bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:50 pm

PluggyRug wrote:
The Liberal Party of Canada has again denied its leader Justin Trudeau ever had drinks with the controversial Faith Goldy, after another woman told the National Post she was with them at the Château Laurier in Ottawa one festive night in the winter of 2012.

https://nationalpost.com/news/another-r ... rinks-case

Gotcha politics are insane, hilarious, and the very best kind of politics. :lol:

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Glass houses. It’s really funny that their own try at dirty politics is coming back to bite them. Maybe they should try standing on their record... :mrgreen:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:00 pm

raydan wrote:
My neighbour just told me that he'll vote for Bernier.

So my question is... should I kill him now or wait a few days? [huh]

Good for your neighbour. I think there are a lot more people hiding out there in the weeds that will also vote for Bernier. Vote #peoplesparty; Support Maxime Bernier.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Saskanna wrote:
raydan wrote:
My neighbour just told me that he'll vote for Bernier.

So my question is... should I kill him now or wait a few days? [huh]

Good for your neighbour. I think there are a lot more people hiding out there in the weeds that will also vote for Bernier. Vote #peoplesparty; Support Maxime Bernier.

My neighbour's a Trump lover, a Bernier lover and the biggest racist I know... I'm starting to think that all these things go together.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:56 pm

Starting to?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:35 am

We learned yesterday through the Toronto Sun that the RCMP had actually launched a criminal investigation into the possible obstruction of Justice in the SNC-Lavalin scandal. The RCMP would have undertaken several interrogations and collected documents.

The real shock is that the government has prevented the RCMP from pursuing their investigation in due form. A senior official at the Privy Council Office in Canada determined that voter confidence in Justin Trudeau's cabinet was more important than the investigation into Justice's obstruction of the corruption scandal.

The executive, a man named Ian Shugart, prevented the RCMP from questioning the individuals involved, citing reliance on the Liberal cabinet. This information was corroborated by a spokesperson for the Department of Justice and by a spokesman for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

The Prime Minister's Office still had the opportunity to lift the Privy Council Office decision and allow the RCMP to conduct its investigation, but the Justin Trudeau cabinet preferred to abstain and maintain the decision, making it difficult for the Commission to investigate. Royal Gendarmerie.

This behavior is not that of an innocent person. If Justin Trudeau had nothing to hide in the history of corruption, the latter would ensure that the RCMP could conduct its investigation and that the judicial and democratic processes be completed. However, this decision of the Privy Council, seconded by the cabinet of Justin Trudeau, reminds us rather collusion schemes where corruption is the watchword.

The media coverage of this new and highly relevant information, however, seems to be under-reported in the media and set back. Another instance that leads us to question the implications of all the grants that the Liberal government has offered the media, over $ 600 million.

https://quebecnouvelles.info/cest-confi ... asqUpbiW48

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:54 am

raydan wrote:
My neighbour's a Trump lover, a Bernier lover and the biggest racist I know... I'm starting to think that all these things go together.

Attachments:
liberal-monkey.jpg
liberal-monkey.jpg [ 186.76 KiB | Viewed 187 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:01 pm

Worth a listen, that is, listen for the sound of Liberal heads exploding.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:07 pm

Holy Shit...if the below is true people need to know before they vote:

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... -your-home

Attachments:
Hidden Liberal agenda.JPG
Hidden Liberal agenda.JPG [ 72.72 KiB | Viewed 189 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:15 pm

@ FOG - OK, you got me. If the above is true (and I suspect it may very well be) my problem picking between Scheer and Bernier is over. I have to pick the guy who has the best chance of bringing down Mr. Dressup, no matter how much I don't trust the other guy not to turn out almost as bad. Not even Andrew Scheer or as I call him Soy Boy # 2 or Trudeau lite can turn out so far gone that he goes for a 50% capital gains tax.

Anyway...I'm on board the Scheer train with you now.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:31 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:10 am

Trudeau lied about Arabian Nights blackface party.

He claimed it was a small staff party for teachers where he was working.

Turns out it was a 500 person, formal black tie charity gala.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/0 ... blackface/

On the evening of Feb 24, 2001 Justin Trudeau breezed into the palatial Fairmont hotel overlooking Vancouver harbour for a charity gala.

It was supposed to be a formal event with an "Arabian Nights" theme including belly dancers and Middle Eastern music.

Some 500 guests showed up, the men in tuxedos. Except Mr Trudeau. He had painted his face, hands and feet black, donned billowing robes, and placed a giant turban on his head. Not one other person was in blackface.

If Mr Trudeau felt any embarrassment at his jaw-dropping and racially offensive faux pas, then he didn't show it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:59 pm

I am absolutely dying to hear his "Arabian" accent. You just know he did it. No way a guy commits to like 5 tins of fuckin shoe polish and just talks like a white dweeb.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:09 pm

Probably the same accent Apu had on The Simpsons, before the SJWs forced them to get rid of the character. Trudeau doesn't have to worry though. The same thing won't happen to him. His fans are happy to look the other way on his behalf.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:20 pm

Just so you know, Apu isn't gone/going, that was just the words of some guy who has no say in the show...

And yeah. All the mayo moms, including my own, have already forgiven the royal heir. It's great. But I'm not so sure he'll survive this one; it's hella awkward for the libs now lol

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 17  18  19  20  21  22  23 ... 55  Next