Author Topic Options

CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/article/235929877-saskatchewan--ottawa-sign-framework-building-canada-agreement" target="_blank">Saskatchewan & Ottawa sign framework Building Canada agreement</a>
<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/topics/44-economy" target="_blank">Economy</a>
<strong>Written By: </strong> <a href="/profiles/N Say" target="_blank">N Say</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> Saturday, April 12 at 18:26<br><br>
The Government of Canada will provide more than $755 million in funding, between 2007 and 2014, for infrastructure projects in Saskatchewan under the Building Canada plan.... That leaves Alberta, Manitoba, Quebec, PEI & Ontario who have not signed on yet.<br><a href="/article/235929877-saskatchewan--ottawa-sign-framework-building-canada-agreement">read more >></a>

All your news belong to ME! Whahaha I eat news!

Forum Super Elite

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:36 pm

Of course, it's only a coincidence that Saskatchewan has a recently elected Conservative government...........

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:00 pm

What conservative government? The Building Canada plan was announced way back in July, and the first province to sign up was BC. Sask Party has nothing to do with it.

George Bush has declared the war on terrorism to be the cause of his generation. The cause of Canadian sovereignty will be ours. -- John Godfrey, MP for Don Valley West

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:14 pm

$1:
What conservative government? The Building Canada plan was announced way back in July, and the first province to sign up was BC. Sask Party has nothing to do with it.

RPW and Kenmore are twins separated at birth :lol: