Author Topic Options

CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Title: Fighting The Fascists. Canadians at home.
Written By: Robin Mathews
Date: Thursday, December 11 at 16:02
Afraid of the truth - the real condition of Canada today, Canadians refuse to call a spade a spade ... and Stephen Harper a neo-fascist.
read more

All your news belong to ME! Whahaha I eat news!

Forum Super Elite

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Well, Mussolini himself said, "Fascism should more appropriately be called corporatism, because it is a merging of corporate and state power."

Yes, I too, see all too many people, who don't want to admit that we live in a fascist, tyrannical dictatorship. The brutality and deception that our government partakes in, would make a lot of tinpot dictators blush.

And of course, another topic- the essence of all our problems- that never gets mentioned by politicians and the lamestream media, is the fact that we are borrowing money from private banks, putting us in deep debt, as opposed to having our government create debt free, high powered money to constructively fund the building of our country!

Dave Ruston

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:35 am

From where Robin sits on the spectrum, I'm sure Svend Robinson looks a little right-wing.

Whatever the technical definition is, fascism is an authoritarian ideology. Two things a fascist government would never do.

- Eliminate a long gun registry
- Eliminate a mandatory long-form census

Forum Super Elite

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:59 pm

Oh don't you worry, government's desire to confiscate people's guns in Canada (and the US) is not dead. Just ask the people of Alberta who had their guns stolen by the RCMP during the floods. And our lamestream media continues to pound away at telling us why we need more gun control.

'Eliminating' the gun registry and long form census were just ruses to make it look like the government was listening. Just like Harris in Ontario scrapping photo radar or Wynne cancelling the gas plant to make it look like she was listening to the people, all the while only pandering to gullible, complacent suburbanites.

Everything else the feds and provinces do is dictatorial- Romanow report says most Canadians want to keep and expand pubic health care? Too bad! We're still privatizing by stealth! Harris brought n 'drive clean for us, but relaxed pollution laws for his corporate buddies! Many communities don't want the windmills shoved down their throats- too bad! Yer gettin' them! So called free trade deals like the TPP and Euro trade deal, which are corporate wish list NAFTA's on steroids, are hashed out in secret by the Harper regime, without public input or consultation. Harper giving the go ahead to our military to bomb innocent civilians in places like Libya, Syria, and Afghanistan- all imperialist banker wars and nothing else! Harper and McGuinty establishing the fortress Toronto during the G20, where many innocents were brutalized by police and others who pretended to be police, where people were beaten, deprived of water and washroom, as well as some women being sexually assaulted by these brainless tools of state tyranny, who ultimately hurt themselves too, because they too, are disposable in the eyes of their bosses!

Rule by decree, foreign aggressive wars, brutalization of protesters and dissidents, and rigging the system for the banks and corporations- these are all the actions of a fascist tyrannical state! And I've only scratched the surface!

Dave Ruston

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Individualist Individualist:
From where Robin sits on the spectrum, I'm sure Svend Robinson looks a little right-wing.

Whatever the technical definition is, fascism is an authoritarian ideology. Two things a fascist government would never do.

- Eliminate a long gun registry
- Eliminate a mandatory long-form census

While the long gun registry may be eliminated, have the records kept been destroyed? And a long-form census is fast becoming antediluvian, what with the information gathering technologies being employed today.

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait for the Signs"
RickW