Author Topic Options

Vive Moderator

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:45 pm

Which is my whole point, when I tell people to "Play Nice!"

---
"I think it's important to always carry enough technology to restart civilization, should it be necessary." Mark Tilden

Take the Kama Sutra. How many people died from the Kama Sutra as opposed to the Bible? - Frank Zappa

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:26 pm

I don't NEED to call you names to prove my point, the FACTS (you know, those things that you don't bother checking before saying anything) will do that quite nicely.

All you're attempting to do at this time is cover up the fact that you haven't a CLUE about what you're talking about.

You stick to your ideology, and I'll stick to my facts, science, and technology.

Why?

Because I like PROVING what I say, and your ideology doesn't require any such commitment.

Btw Michael Scott, all the politeness in the world doesn't change the fact that you speak first and think later.

How's that for "playing nice"?

---
"and the knowledge they fear is a weapon to be used against them"

"The Weapon" - Rush

Most people would prefer a comforting lie over a painful truth.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:38 pm

Here's what I said:

"Now, unless you're a brain dead shill, surely you now see what the difference between taking out a target satellite and taking out a nuke in terminal phase."

Now, your answer strongly indicates that you either CANNOT see the difference (thus proving the shill hypothesis) or deliberately chose NOT to see said difference (the reason behind which eludes me, unless of course fear of being proven wrong was your motivation).

Now, I will ask you as politely as I can to explain why you failed to see the obvious?

---

"The Weapon" - Rush

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:03 pm

I will apologize for my use of "profanity" earlier in my exchange with Michael Scott.

What I will not apologize for is my utter disgust when dealing with people who toss invented "facts" into the air with apparent impunity, and then run crying to Mommy when someone nails them for it.
er
As for name calling, doesn't bother me either way. If anyone wants to do so in a debate, suits me fine; because I'll nail them on the facts, and use the names to rub it in when I believe it necessary.

One more thing I will do in a debate: I will admit I am wrong when proven to be.

I'd like to see my recent opponent ever admit to that.

Again, I'm sorry for offending.

---

"The Weapon" - Rush