Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:00 am

Just trying to keep you out of jail. I can't always bail you out.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:18 am

As normal, I just claim diplomatic immunity.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:56 pm

DrCaleb wrote:
My favourite comedy; "Cops".

Ok, protip - if you are rolling around selling meth, and you've got your little baggies of meth and your little scale all locked in your glove box - do NOT put business cards with your name on them in there too.

And most definitely STOP at stop signs. :lol:

And in the future: [drool]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:53 am

llama66 wrote:
Quote:

Ok, protip - if you are rolling around selling meth, and you've got your little baggies of meth and your little scale all locked in your glove box - do NOT put business cards with your name on them in there too.

And most definitely STOP at stop signs.

Don't tell me how to live my life.

This is great advice. Just this week a Lawyer from Austin got pulled over in another county for failure to signal a lane change. Guy had meth, coke, pot and other drugs. They were in little baggies and capsules. He's being charge with passion with intent to distribute.

So yeah that's some dam good advice there. You don't want to be in a jail shower again. [boff]

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:31 am

stratos wrote:
llama66 wrote:
Quote:

And most definitely STOP at stop signs.

Don't tell me how to live my life.

This is great advice. Just this week a Lawyer from Austin got pulled over in another county for failure to signal a lane change. Guy had meth, coke, pot and other drugs. They were in little baggies and capsules. He's being charge with passion with intent to distribute.

So yeah that's some dam good advice there. You don't want to be in a jail shower again. [boff]

It just amuses me that 'Cops' rides with so few officers on a weekly basis, yet every show will include someone with guns, drugs, booze, stolen property etc. who only get busted because they didn't follow the basic traffic laws, like maintaining your lane when turning. They get pulled over, searched, and off to jail with them. You should have signaled that lane change bro, you cut a cop off!

And there is a very distinct pattern. :twisted: White guys will pull over, but deny everything. That baggie in their pocket isn't theirs, they borrowed a friend's pants and it must be the friends. But somehow, they can't remember the friends name, but they have their pants.

Black guys will run. But not always right away. Sometimes they will comply, until they are in cuffs. Then they get this look in their eye that says "they can get away"! "You can make it!" They used to be track stars, before years of drug and alcohol abuse! They can outrun the Canine with hands cuffed behind their back! (for 100 yards)

Hispanics are funnier. They'll lead cops on a high speed chase, crash the car, jump out and start running, hide in some back yard or behind a tree until the dogs show up. While 3 big cops have their knees in their back trying to stop them struggling while being cuffed, they will yell "What did I do?" "Why are you hurting me?" :lol:

Best comedy on TV.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:54 am

Don't know if you get it up in Canada but there's a new one out called Live PD. Thing is it is LIVE what you see happening is going on right then... supposedly. I'm not 100% sure on that but it covers a lot of different cities and cops. So yep something bound to happen at some point.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:03 am

We've had a few law enforcement reality shows, like "Protect and Serve" or one that was at the Canada/US border.

None were really as good as 'Cops'. Although, I've read over the years that 'Cops' can be a bit of bullshit too. But it still makes me laugh.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:15 am

stratos wrote:

I really don't know what "passion with intent to distribute" means, but it sounds like fun. :D

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:23 am

Peep shows, perhaps? [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:33 am

Not sure, I have "passion with intent to distribute" pretty much 24/7 these days but if the other person doesn't want what I'm distributing, it's not a good idea to insist. :(

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:36 am

Quote:
I really don't know what "passion with intent to distribute" means, but it sounds like fun.

Possession ugg stupid spell correct thingy... :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:45 am

Combat juggling. 8O

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:57 am

stratos wrote:
Don't know if you get it up in Canada but there's a new one out called Live PD. Thing is it is LIVE what you see happening is going on right then... supposedly. I'm not 100% sure on that but it covers a lot of different cities and cops. So yep something bound to happen at some point.

Live PD is my Friday night entertainment.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:06 am

raydan wrote:
Combat juggling. 8O

I recognize both of those words, but not together. [huh]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:29 am

I'd like to create Full-Contact Figure Skating Championship.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 1327 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 85  86  87  88  89  Next