PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:32 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
and get on with making these people harder than Iron Mans Stool

:lol: :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:36 am

No place is safe. That's the point of the whole thing. The prison wasn't safe because one evil man chose to destroy it. This "Terminus" place they're heading to probably won't be safe either, because it'll either be run by the same nutcases that Darryl's now travelling with or under attack by them the same way the prison ended up under attack by the Governor. I'd almost like it if Carl up and punched Rick in the mouth the next time he whines "I gotta make sure you're safe" because 'safety' is a word that should be abolished. Some places are less unsafe than others, but that's about the best anyone can say about post-apocalypse-land.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:50 am

Thanos Thanos:
No place is safe. That's the point of the whole thing. The prison wasn't safe because one evil man chose to destroy it. This "Terminus" place they're heading to probably won't be safe either, because it'll either be run by the same nutcases that Darryl's now travelling with or under attack by them the same way the prison ended up under attack by the Governor. I'd almost like it if Carl up and punched Rick in the mouth the next time he whines "I gotta make sure you're safe" because 'safety' is a word that should be abolished. Some places are less unsafe than others, but that's about the best anyone can say about post-apocalypse-land.

So maybe the safest thing to do is being on the move and Abraham is naive thinking a cure will save humanity when the truth is a line has been crossed and there's no going back to the way things were as there's still millions of walkers who are a serious threat. Dr. Jenner was probably right this is humanity's extinction event.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:02 am

In the comic Abraham and Eugene were of the mindset that it was better to stay out in the open and scavenge. If one hunkers down in one place for too long the risk of getting besieged by a zombie herd or openly attacked by someone like the Governor becomes too great. If wandering one always has a chance of escaping by simply walking away from both the zombies and the bad guys. Like when Darryl and Beth simply hid in the trunk of an abandoned car, bungeed the trunk lid down, and stayed quiet for a few hours until what was probably a large-sized herd finished passing them by.

A "The Walking Dead - Europe" would be interesting to see. The Brits and Euros have all those neat castles to hide behind where, except maybe for the most secure of US military installations, no one in North America has the same access to that type of strong-walled protection. Plus the castles are usually full of medieval weaponry in their museum sections, which would be terrific to have when the ammunition gets low. Like the utterly evil Negan said in the comic (don't worry, he'll show up on TV eventually). "dumbasses, you use the blades and clubs for fighting the undead, you save the ammo for fighting the living". :twisted:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:20 am

Meanwhile in Canada, they fire up the snowblowers year round to keep the roads cleared of snow and zombies...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:02 am

herbie herbie:
Meanwhile in Canada, they fire up the snowblowers year round to keep the roads cleared of snow and zombies...

Would be nice if they froze solid but the dead peeps on GOT don't seem to mind the cold so I'm not sure if we would be any safer. XD

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:46 pm

Baaaaaaaaaammmmmmmm! 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm

DonnaWho DonnaWho:
herbie herbie:

Would be nice if they froze solid but the dead peeps on GOT don't seem to mind the cold so I'm not sure if we would be any safer. XD

The wights are dead...the White Walkers are something Other....what we see on TV is not really what was envisioned in the books

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
DonnaWho DonnaWho:

The wights are dead...the White Walkers are something Other....what we see on TV is not really what was envisioned in the books

Wights are the dead peeps and they walk in winter. I read the books but maybe I was so busy omg'ing over the previous chapter that I wasn't paying attention to the one where they froze up. :D

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Found this on the web and thought. Wouldn't that be fitting. :lol:

0:
923516_10151918453436986_1476597014_n.jpg
923516_10151918453436986_1476597014_n.jpg [ 48.25 KiB | Viewed 150 times ]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:51 pm

I knew she will shoot that girl.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:28 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
Found this on the web and thought. Wouldn't that be fitting. :lol:

0:
923516_10151918453436986_1476597014_n.jpg

Shoot him in the heart to make him stop "singing". Then let him reanimate so you can shoot him again, several times preferably. :twisted:

I honestly can't remember when I've felt such genuine and refreshing hatred for a celebrity. I've seriously disliked a lot of them but I really didn't know true hate for a celebrity pus-bucket until Bieber came along. 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Scariest part was when he (gasp) forgave her.
That means he's got a shred of decency and will die the most gruesome death of the segment....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:26 pm

I nominate:
Celine Dionne, she has the same color hair and weighs the same as a 12 year old....

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next