>You support censorship? I'm surprised, you usually accuse everyone else of trying to silence you. Ironic. <<<

No, I don’t. I think things should be out in the open to deal with them. When my posts are yanked off the site or even hidden I see it as conformation that there are people out there that are scared of opposing ideas, yet can’t come up with better ideas of their own. What is “Ironic” is that in this case, those people doing the censoring consider themselves “progressive”, “tolerant” and “liberal” and believe that they are censoring to further their ideals.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next