Author Topic Options

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:53 pm

FOLLOW THE MONEY AND YOU WILL SEE WHO SLEEPS WITH WHO!!!!<br />
<br />
For those of you who do not understand just how well connected these upper crust really are. Democracy is a myth and the "OLIGARCHS" are alive and well. Liberal and Conservatives all the same. Paul Martin, Jean Chretien, Brian Mulroney and Peter MacKay all soon to be related. <br />
<br />
===========================================================<br />
<br />
J U L I E S M Y T H <br />
<br />
National Post <br />
<br />
Peter MacKay has been dating a blonde billionairess. Not Belinda Stronach — this time it’s Sophie Desmarais of the wealthy Power Corp. family. <br />
<br />
The two have been seen together around Ottawa, including this week when she watched Question Period from the Opposition gallery in the House of Commons….<br />
<br />
Ms. Desmarais is the daughter of Paul Desmarais Sr. and is in the same family as André, who is the son-in-law of former prime minister Jean Chrétien. If the relationship develops, it would put Mr. MacKay at the centre of a very powerful and dynamic family — and make for interesting dinner conversation. <br />
<br />
<br />
FOLLOW THE MONEY <br />
<br />
<br />
<a href="http://paulmartintime.ca/cat_story.html">http://paulmartintime.ca/cat_story.html</a><br />
<br />
<a href="http://paulmartintime.ca/story/000018.html">http://paulmartintime.ca/story/000018.html</a><br />
<br />
<a href="http://paulmartintime.ca/mediacoverage/000017.html">http://paulmartintime.ca/mediacoverage/000017.html</a><br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.canadafreepress.com/2004/cover121504.htm">http://www.canadafreepress.com/2004/cover121504.htm</a><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<p>---<br>Good government is not a party government

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:24 pm

A characteristic of fascism is nationalism. I doubt if this would accurately describe either Martin, an admitted globalist, and Harper, who could readily admit he loves the United States but not Canada. The question then is whether you consider Martin and Harper both "nationalistic" Americans rather than Canadians?

Can you be "nationalistic" when preferring another country to the one in which you were born, reside and hold citizenship?

Forum Super Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:29 pm

Yes- Hitler was born in Austria.

---
Dave Ruston

Dave Ruston

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:03 pm

WELL BLOODY NICE GOING WAYNE COADY!!!!

Ya went and stold my thunder!
LOL!
You are absolutely correct re: Martin and Harper
and their owners

may the gods have pity on our souls

---
Your mantra has been your opinions are stifled due to their contrary nature, when they are actually stifled for being without perceivable foundation

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

"To acquire knowledge, one must study;
but to acquire wisdom, one must observe."

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:08 pm

kindly compare Cuba and the info at the following site because there aint a lick of difference between the Cuba we're told about and the North America coming.<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/291105frogcooked.htm">http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/291105frogcooked.htm</a><p>---<br>Your mantra has been your opinions are stifled due to their contrary nature, when they are actually stifled for being without perceivable foundation

"When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do."

William Blake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:11 pm

CAP or maybe Green are the only options I could possibly vote for. Layton came out in favor of Bank Mergers in the end, and hasn't said 2 words regarding Marc Emery OR the topic of deep integration. How can people here still believe in the NDP?

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:27 pm

No matter who wins, we will be at the polls a year later. The newly elected minority government will once again give us a Christmas gift of empty promises. Pick the wrapping this coming January.

The unfortunate thing is that nothing will be done other then filling the trough again. Hopefully next year won't result in the remainder of Canada being sold off. Harper has the bidding started already, Martin has his hand out for the graft and Layton is licking the edge of the forbidden fruit bowl. Election promises were never meant to be kept. Ask any politican.

Expect little from life and get more from it.

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:44 pm

Wouldn't it be in Paul Desmarais best interest to keep the Quebec separation alive , mainly because he gets to keep HIS finger on button that control our Canadian government?

Lets face it, this guys has several key political figures in his control. The seperation of Quebec would endanger his hold on the power grid and this is most likely why we have had our share of Quebec Prime Ministers .

I am not a supporter of political parties because of this very reason, you see the Desmarais family have a strangle hold on politicans and political parties out of Quebec. I am not afraid of Stephen Harper, I afraid of how we have lost control of what was once our "government" .

Peter MacKay has been lined up with Paul Desmarais daughter, because there is a move right now by this family to replace Stephen Harper with Peter MacKay...and Brian Mulroney, and Peter MacKays daddy Elmer are good friends, in other words they get to have sex and we are about to be screwed by this party system one more time.

The media have been warned not to get to hot into this relationship between the children of the Desmarais family and the MacKay are in right now. WE BETTER WAKE UP PEOPLE.

Regards

Wayne Coady

---
Good government is not a party government

"When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:51 pm

Au contrair,Mom Ami<br />
Far more than to words!!<br />
the problem is One might have to look south of the boarder to find Ms.Fogal's words carried in print <br />
<a href="http://vtcommons.org/node/135">http://vtcommons.org/node/135</a><br />
<br />
Loss of Canadian Sovereignty : US Interference in Canadian Criminal Law and Canadian Policy in the arrest of Marc Emery, advocate for Legalization of Marijuana<br />
by Connie Fogal, Leader Canadian Action Party...July 31, 2005<br />
The arrest of Marc Emery and two others on July 29, 2005 in Canada to<br />
serve the questionable USA War On Drugs is a wake up call for<br />
Canadians. Marc Emery is a serious activist promoting the legalization of Marijuana use in Canada. The significance for Canadians of his arrest is not about anyone's personal attitude to the legalization of marijuana. The significance speaks to the core of being Canadian, being a sovereign nation, being able to make decisions we choose in our interest, in our own time, on our own terms.<br />
<p>---<br>Your mantra has been your opinions are stifled due to their contrary nature, when they are actually stifled for being without perceivable foundation

William Blake

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:58 pm

Ya really must try to keep abreast
State fascism has now become the NWO
The idea of nationalism went out the door the same time as the definition of "Parties"

---
Your mantra has been your opinions are stifled due to their contrary nature, when they are actually stifled for being without perceivable foundation

William Blake

CKA Elite

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:18 pm

I will stake my life, or whats left of it on the following-

to believe that the NDP leaders are NOT in the pockets of the internationalist is beyond nativity and stands squarely in willful ignorance.
Should Connie Fogal pose a threat to the internationalist she will be approached in a heart beat!
It is their way!
Buy up the completion
Wars are created!
Economies controlled!
And all because the “we” refuse to join forces and put a stop to it

---

William Blake

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:38 pm

Do you really believe the NDP-bashers and lies
about the NDP ? Layton delivered a formal letter
re : Emery, in total support... months ago.

It's really quite simple, folks.The parties who have
held the least amount of power are the least
corrupt.

In order of corruption...

1) Liberals

2) Conservatives

3) NDP

4) Greens

Anyone who votes for 1 & 2 is a blind status-quo
robot, oblivious to rational, progressive alternatives.

CAP votes are a total waste.They are statistically insignificant.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:12 am

I got 2 set of 2 words for ya.
Bank Mergers
Monetary Policy

NDP What?

COMPROMISED!!!

Dont make me laugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:22 am

they did not come out in favour of bank mergers

Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:37 am

The Great Canadian Conspiracy

This past weekend, in a supreme display of the influence he has accumulated in his 52 years as an operator in the business world, Desmarais summoned dozens of notables from business, politics and entertainment to his newly completed $40-million (estimated) spread in Quebec’s spectacular Charlevoix region. The guest list was kept extremely hush-hush — another testament to Desmarais’s power. The above-mentioned names were only rumored, but no matter, any one of them would fit comfortably into Desmarais’ wide circle of friends from around the world.

That circle includes the three longest-serving prime ministers of the last 35 years, Pierre Trudeau, Brian Mulroney and Jean Chretien. Chretien’s daughter France married Andre, one of Desmarais’s two sons, making that circle a little tighter than others. Desmarais’s right-hand man at Power Corp. is John Rae, a long-time Chretien advisor and the man who ran two of the three election campaigns that brought Liberals majority governments since 1993.

Desmarais is also on pretty close terms with the prime minister-in-waiting, Paul Martin, who, after all, employed him at Power Corp. for many years. In 1981 he sold to Martin Power’s shipping line, Canada Steamship Lines, which Martin grew into the largest shipper of its kind in the world before entering politics. Desmarais and Brian Mulroney have started a move to push Stephen Harper out of the Conservative Party and have him replaced with Brian Mulroney's friend son Peter MacKay.

While Peter gets into Sophie's pants , Desmarais gets into MacKay's head , this is how the few have managed to maintain control of Canadian politics.

---
Good government is not a party government

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next