Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:15 pm

Sorry, no alias here, my name is Alain Leclerc. I'm not gay but I strongly beleive Gays and Lezbians (if there is a difference) should truely have the same rights as all else. Why not let them get married, divorced and paying child support (if they adopt). Shit, I just got married, it's not easy, so if they really want to get married it must be because they really want to. Because truely, it's really not easy. Harper makes it sound like people get married for tax purposes. C-mon, Get real. Ever hear of LOVE? Probly not. Sorry, forgot, Right wing. Anyways, as for the diference between G.W.Bush, Stockwell Day and Stephen Harper... maybe two points on the IQ scale, but the intentions are all the same. It's all about making money and f#cking the poor. Personaly, I wish Canadian media would put the green party, and all others who run, in the debates... but I guess that would be too democratic. Can't have that... man, I'm just getting started but I feel like I just wrote a book. In case you're wondering, I don't know who I'm gonna vote for. Two elections ago... Marijuana Party, for the name, last election.. Liberal, because Harper was too close... but now... I really don't know... I wish NDP had something to catch peoples attention... first off, Layton should take fashion tips from Duceppe. Oh right, bandwith restrictions... anyways, Yeah, it'll be NDP this year and I'm just hoping for some underground rise to the top... if you hate me and my opinions, you can e-mail me at 1@hotmail.com. If you have anything constructive, creative or even argumentative (but smart), feel free to e-mail me at al69leclerc@hotmail.com cause I don't mind discussing, but I don't want any "y'all gay loving hippy canadians, I should kick your ass, with the phosphorus and the bombs and the ka-blouy." Also, pardon my spelling. I'm sure it sux. I don't want to tell anyone how to vote, just don't vote Republican.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:27 pm

The Canadian media, "liberalvision" as far as I'm concerned. And your just because Harper is Conservative does not mean he does not love Canada. This mere suggestion has been brainwashed into you by a Liberal government that has wasted away over a decade. Another thing, this site skews information horribly to support the left. I suggest all of you visit <a href="http://www.proudtobecanadian.ca">www.proudtobecanadian.ca</a> . It offers a right wing view into politics, from educated people. This post and the majority of the comments have once again helped show why the majority of Ontario voters, have continued, alone, to elect Liberal governments. Long live King Ralph.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:14 am

I count only five there, but when you add science/facts/truth ie http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/episodes/2013-2 ... f-the-labs

and Democracy sensu http://www.pressprogress.ca/en/post/5-t ... ctions-act

you get seven.