CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 21567
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 am
 


RMacC wrote:
I'm gonna whack off hard

Have fun with your rod, Rod, and have a good day.

Please leave now.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5317
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 am
 


RMacC wrote:
Now the funny thing is I'm all done here, maybe i made up some of what i said to gain more for my cause of cancer donations, maybe i didn't. I'll leave you hanging. My resume that a few of you were obsessed with me enough to look up won't tell you, will it?

I'd hate to see if TV commercials were live in your home cause that shit would keep your mouths running all day, and that is fake stuff that is rarely for non-profit or to benefit anybody but a few rich CEOs.

All i had to do was show some personality and good old Mr. Mcfuck get's a few people behind him but still admits to being a troll half way through it.

Either way I'm gonna whack off hard and i still have my cause and i can try again, all you guys have is your forum where you spend hours posting and feeding who you perceive as trolls for hours at a time, i guess i provided some good bait but it was for a reason and now you won't see me again.

So either way. I'm gone and you pricks can just sit around with your thousands of forum posts which nobody will ever read again and wait for your next fish to come around, and i'm gonna keep trying to improve my pledges on this and various charities as well as improve my marketing and tone i use when i talk to inbred idiots set to their own ways.

I enjoyed some of your debate though i didn't understand a lot of where it was coming from, to be honest most of your posts i only skimmed and if u wanna call my boss or old bosses go ahead i could use the motivation. It just goes to show how deep i infiltrated you guys and your shitty gay sausage forum that you would want to do something like that. Cause i would never take the time to do it to you.

First off eww... PDT_Armataz_01_32

With that Rod has tucked his tail between his legs and left a yellow trail back to PEI where he shall continue to spam other forums for dick pills and free credit reports. :lol:

I would like to give a big hand to Mr Canada, who I think did the most damage to Rod, and deserves an Anti Spammer badge.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50938
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:34 am
 


CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
RMacC wrote:
CDN_PATRIOT, You can get your red seal after high school actually you do apply and usually get it after high school. Where should i post my diploma online? You tell me, would i be posting it just to gratify you? Cause you'd probably just spew some more bullshit to make it seem meaningless and piss me off further regardless. Is that what this is about? Cause i thought it was about raising money for cancer, whatever you want to twist it into, it's not going to occupy me any longer.


Firstly, you sound more and more like a ten year old trapped in a man's body with your replies. Secondly, you may post your diploma where you see fit, but it will hold little weight right now. Lastly, for a forum savvy person, you broke said rules:

"Advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, enlistment or solicitations without the consent of CKA Administration are not permitted and will be removed, and membership may be suspended."

And then, you got owned by Brenda:

Brenda wrote:
You didn't stick to the rules. End of discussion.


Hook, line, and sinker. You don't have a leg to stand on. You really want to keep fighting a losing battle?

-J.

I wish him luck with his case against Trev :P


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5317
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:37 am
 


You forget Brenda, it was all an illusion , he was trolling us the whole time. :lol:


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Profile
Posts: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:38 am
 


You have all suffered the wrath of Rod. But sadly fallen off my Rodar. I am like a lightening Rod i always attract the women. Now have fun barfing and kissing each others asses and doing whatever gay shit it is you guys do together here.

BTW, Trev sucks at whatever it is he does.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50938
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 am
 


Guy_Fawkes wrote:
You forget Brenda, it was all an illusion , he was trolling us the whole time. :lol:

Oh, ok! :lol:
So his father/uncle/someone from the neighbourhood didn't die of cancer and he really doesn't give a crap about cancer awareness?

It was a fun read tho :D


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5317
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:40 am
 


What I dont get is that he never pulled the resume from Kijiji, you would think that if people were railing against you like that the first thing you would do is pull that down. Im starting to think Rod is definitely suited to be where he is.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50938
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:41 am
 


RMacC wrote:
You have all suffered the wrath of Rod. But sadly fallen off my Rodar. I am like a lightening Rod i always attract the women. Now have fun barfing and kissing each others asses and doing whatever gay shit it is you guys do together here.

BTW, Trev sucks at whatever it is he does.

Ah, so it's a personal vendetta.

I don't know, but you have certainly not attracted me. I'm too much of a woman for you to be able to handle anyway.
Just sayin'.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5317
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 am
 


He's hit the snapping point, and he is just making a break to the finish to get whatever insults he can before he is permabanned.


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Profile
Posts: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 am
 


Hey i got you to admit you were a troll before i ever spiffed up and started not giving a crap, the only reason i turned now near the end is you guys are double-triple teaming me and its like one guy cant take on 3 at once, so i gave in and just started being nasty. I am not ashamed of a stupid kijiji resume im just a man who needs to earn a living and i do. i am not embarrassed for that at all and have no reason to pull it or hide from myself, there is no cover up here kiddo. i started off with a purpose and you brought me here guy_cocks, i will move on and still have my purpose and where i went the last few hours only makes me stronger and more prepared, all you did was waste freaking time and make yourself seem like troll bait to the mods.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 50938
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:50 am
 


RMacC wrote:
Hey i got you to admit you were a troll before i ever spiffed up and started not giving a crap, the only reason i turned now near the end is you guys are double-triple teaming me and its like one guy cant take on 3 at once, so i gave in and just started being nasty.
Excuse me, but your second post on this thread (the reply to MrC) was nasty. So get off your high horse, k?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5317
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 pm
 


RMacC wrote:
Hey i got you to admit you were a troll before i ever spiffed up and started not giving a crap, the only reason i turned now near the end is you guys are double-triple teaming me and its like one guy cant take on 3 at once, so i gave in and just started being nasty. I am not ashamed of a stupid kijiji resume im just a man who needs to earn a living and i do. i am not embarrassed for that at all and have no reason to pull it or hide from myself, there is no cover up here kiddo. i started off with a purpose and you brought me here guy_cocks, i will move on and still have my purpose and where i went the last few hours only makes me stronger and more prepared, all you did was waste freaking time and make yourself seem like troll bait to the mods.

I trolled you because you spammed, its really that simple. You should be ashamed of stoopid you are though, I know I would be if I was you. Use whatever reasoning you want, you come on disregarding the rules, giving a big fuck you to everyone then acted surprised when we trolled you for hours. If you had just been honest with us none of this probably would have happened, but the lies pile up and now you are one sorry idiot who got beaten soundly on a internet forum.


Offline
Junior Member
Junior Member
Profile
Posts: 31
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 pm
 


Oh right that must have been after somebody changed my post title into "please donate to my scam" !!! Sorry i only meant to make one post, but after that you know my full name is attached so anytime in the future i apply for a decent job and they google me they are gonna see that crap and all i was trying to do was raise a few pledges for prostate cancer awareness as friends were doing. So maybe i didn't read the rules, did you know 85% of people don't read rules on sites like this...? I thought it would be either allowed or deleted, not edited into something worse than it actually it is, which hurts my reputation, all because i promoted "Movember" and tried to get some donations. So forgive me for being nasty, that did not have to be edited in such a way without proper knowledge. I tried to explain myself out of it and got buried, triple-teamed so yeah i lose are you happy?

Next time you get some extra cash, donate something to fucking cancer they really need support.

Spam to me is posting links to crappy websites or blogs and products in a deceptive or trollish way. I made it clear this was optional and was honest and straight forward about my purpose. It was not a commission link or anything like that to benefit me. The post title was edited after my first post to make me look like a scammer, now every single fucking time anybody looks me up they may find this, all because of a petty fucking pledge seeking. Do you see why i am pissed off? Heaven forbid any idiots get hit with a door to door salesman. Its just immature and ridiculous.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 5317
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:18 pm
 


You brought it on yourself asshole and I don't think you believe anything you claim to, near every word you posted has been bullshit. Now would you please fuck off like you promised I'm done playing with you.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:21 pm
 


Haha, look at him play the victim. You brought this on yourself when you bypassed a ban and came back to get your ass smacked.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.