canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:21 pm

The military loses about 90% of it's modern efficiency when the fuel runs out. Air power is gone quick, tanks and AFV's are guzzlers, and all that would be left before too long would be things like Humvees and trucks. The only real military holdouts would be the nuclear-powered subs and aircraft carriers. That's were the remaining military brass and civilian government types would go. Probably not too much fun in a tin can though if there's a sudden outbreak when they're 300 meters under the surface. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:45 pm

All that show needs is a plague of Triffids.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:01 pm

$1:
Rule # 1: it's my boat.
Rule #2: it's my boat.
Rule #3: it's my god damn boat.

Alicia, Chris and Nick should be thrown off the boat.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Nick's a developing survival genius. He's just fucked up, not full blown retarded. Everyone else not named Ruben Blades should be kicked off the boat though. They're just a self-destructive drain on resources.

Solid opening though. For whatever other flaws this show has it does one thing absolutely perfectly, and that's the background montages. Tonight's one of basically all of Los Angeles in flames was terrific.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Well it's starting to drift into The Walking Dead territory where everyone not name Darrell or Rick (and in this case Victor or Daniel) is a complete fuckup who relies on pure bullshit luck to survive.

If these TV shows are any indication of the intelligence of the millennials and by extension their parents then, anyone lucky enough to survive the initial outbreak will likely end up zombie flambé because of their unbelievably arrogant, self absorbed, fuck everyone else, I know better attitude.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:22 pm

Thanos Thanos:
Nick's a developing survival genius. He's just fucked up, not full blown retarded. Everyone else not named Ruben Blades should be kicked off the boat though. They're just a self-destructive drain on resources.

Solid opening though. For whatever other flaws this show has it does one thing absolutely perfectly, and that's the background montages. Tonight's one of basically all of Los Angeles in flames was terrific.

On the next Fear The Walking Dead.

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Well it's starting to drift into The Walking Dead territory where everyone not name Darrell or Rick (and in this case Victor or Daniel) is a complete fuckup who relies on pure bullshit luck to survive.

If these TV shows are any indication of the intelligence of the millennials and by extension their parents then, anyone lucky enough to survive the initial outbreak will likely end up zombie flambé because of their unbelievably arrogant, self absorbed, fuck everyone else, I know better attitude.

Discount Tyreese and Castro's former thug are the only ones with common sense.

Last edited by BRAH on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:25 pm

Bah, it's not that bad. The dum-dums help the smart ones look that much better. Morons make the world that much more fun, especially when they finally get their comeuppance. :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Maybe the spinoff should've been called The Swimming Dead.

Sheesh.

I'm trying hard to give a fuck about any of these characters, but still worth the watch.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:59 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Maybe the spinoff should've been called The Swimming Dead.

Sheesh.

I'm trying hard to give a fuck about any of these characters, but still worth the watch.

You might be on to something. 8O

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:42 am

Just thought I'd post the new trailer, season 7 starts on the 23rd.

[popcorn]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:53 am

It's obvious who Negan whacked.

Last edited by BRAH on Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:01 pm

BRAH BRAH:

Still, Negan had better be careful...I hear Hillary Clinton wants his job. 8O

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:11 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
BRAH BRAH:

Still, Negan had better be careful...I hear Hillary Clinton wants his job. 8O

Why would she? Negan never used a private server.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:18 pm

I think Negan chops Ricks arm off in the trailer scene. All the talk "right hand man", the hatchet, and to catch up with the comics. They had to wait until now so it was far from the Merle storyline and having 2 one-armed people is just too much.

Totally a guess. But could be. I haven't read the comics so I don't know how important it is to his storyline.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Delwin Delwin:
I think Negan chops Ricks arm off in the trailer scene. All the talk "right hand man", the hatchet, and to catch up with the comics. They had to wait until now so it was far from the Merle storyline and having 2 one-armed people is just too much.

Totally a guess. But could be. I haven't read the comics so I don't know how important it is to his storyline.

I really hope they don't stick with the comic book canon.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 10  11  12  13  14  15  16 ... 25  Next