CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:45 pm

lol :lol:

$1:
Your tough guy name is:

Dirk FistLift

You were trained by lumberjacks. You ride around on a bear and your weapon of choice is a Heckler & Koch HK94. You feel most comfortable in fatigues. You're out for justice. You eat problems for breakfast. You love nature. Your best friend is your gun. You train crocodiles as training.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:52 pm

:o
$1:
Your tough guy name is:

Flint DeadPec

You were trained by Spetsnaz. You ride around in a Humvee and your weapon of choice is a modified Beretta M93R machine pistol. You feel most comfortable in jeans. You're out for a bear. You eat a bear for breakfast. You love working for the weekend. Your best friend is your old cellmate. You rescue lions as training.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:21 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
I started watching Z Nation again - while the first season was pretty cheesy, the second season was really good TV and now I'm starting season 3.

Wasn't that in the second season? Where the giant cheese wheel rolled around picking up zombies and cows?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Your tough guy name is:

Gristle JawPunch

You were trained by Spetsnaz. You ride around in an airboat and your weapon of choice is an AA-12. You feel most comfortable in leathers. You're out for retribution. You eat problems for breakfast. You love the smell of napalm in the morning. Your best friend is a bear. You raise lions because you can.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Right now I'm watching Van Helsing the series and it isn't to bad. It's alot like Stakeland which was actually a pretty good apocalypse vampire movie.

I liked that one, but it was just starting to get interesting and hey...where did it go?

I hear it's coming back in the fall though.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:03 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:06 am

House of Cards new season comes out at the end of the month.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:58 am

Can't wait to see what Hillary - oops! I mean Claire gets up to...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:33 am

herbie herbie:
Can't wait to see what Hillary - oops! I mean Claire gets up to...

Seen the pre-view and OMG they are plotting and talking about how to have an Underwood as president for 6 terms. Which is possible.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:19 am

xerxes xerxes:

August can't come soon enough.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:48 am

[B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:00 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Right now I'm watching Van Helsing the series and it isn't to bad. It's alot like Stakeland which was actually a pretty good apocalypse vampire movie.

I liked that one, but it was just starting to get interesting and hey...where did it go?

The part I like though is that despite only having survived to year 3 of the vampire apocalypse they've already learned how to be self reliant, tough, resourceful and don't continually make stupid newby mistakes like a certain other group that's been living through different type of apocalypse in the state of Georgia. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:23 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

The part I like though is that despite only having survived to year 3 of the vampire apocalypse they've already learned how to be self reliant, tough, resourceful and don't continually make stupid newby mistakes like a certain other group that's been living through different type of apocalypse in the state of Georgia. :wink:

Come to think of it...yeah.

That was worth a chuckle. Beyond an LOL and shy of an ROTFL. They don't have smiley for that so have one of these. R=UP

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:40 am

"Okja"

Weird, funny, a little sad . . . 8/10 would watch again.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:56 am

That does look good. Reminds me a bit of this one:

That was real good, but there was room for it to get better. From the trailer it looks like this Okja could go there. Hopefully they avoided the social justice preaching. Have to check it out.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  16 ... 43  Next