Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:37 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
I rather liked it.

But new Doctors take a little while to grow into the role.

I don't know if I hold the record or not but I almost made it through 3 episodes.

That spider episode put me to sleep or I could still be going. Darn it. All I know is I don't care if I ever see another one.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Telus has been offering a free preview of a channel called Love Nature. We've watched so many shows in the past week or so and they've all been awesome.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:28 am

As Max just added Crave, this means I gets to watch ALL 14 episodes of Hillbilly Handfishin'. WOOT!!! 8O

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:38 am

fifeboy fifeboy:
As Max just added Crave, this means I gets to watch ALL 14 episodes of Hillbilly Handfishin'. WOOT!!! 8O

I wanna see a super-sized catfish come along some day and do one of those guys like a pigeon.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:11 pm

I am watching Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown reruns. It is a season 8 show where he is eating in a tiny restaurant in Hanoi with President Obama. Its a bittersweet moment. I loved the show as I love to travel. I do not travel to new places as much as I used to for various reasons. I got to live vicariously through him. It was like when I was a kid watching James Bond movies. Those movies were the main reason that I joined the military, to travel and see the world.

I cannot imagine what Anthony must have been going through to take his own life. His job would have been my dream job. I would be willing to work for less than half of what I make now to do what he did. He was perfect for the job. Its like an old friend has passed on. Travel TV is just not the same without him. :(

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:45 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:51 am

rickc rickc:
I am watching Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown reruns. It is a season 8 show where he is eating in a tiny restaurant in Hanoi with President Obama. Its a bittersweet moment. I loved the show as I love to travel. I do not travel to new places as much as I used to for various reasons. I got to live vicariously through him. It was like when I was a kid watching James Bond movies. Those movies were the main reason that I joined the military, to travel and see the world.

I cannot imagine what Anthony must have been going through to take his own life. His job would have been my dream job. I would be willing to work for less than half of what I make now to do what he did. He was perfect for the job. Its like an old friend has passed on. Travel TV is just not the same without him. :(

I agree. Just saw this too:

The enormous life of Anthony Bourdain, according to those who knew him best.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:14 pm

$1:
Howard Silk has been working for a United Nations agency based in Berlin for thirty years; however, his rank is too low for him to be told what his work really involves. In fact, the agency oversees a crossing point to a parallel Earth (the "Prime world"), a copy of Silk's world, which was created by East German scientists in 1987, and which has been diverging ever since.

[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 pm

A documentary on the I400.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:18 pm

Stumbled across this fun little show on HBO a few weeks back. It’s called Tales from the Tour Bus. It’s hosted by Mike Judge, and if you don’t know who that is, you will the second you hear him narrate, because it’ll sound like Hank Hill got cool and made friends with a lot of country and funk musicians.

It’s a quick backstage look at various musicians like James Brown, Waylon Jennings, Jerry Lee Lewis and others and what life was like working and performing with them in the studio and on tour. There a lot of funny and crazy stories and a different side of people you may not have known about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:57 pm

This link gives the dates of new or returning shows for the Midseason.

https://ca.ign.com/articles/2018/12/31/ ... d23f0005be

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:28 am

Narcos: Mexico and Watership Down

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:00 am

I'm just not watching much TV at all these days.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:08 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
I'm just not watching much TV at all these days.

Oh noes! 8O Don't tell me you're going to miss this?

Tuesday, January 8: Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club series premiere (MTV) NEW

:wink:

Seriously though...I get it. Waiting until April, right?

April TBA: Game of Thrones finale season premiere (HBO)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:10 pm

The one I like is coming back in a few weeks:

Thursday, January 24: Siren season premiere (Freeform)

Although I don't really see where they can go with it after the Season 1 finale.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1979 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 78  79  80  81  82  83  84 ... 132  Next