bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:26 pm

I don't do taaaaxes, la la la la laaaa la!!!!!!

I am such a cruel bastard, aren't I?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:55 pm

dimoreien dimoreien:
ziggy ziggy:
I was watching CTV this morning and they say how Canada has the highest tax's in the civilized world.

Higher than Britain's?? ?I find that so hard to believe. EVERYTHING is taxed here. Road tax, petrol tax, VAT, vehicle tax, council tax. I'm surprised they don't tax for breathing. Seriously.

High bracket-47% then tax back child tax credit's and gst and everything else and we got about 30 cents left out of a dollar,that's what the guy said and they replayed it many time's.

Brutal,hopefully Steven Harper can get this under control,the whole show was about his tax reforms.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:22 pm

canada most certainly does not. Check out taxes in Holland they are insane. 45% on buying a car, 25% on all purchases, I dont remember what income tax is but it was rediculous too.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:56 pm

ziggy ziggy:
dimoreien dimoreien:
ziggy ziggy:
I was watching CTV this morning and they say how Canada has the highest tax's in the civilized world.

Higher than Britain's?? ?I find that so hard to believe. EVERYTHING is taxed here. Road tax, petrol tax, VAT, vehicle tax, council tax. I'm surprised they don't tax for breathing. Seriously.

High bracket-47% then tax back child tax credit's and gst and everything else and we got about 30 cents left out of a dollar,that's what the guy said and they replayed it many time's.

Brutal,hopefully Steven Harper can get this under control,the whole show was about his tax reforms.

Before I read this post I was guessing about 80% of my income went to taxes and that was through the most detailed taxes I've ever done expenses/purchases/income . that might be high but if I looked it over it wouldn't be less than 70% I'm sure . I too got a horrible headache from doing this years taxes but I survived and thought seriously about selling 'I survived 2006 taxes' . Never seen anything so fucking detailed as this last years taxes .