Author Topic Options

CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Title: �The Mike Duffy Trial�. Is It A Gigantic Fraud From Start To Finish?
Written By: Robin Mathews
Date: Tuesday, September 08 at 16:45
Many factors point to a "Cooked-Up" trial, a massive, fake show.  Is it so ...?  And, if so, WHY?
read more

All your news belong to ME! Whahaha I eat news!

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:09 pm

Oh goody. Robin Mathews the muckraking journalist slash armchair lawyer is back on the beat. I didn't need to scroll down to know there was going to be a BC Rail reference. And of course, he even manages to drag Kelly Marie Richard and her dental malpractice case into it.

I can almost picture him standing in front of a whiteboard on which he's pasted photos and written names of Mike Duffy, Nigel Wright, Stephen Harper, Kelly Marie Richard's orthodontist, high-ranking RCMP officers and various corporate executives (especially those commanding the "IT forces") and drawn lines between them all. "We're through the looking glass here, people".

Oh well, if one can't be entertained by unreformed Marxists, what good are they?

CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:01 am

Individualist Individualist:
And of course, he even manages to drag Kelly Marie Richard and her dental malpractice case into it.

Yea, there was a blast from the past I didn't need to read, eh?

[wedgie]

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Titter away, boyz! And get ready for egg-on-face......

"Stay Calm, Be Brave, Wait for the Signs"
RickW

CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:07 pm

RickW RickW:

From a long past "Best Before:" Poet?

I'd like to see that!

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
RickW RickW:

I'd like to see that!

That sulphurous smell emanating from Mathews' posts isn't eggs.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:15 pm

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
RickW RickW:

I'd like to see that!
Everybody laughed at the court jester as well.......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester

RickW

CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:01 am

RickW RickW:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
RickW RickW:

I'd like to see that!
Everybody laughed at the court jester as well.......
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester

And for the same reason.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 pm

You really should read the function of the court jester........

RickW

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Individualist Individualist:
Oh goody. Robin Mathews the muckraking journalist slash armchair lawyer is back on the beat. I didn't need to scroll down to know there was going to be a BC Rail reference. And of course, he even manages to drag Kelly Marie Richard and her dental malpractice case into it.

I can almost picture him standing in front of a whiteboard on which he's pasted photos and written names of Mike Duffy, Nigel Wright, Stephen Harper, Kelly Marie Richard's orthodontist, high-ranking RCMP officers and various corporate executives (especially those commanding the "IT forces") and drawn lines between them all. "We're through the looking glass here, people".

Oh well, if one can't be entertained by unreformed Marxists, what good are they?

Now now, let's be fair here.

Yes, Robin Mathews is living in a cuckoo clock, emerging at regular intervals to chirp nonsense at us. However, at least he isn't convinced that the U.S. possesses alien technology and secretly maintains a military base on the moon, like Paul Hellyer. Nor is he appearing on "Dragon's Den" advocating that Canada should adopt a currency based on poker chips to somehow combat inflation, like John Turmel (who, it should be noted, holds the world record for the most unsuccessful election campaigns).

"Nations were now formed by the agglomeration of communities having kindred interests and sympathies...It was a benefit rather than otherwise that we had a diversity of races."-Sir George Etienne Cartier, February 7, 1865

"I am a Canadian. Canada is the inspiration of my life. I have had before me as a pillar of fire by night and a pillar of cloud by day a policy of true Canadianism, of moderation, of conciliation."-Sir Wilfrid Laurier, 1911.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:15 am

JaredMilne JaredMilne:
Now now, let's be fair here.

Yes, Robin Mathews is living in a cuckoo clock, emerging at regular intervals to chirp nonsense at us. However, at least he isn't convinced that the U.S. possesses alien technology and secretly maintains a military base on the moon, like Paul Hellyer. Nor is he appearing on "Dragon's Den" advocating that Canada should adopt a currency based on poker chips to somehow combat inflation, like John Turmel (who, it should be noted, holds the world record for the most unsuccessful election campaigns).

So what you're saying is that, in addition to having been an also-ran as an academic, poet and even Canadian nationalist (he's hardly in the league of Hurtig, Barlow, Laxer, Watkins, Gordon, etc.), he's also an also-ran as a net kook? [laughat]

Wow, and Usenet legend John "The Engineer" Turmel. Now that's a blast from the past. Speaking of which...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum ... ohn-turmel

Yes, he has his own newsgroup. Although he has discovered Twitter as well...

https://twitter.com/KingofthePauper

At least Hellyer can claim some actual accomplishments in life, if you count having severely damaged Canada's military as such.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:02 am

JaredMilne JaredMilne:
However, at least he isn't convinced that the U.S. possesses alien technology and secretly maintains a military base on the moon, like Paul Hellyer.

I was just thinking more on your remark about Hellyer and the alien technology and moonbases. It sounds like he sat down and watched Gerry and Sylvia Anderson's 70's TV show "UFO" at some point, and thought it was real. It's a good thing he didn't watch their follow-up series, or he'd be declaring that the moon was actually blown out of orbit by a nuclear explosion sixteen years ago today, and that the government's been covering it up.

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:07 am

Closer to home:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

RickW