PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:38 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:52 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:58 pm

Picking up a PS vr for xmas for the boy and it can work on my PC. This looks like a riot.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:39 am

VR for gaming rocks. :rock:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:24 pm

Infantry has been added since that review.

And now with VR:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:17 am

You want fun? Having tanks do cartwheels while flying through the sky in BF:2042 is quite a sight. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:04 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:50 am

Tricks Tricks:
Pre-ordering from EA, bold move.

Yup. Rolled the dice, and lost. I was hoping for BF:BC2, but got COD:Ghosts.

I actually saw some n00b write 'this is basically fortnight', to which I replied 'if you play this like Fortnight, you are just helping your team lose'.

Which is how most people are playing it. FPS, nothing more. While I am lying on the deck screaming for help, I watch three snipers take out someone at a distance, while I wait in vain for a revive. They don't realize K:D isn't recorded, and revives are double points to a kill.

Apparently hovercraft can still operate after a couple RPGs to the cabin. And when they run you over, it's an instant kill. People love to drive vehicles to capture points like it's rush hour - fast, and with one person in the vehicle. Meanwhile, the other team is captioning all the points, and 60 of your team mates have to take 10 minutes to run across the map before getting mowed down by someone on a quad.

If only there was team based voice chat, then we could at least tell each other about the sniper on the top of that building that just mowed us all down.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:57 am

If I need to scratch my FPS itch, I play Hell Let Loose.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:08 am

75% off, 15$. What the hell...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:32 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:44 pm

Lulz, reminds me I still haven't tried destiny or Cyberpunk either. Still think cyber still is a year out before it's stable.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:04 pm

They've fixed most of the bugs, but the same under-developed game is still there. It's cheap on Steam now, so even in an unfinished state, you might get more value out of it that way.

Destiny is.....eh. It's a grindey game now, just like every other live service game out there. I got it for PS when it was one of the PS+ games of the month. But I'm glad I didn't pay any extra money for it.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:49 pm

I had promised to pick this up when it 1st came out but the botched launch pushed that back. I decided to wait a year at least to give them time to bake out the bugs. Now, I am wondering if I should even bother. I saw most of the single player story thru let's play on YT so it's just the gameplay itself that's left and I am not seeing anything that is a draw here. With games like Fallout 76, No man sky and even Star Citizen there is a single player experience that can marry with an online multiplayer in a dynamic and progressing world with events and endless content patches. Cyberpunk seems like a deadend by comparison.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 463 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 18  19  20  21  22  23  24 ... 31  Next