Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
RMacC RMacC:
Gunnair Gunnair:
:lol:

Wow an evening of melting down!

Wow 5 minutes of the morning to find another person's goals, passion and belief a big joke while your friends were melting down the whole time and were here responding the whole time i was.

Big joke right? just like your avatar? What is that bigfoot? Braveheart with a clown nose?

:lol: The little man at the back of the party trying to get attention.

Jump up and down a little bit more and wave your hands. Someone may eventually give more of a shit about you than simply responding to your forum tantrums, friend.

The big man who seems to have ruffled every ones feathers and not taken any shit. There's like four or five of you hung up on me. Not the other way around "Gunnair" - some tantrum eh? The winning kind.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:32 am

RMacC RMacC:
$1:
Well that's a let down, I thought you were going to put a nail in my coffin. The least you could do is admit you are apart of the cost per click (CPC) spamming filth. Going on and on about how noble you are is wasting your time and mine, you and I both know you dont have an ounce of credibility here and you have even less ethics.

No, sign up for the same service and you will find out damn well, i made zero from this and in fact lost hours of my life. If you don't do that, sorry bud you're just blowing smoke and grasping at straws, no CPC, no nothing.

$1:
You have admitted several times today of being hired on as an affiliate marketer. So please take your false sense of nobility else where and stick to what apparently you do best; slinging greasy pizza in the mall cafetiere. I mean you say you have been working there for 3+ years. Elsewhere Canada that would be thought of as shitty career choice, but I guess good jobs for highschool drop outs must be in short supply. Dont worry as much as you slag them the military will always take a dishwasher like yourself.

I have admitted i am an affiliate marketer, at no point did i say this was affiliate marketing. Trust me, If i was making money i would be jumping from forum to forum and not wasting time fighting with you. Else where could be combined as one word. Elsewhere... And i can accept you call me a dishwasher cause i said i was a cook now like 5 times, what exactly are you? I am the open one here. I don't know what you are, you could be a make stripper for all i know.

Yup, Im a male stripper, Guy Fucks.

In all honesty I do doubt you get a cut from spamming that cancer web site, I mainly said it to get your goat which it did. Regardless though, you did post the link in hopes of getting free publicity for the crap you were pushing. Yes it is crap, you cant swing a cat without hitting an advertisement for Movember.
That's not why most of us have been trolling you though, some of it has been because of your blatant lies about having sick family members with Cancer (which I genuinely find disgusting, pretending to be someone who has lost a family member to cancer, in order make yourself look noble and paint others as insensitive). Secondly of the massive ego you have make all the claims you have made. Threatening Trevor with legal action is something thing we all found very amusing, because we all know that you have no power what so ever. We are all aware you are a 26 year old boy who's primary income comes from his job at a pizza joint in a mall, and dreams of making enough money to live independently. Someone who would have really been interested in promoting Movemeber would have started when the campaign did on Nov 1st, rather than the 27th. It was annoying to everyone else here and you have been paying the price with ridicule. Eventually you will be banned and we will all go our separate ways, no one greater to lesser than when this all started. I will still be where I am and you will still be where you are.

As a final bit of genuine advice though, if you really do want to earn cash and be able to live independently I highly suggest you join that reserve unit in Charlottetown. I know of at least one guy who has done the same thing and is of the same age as you. He started out in the reserves, then joined the regular military, he is married now has a dog, house and pulls in around 65 000 a year teaching others how to operate tanks.

I doubt you will heed what I just said and will keep on going on, which is fine. I offer that advice with the same faculties that you used to promote Movemeber; I feel that what I am doing might make a difference no matter how little or unlikely that difference may be.

Last edited by Guy_Fawkes on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 am

RMacC RMacC:
Or perhaps i just got older and like 6 years ago that was my first online resume and i've had work ever since and had no need to update the old tripod site. Perhaps even i own my own portfolio of domains now. It stated i was 21, in 2006 when i wrote it dumbass. lol When i made the resume nearly six years ago. I cook and am a chef for a living at this point, i have my red seal.

And you still can't use grammar or punctuation properly. Too bad this 'red seal' didn't appear on the high school diploma you failed to obtain.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 am

Not sure, really, what you are ultimately trying to accomplish with your soon to be brief stay here. If it's simply forum bun fighting than hopefully whatever is driving your needs are satiated.

Really, in the end, no one cares about what you do or how you do it. It's been pointed out that you began with a forum faux pas with your spamming for donations(check out the mod log and you'll see not only yourself as banned but many many other spammers) and instead of backing down and ackowledging that, you instead chose to come out swinging. Now, after an evening of being pummeled remorslessly, you continue, punch drunk and looking terrible, because of whatever need you have to try and score some kind of point in this thread.

Good luck with that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:35 am

RMacC RMacC:
- some tantrum eh? The winning kind.

Oh that's sad.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 am

You all should have come on earlier, the kid was fresh and full of fight. Now he's quite tired of it all and has little fight left.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:50 am

RMacC RMacC:
Gunnair Gunnair:
RMacC RMacC:

Wow 5 minutes of the morning to find another person's goals, passion and belief a big joke while your friends were melting down the whole time and were here responding the whole time i was.

Big joke right? just like your avatar? What is that bigfoot? Braveheart with a clown nose?

:lol: The little man at the back of the party trying to get attention.

Jump up and down a little bit more and wave your hands. Someone may eventually give more of a shit about you than simply responding to your forum tantrums, friend.

The big man who seems to have ruffled every ones feathers and not taken any shit. There's like four or five of you hung up on me. Not the other way around "Gunnair" - some tantrum eh? The winning kind.

The mouse doesn't seem to know he's a mouse.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:55 am

OMG.

$1:
In all honesty I do doubt you get a cut from spamming that cancer web site, I mainly said it to get your goat which it did. Regardless though, you did post the link in hopes of getting free publicity for the crap you were pushing.

So now you can suddenly admit, no wait, all of a sudden you can admit you know and it's not hard to tell i wasn't getting any cut from any of this?

But beyond that, free publicity? You're damn right, i pride charity work. The "crap" i am pushing, yeah that is cancer dude like one of the number one killers in the world. That is crap. It's sad but you are right, i am pushing crap because it is crap and it needs support from people like you, and me, and while i'm out promoting it and trying to benefit it, (for whatever fucking reason it's still better than you doing a big fat fuck all and fighting with people and creating time consuming road blocks to gratify your ego.) You're sitting here with your righteous self trying to fight with me, so the only thing you are doing is holding me back, holding back yourself and putting a negative spin on what i wish to accomplish. How ever big or small that may be. What is your reasoning again? You're a big shot on the forum or something? You just have a big ego and you thought you could fuck me in the ass and get away with it... Keep backtracking.

I don't need advice from some idiot who wastes as great a time as you do telling others how to live life or where they should work.

As for "if i really want to earn money" - hey i am happy, this is about me doing charity, i have already done that. I did not come here to you, or anybody else looking for better work or more money, those resumes and crap are just junk you guys dug up to try and bury me and slander me for seeking a few dollars in prostate cancer donations. Or actually sponsors for Movember. A project thousands of North Americans are involved in. A lot did better than me, no wonder why with the sour patch of egos I've run into here.

CDN_PATRIOT, You can get your red seal after high school actually you do apply and usually get it after high school. Where should i post my diploma online? You tell me, would i be posting it just to gratify you? Cause you'd probably just spew some more bullshit to make it seem meaningless and piss me off further regardless. Is that what this is about? Cause i thought it was about raising money for cancer, whatever you want to twist it into, it's not going to occupy me any longer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:12 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
Not sure, really, what you are ultimately trying to accomplish with your soon to be brief stay here. If it's simply forum bun fighting than hopefully whatever is driving your needs are satiated.

Really, in the end, no one cares about what you do or how you do it. It's been pointed out that you began with a forum faux pas with your spamming for donations(check out the mod log and you'll see not only yourself as banned but many many other spammers) and instead of backing down and ackowledging that, you instead chose to come out swinging. Now, after an evening of being pummeled remorslessly, you continue, punch drunk and looking terrible, because of whatever need you have to try and score some kind of point in this thread.

Good luck with that.

I came on here because i thought i was entering a forum full of professionals, on a business forum full of caring Canadians who might help me and join in to donate to help fight cancer if they hadn't already. There was no Faux pas involved and i am receiving no profit or even credit for it and i can easily prove that. If that was wrong of me i still have expectations, so sue me. Those expectations are that if you don't trust or want to contribute and can't look it up or trust yourselves enough to know i was legit, then you ignore me, just delete my posts and get over it. But one thing stood out. The subject of this thread as it stands now "Please donate to my scam" was manipulated that way. I asked in an honest way if anybody can help donate for prostate cancer, none to my fucking benefit at all. If i needed money, I'd be on the millions of other forums conning money from dumber and wealthier users, not here fighting to keep my name out of the mud. They manipulated my post to call "Movember" a scam which insults a lot more than just me but a nationwide cancer campaign. I am supporting an obvious nationwide cause that is all over the news and is legit, a few slandered and made a mockery out of me personally which insults my heart and the reason i got involved in the first place. So yeah, maybe it is a tantrum, and it will go on until one of you grows a big enough set of balls to say I'm sorry, or maybe we misunderstood your intentions, it's not allowed here but we still took it too far making you into an idiot for trying to pledge money for freaking cancer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 am

RUEZ RUEZ:
RMacC RMacC:

Oh that's sad.

He drinks tiger blood and is on a drug of himself I assume

Seriously can't believe this thread is still here :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 am

This is no business forum dipshit.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 am

Who is backtracking, coming clean about something is not backtracking at all. In no way am I trying to change my original statement, I am trolling and freely admitted as much. Saying my Uncle has cancer, then profusely claiming that you had never said such a thing, is backtracking. I am not trying to cover my tracks, while you are hence backtracking.

Showing up with 3 days left in an ad campaign is not charity work. In reality Movember will do little to further the cause of prostate cancer, having less 'red seal' pizza chefs and more nurses or doctors of oncology would do that. However we all cant have great careers now can we, some just have to settle with what meager work we can get. Be that spamming others, or serving the daily special next to the baby gap.

I am wondering though, with your current career how are you going to pay the lawyers you plan to sue Trevor with? I doubt they will be willing to work for the short order dishes you prepare.

Also you seem to be quite silent about your dead family member who you paraded around to gain sympathy with? No doubt they are as real as your lawyer threat.

So with you complete and utter lack of credibility on this forum we are free to assume what we wish about you. Right now I wish to assume you are a 26 year old boy who after barely passing a PEI GED, worked what ever job he could find and found a nice cozy cooking gig in the local mall. You say you are happy with it but I doubt that, since you are desperate to take any job out there even *gasp* labor work. If you were happy with your job you would mention any accolades you have working as a cook and try to develop that into a career. I do have sympathy for you, how ever slight that might be. I used to be the assistant manager of a pizza joint in my younger years, but I grew up, sadly you have not made that step from boy to man.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:25 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
RUEZ RUEZ:
RMacC RMacC:

Oh that's sad.

He drinks tiger blood and is on a drug of himself I assume

Seriously can't believe this thread is still here :?

Maybe cause the higher powers here see through you trolls and were smart enough to figure out my sincerity, and maybe I'm just fighting with a bunch of fools who are regularly frowned upon as trolls here anyway. Maybe that's it, i wouldn't have any idea.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 am

RMacC RMacC:
Gunnair Gunnair:

Good luck with that.

I came on here because i thought i was entering a forum full of professionals, on a business forum full of caring Canadians who might help me and join in to donate to help fight cancer if they hadn't already. There was no Faux pas involved and i am receiving no profit or even credit for it and i can easily prove that. If that was wrong of me i still have expectations, so sue me. Those expectations are that if you don't trust or want to contribute and can't look it up or trust yourselves enough to know i was legit, then you ignore me, just delete my posts and get over it. But one thing stood out. The subject of this thread as it stands now "Please donate to my scam" was manipulated that way. I asked in an honest way if anybody can help donate for prostate cancer, none to my fucking benefit at all. If i needed money, I'd be on the millions of other forums conning money from dumber and wealthier users, not here fighting to keep my name out of the mud. They manipulated my post to call "Movember" a scam which insults a lot more than just me but a nationwide cancer campaign. I am supporting an obvious nationwide cause that is all over the news and is legit, a few slandered and made a mockery out of me personally which insults my heart and the reason i got involved in the first place. So yeah, maybe it is a tantrum, and it will go on until one of you grows a big enough set of balls to say I'm sorry, or maybe we misunderstood your intentions, it's not allowed here but we still took it too far making you into an idiot for trying to pledge money for freaking cancer.

I is reasonable to assume it was a scam, your first post was asking for money, around here that is spamming. It seems you put as much work into your 'charity' work as you do talking on forums. I dont entirely blame you though, this is probably the first time you havent spammed a forum with some widget, fake handbags or boner pills.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:27 am

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
This is no business forum dipshit.

The head forum is about politics and Canadian political issues. Politics equal business, politics often run businesses, politics are yours and my business.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  9 ... 11  Next