CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:37 am

CountLothian wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
CountLothian wrote:

Unbelievable.

"The creature thinks this is supposed to appeal to some one breathing and get a reply".

[kissass]

Your parents were twins, weren't they.

Were yours racists?

Still waiting for you to point out the racism in my posts. Go ahead quote any racist points I made. Or would you rather just cry "racist" because that's easier than trying to explain why someone who was here for 4 out of 6 years and heads back to their home country to live should be permitted to vote in Canadian elections. Go ahead genius boy, we're waiting. By all means, enlighten us with your ideological bullshit.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:54 am

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Still waiting for you to point out the racism in my posts. Go ahead quote any racist points I made. Or would you rather just cry "racist" because that's easier than trying to explain why someone who was here for 4 out of 6 years and heads back to their home country to live should be permitted to vote in Canadian elections. Go ahead genius boy, we're waiting. By all means, enlighten us with your ideological bullshit.

Well one does get the idea you might think other people are not as real as you.

I'm old enough to realize there have been times when I was being a tad racist without really knowing it.

here are some of your quotes that makes one think you might have a problem and it might be your upbringing.

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
For example, come time to vote, how do you differentiate between a genuine ex-pat and some worthless plastic Canadian without resorting to "racial profiling"?

the tone of "Some Tamil" sort of rings an alarm

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Then there are the dual citizens who've spent a lot of time not living in Canada. How does one know where their loyalties really lay? Should some Tamil that lived here just long enough to gain citizenship before absconding back to Sri Lanka be allowed to vote?

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
And the real fun part about that? It's almost purely a result of the absolutely disastrous, liberal idea of mass immigration for the sake of mass immigration in order to have multiculturalism just for the sake of having multiculturalism.

We all hail from Africa, or China as well if you believe another theory.

The world is multicultural and Canada is God's answer to this all coming together . We have a chance here to all share in a Country and the fact we did this shows true Canadian Love and Altruistic Culture shining through.

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Once again, the only one who doesn't get shit is you and your fuckwitted arrogance. There are 1.4 million ex-pats, the VAST majority of whom were NOT born here. Every single one of them would retain the right to vote. I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand about that. You want plastic Canadians living abroad having the right to vote? You want several thousands Chinese living in China deciding our country's fate? How about all those Sri Lankans who became Canadians of convenience before buggering off back home? Want them deciding the country's fate?

This is where I decided you had a problem . I'm trying hard for a "us" Canada and not an "us and them" Canada. So are most people here.

This is one thread with horrible posts by you saying horrible things about people and there is a tone of anger which frightens me, for behind this internet chat up is a live person.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:01 am

CountLothian wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:

Well one does get the idea you might think other people are not as real as you.

I'm old enough to realize there have been times when I was being a tad racist without really knowing it.

here are some of your quotes that makes one think you might have a problem and it might be your upbringing.

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
For example, come time to vote, how do you differentiate between a genuine ex-pat and some worthless plastic Canadian without resorting to "racial profiling"?

the tone of "Some Tamil" sort of rings an alarm

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Then there are the dual citizens who've spent a lot of time not living in Canada. How does one know where their loyalties really lay? Should some Tamil that lived here just long enough to gain citizenship before absconding back to Sri Lanka be allowed to vote?

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
And the real fun part about that? It's almost purely a result of the absolutely disastrous, liberal idea of mass immigration for the sake of mass immigration in order to have multiculturalism just for the sake of having multiculturalism.

We all hail from Africa, or China as well if you believe another theory.

The world is multicultural and Canada is God's answer to this all coming together . We have a chance here to all share in a Country and the fact we did this shows true Canadian Love and Altruistic Culture shining through.

PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Once again, the only one who doesn't get shit is you and your fuckwitted arrogance. There are 1.4 million ex-pats, the VAST majority of whom were NOT born here. Every single one of them would retain the right to vote. I'm not sure what's so difficult to understand about that. You want plastic Canadians living abroad having the right to vote? You want several thousands Chinese living in China deciding our country's fate? How about all those Sri Lankans who became Canadians of convenience before buggering off back home? Want them deciding the country's fate?

This is where I decided you had a problem . I'm trying hard for a "us" Canada and not an "us and them" Canada. So are most people here.

This is one thread with horrible posts by you saying horrible things about people and there is a tone of anger which frightens me, for behind this internet chat up is a live person.

So basically you haven't actually quoted anything I said that was racist. You ARE aware that some Tamils were a real problem with coming here, declaring themselves to be refugees and then heading back home as soon as they had received their citizenship. These are the kind people you think should have the right to vote in Canadian elections!
I am curious though, as to how using real world examples is racist. How are facts "racist"?

Your "Out of Africa" nonsense is just that, nonsense. It is absolutely irrelevant to the conversation. So's your ridiculous assumption that it's rainbows and unicorn farts here with multiculturalism. You see, your problem is when I had the audacity to challenge your idiocy, you fell back on the old standard left-tard tactic of yelling "racist" without having a clue what you're talking about.
At this point in time, you have still not reasonably or rationally argued WHY someone who was in the country JUST long enough to gain citizenship before leaving again, should be entitled to vote. And how is it racist referring to such people as "plastic Canadians"?

And in case you still aren't able to think this through very clearly, I have two words for you, TED CRUZ!

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:10 am

The lengths racists go to prove their are not racist.

the sooner people realize all of their ancestry is Black at some point the sooner they will stop all this BS.