Author Topic Options

Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:42 pm

<strong>Written By:</strong> sthompson
<strong>Date:</strong> 2006-08-29 13:42:59
<a href="/article/134259577-timeline-of-the-push-to-establish-a-north-american-union">Article Link</a>

March 2005: Kansas City signs co-operative pact with Michoacan, Mexico – “According to Smartport.com in March 2005, Kansas City signed a cooperative pact with representatives from the Mexican state of Michoacan, where Lazaro Cardenas is located, to increase the cargo volume between Lazaro Cardenas and Kansas City. The whole point is to move cargo fast, using cheap, below union-wage scale Mexican workers to move the containers from Asia into the heart of the USA.” Coming soon to U.S.: Mexican customs office, Jerome R. Corsi, June 2006, <a href="http://www.WorldNetDaily.com">www.WorldNetDaily.com</a>

March 2005: Agreement to build the Texas NAFTA Superhighway — “A ‘Comprehensive Development Agreement’ [is] signed by the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) to build the ‘TTC-35 High Priority Corridor’ parallel to Interstate 35. The contracting party involved a limited partnership formed between Cintra Concesiones de Infraestructuras de Transporte, S.A., a publically listed company headquartered in Spain, owned by the Madrid-based Groupo Ferrovial, and a San Antonio-based construction company, Zachry Construction Corp.” Texas Segment of NAFTA Super Highway Nears Construction, Jerome R. Corsi, June 2006, <a href="http://www.Humaneventsonline.com">www.Humaneventsonline.com</a>

March 2005: Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America established (SSPNA) —A joint statement by President Bush, President Fox, and Prime Minister Martin. Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPPNA) reads in part: “Over the past decade, our three nations have taken important steps to expand economic opportunity for our people and to create the most vibrant and dynamic trade relationship in the world. … Our Partnership will accomplish these objectives through a trilateral effort to increase the security, prosperity, and quality of life of our citizens. … The Partnership is trilateral in concept; while allowing any two countries to move forward on an issue, it will create a path for the third to join later.” North American Leaders Unveil Security and Prosperity Partnership, <a href="http://www.USInfo.state.gov">www.USInfo.state.gov</a>

Full timeline:
<a href="http://www.freemarketnews.com/Analysis/134/5879/alert.asp?wid=134&nid=5879">http://www.freemarketnews.com/Analysis/134/5879/alert.asp?wid=134&nid=5879</a>

[Proofreader's note: this article was edited for spelling and typos on August 30, 2006]

Once it was decided that Canada was to be a branch-plant society of American capitalism, the issue of Canadian nationalism had been settled.--George Grant

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:14 am

This issue scares me to death!! I'm quite sure that the citizens of Canada, Mexico, and the US are just as opposed to this merger, or whatever you wish to call it as we seem to be. So how the hell do the clowns who advocate this joining of our three countries get away with this. What are we "the citizens" to do about this, short of violence. Mass protests, civil disobedience, riots, what? I personaly see the advocates of disolving Canada as traitors, I can't think of anything else to call them as that's how I see them. Regards, Mike Savoie

Forum Elite

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:44 am

What are we "the citizens" to do about this<<

North American citizens are docile creatures. Like sheep, they baa a lot but do nothing else.

---
Expect little from life and get more from it.

Expect little from life and get more from it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:20 am

Actually, every person that I've told about this that has not simply gone blank with that "He's seen a UFO" look, have all been vehement in their opposition.

Particularly when I show them the part about the Federal Reserve taking over Canada's money so we're burdened with the USA's $49 trillion (and climing ever faster) debt affecting the value of the currency we use.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:56 pm

True free trade does not involve the government or the big corporations getting protected by government regulations. The sooner the US dollar tanks and we head into a very big recession the better off this planet will be. It is hard for people to war monger when they are to busy looking for food. Money needs to go back to the gold standard and Canadians such as myself will be heading to Ottawa to kill people if Canada ever takes on any of the debt of the United States government.

---
My freedom is more important than your great idea.
– Anonymous

My freedom is more important than your great idea.
– Anonymous