canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:11 am

EZTV has at least two and these are the comments from the site regarding authenticity:

$1:
I applaud the swift and early release, but after scanning these files the quality of these rips seems to be subpar and there is
indeed a bothersome watermark on screen for the complete running time. I think its definately worth the wait to hold out for
the 720/1080p.

$1:
Since it seems to be just the first 4 eps that were leaked in hdtv format, i kinda think its a marketing trick to generate buzz
around the show. Still i think i'll hold out for the 1080p releases for this one. A one week wait is bad enough, i dont think i
can handle a 4 week wait

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:18 am

Meh. I'm paying for HBO so I might as well wait. I only torrent things I'm not getting off of Optik so to hell with the Leaky McLeakers. Anyone else think that this season's only going to be half as much fun with Tywin dead? Charles Dance owned that role. If they ever made a new Star Trek series based on the evil Mirror Universe they should cast him as the Emperor.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:28 am

Had Tywin's character succeeded the story would have ended. Stability and peace in Westeros would have been established...Cersei married off. Basically all intrigue over and done

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:41 am

Read The World of Ice and Fire yet? The backstory of what Tywin actually did to the Reynes at Castamere is considerably grimmer than what's been alluded to throughout the course of the primary novels. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 am

Well look at some real historical figures and what they did to bring peace and stability to their lands....Vlad Tepes being a prime example. The Chinese were also big into maintaining 'harmony' within the Middle Kingdom.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:47 am

I downloaded and watched all 4 last night. Quality was excellent.

The episodes themselves were kind of meh....not too exciting really; mostly what any viewer would expect to happen next (and I haven't read the books); not lot of surprises or excitement. But hey, sometimes you have to build character depth and storyline. GOT hasn't disappointed in the past so I'm sure it will all lead to something fantastic.

The biggest argument against downloading these episodes though is that after impatiently waiting an eternity for GOT to come back, I've binged on a month's worth of episodes in one night and now what am I going to do for the next 3 weeks?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Normally at a certain age the kids naturally gravitate towards the basement. Doesn't look like Rhaegal and Viserion appreciate being locked downstairs though. Not sure if it means anything for future episodes but those two dragons are quite close to each other and it looks like they're capable of plotting together. Viserion ignited the flame from the background as a distraction while Rhaegal closed in with a lunge. Good tandem for serious mayhem later on.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:26 am

When your teenage dragons say I wish you were dead.....take it seriously

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:32 am

Dragons Rule. :P
I can't say too much because I saw too much. [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:29 am

All I can say about the recalcitrant teenage dragons is that Dany's lucky they're dragons. If they were housecats they probably would have eaten her by now. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Facking Meereenese scum! :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Did anyone notice that familiar statue in the House of Black and White? 8O
0:
because GOT.jpg
because GOT.jpg [ 101.97 KiB | Viewed 329 times ]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Son of a...!

Apparently I have to get HBO hooked up again. Lame.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:01 pm

this TV series isn't even bothering to follow the books.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Economy of producing and needing to keep the big names in practically each episode are dictating everything now. There was really no way around it. Add in GRRM's glacial pace of writing and it is what it is. The pessimist in me would stop watching but the optimist in me is looking forward even more to the last two books because they'll be chock-full of untouched goodies that the show really just couldn't show due to time constraints of only ten hours a year.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1025 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 24  25  26  27  28  29  30 ... 69  Next