Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:50 pm

The guy makes Pat Robertson look like a moderate.

I can't see how anyone could dispute the fact that the Liberal candidate Mark Holland's got the Ajax Pickering riding locked up now.

Just another one of Harper's religious wackos who's agenda has been revealed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:52 pm

Ruserious Ruserious:

I can't see how anyone could dispute the fact that the Liberal candidate Mark Holland's got the Ajax Pickering riding locked up now.

I have Rondo sign on my lawn. It's pretty

Holland's getting scared. He barely beat Rene last time around.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:54 pm

Ruserious Ruserious:

aw fun your back, you were gone for a while. Can you please post in some of the other forums you missed, oh and don't forget the insult game thread, i would love to have a crack at you, but I may let fat basturd go too, hes much better then I am.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:08 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Ruserious Ruserious:

So you support that piece of shit?

Why am I not surprised.

What's funny is Rondo didn't even have the guts to show up for the all candidates meeting at the rec centre last night.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:13 pm

Ruserious Ruserious:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Ruserious Ruserious:

Why am I not surprised.

What's funny is Rondo didn't even have the guts to show up for the all candidates meeting at the rec centre last night.

Rondo had a friend pass away and was at a funeral. Try and keep current with the news, mmmmmkay?

Would the Liberal MP's all around our riding also be considered pieces of shit because they're anti-gay?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:14 pm

Some more of those "traditional Values as expressed by other CPC members:Maurice Vellacott (CPC) "I will quickly recap the last time I spoke with respect to an amendment on Bill C-38, the same sex marriage bill. I talked about how we need to support traditional heterosexual marriage, first of all, for the sake of the children. They are the most vulnerable members of society."

Brian Jean (CPC) "I will not support any legislation that infringes upon the rights of any Canadian. I believe strongly that the Charter of Rights and Freedoms must be respected and the rights of all minorities must be protected. This is why I support the traditional definition of marriage.

The institution of marriage was created for the purpose of procreation and the nurturing of the children of the union. Our children are our future and must be protected."

Jay Hill (CPC) "Divorce is a fact of life in our society and it is something that many parents and children continue to struggle through. There are many types of families in the 21st century and we must do everything we can to protect and nurture the children within them. However, to actually change the definition of marriage to include same sex couples and to legitimize same sex marriage as a perfectly acceptable option means abolishing the norm or the ideal of a child being raised by their biological mother and father."

Diane Ablonczy (CPC) "the preservation of marriage is in the best interest of children. It is of paramount interest to the state whether children are born and grow up within or without the marital bounds because children that live in alternative family structures may incur multifarious disadvantages economically, socially, emotionally and physically. Even though many children raised in such alternative families do well, psychological and sociological studies indicate that children generally do best when raised by their biological parents in a stable marriage.

Children require more than love from their parents. Every child raised in a same sex home is raised in a home without either a father or a mother and therefore misses out on experiencing the inherent differences, unique sexual relationship and bonding of men and women that are at the heart of the institution of marriage as a cornerstone of a stable society. It is unacceptable that Bill C-38 intentionally causes this situation."

Norman Doyle (CPC) "Nobody has asked children if they “strongly prefer, strongly reject or don't care” whether they have: a single mom, single dad, mother and father, two moms or two dads."

Greg Thompson (CPC) "Nobody has asked the children if they “strongly prefer, strongly reject or don't care” whether they have a single mom, single dad, mother and father, or two moms or two dads."
Russ Hiebert (CPC) "Redefining marriage will have serious consequences for Canadian society. In fact there is hard evidence of some of these consequences already.
First, let us consider the impact on children. According to the social science research, children do best in the home of a married mother and father. The courts are required to consider the best interests of children. If the definition of marriage is redefined, same sex adoption and fostering will forever legally deny some children a mother and a father."

Ken Epp (CPC) "Yet when we think of same sex couples having children by the use of so-called anonymous sperm donor and/or egg donors, we are saying to the children that they will never be able to find out their biological roots. Whose rights are being violated when we do this?”

Are these the types of candidates we want in our ridings?

Canadian ridings?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:17 pm

Currently, Kitchener Waterloo Liberal MP, Andrew Telegdi seen here

He's a class act.

From the mouth of Mr. Telegdi

$1:
"Students are niggers because they want to be niggers,"

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:23 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:

He's a class act.

$1:
He said this in 1974, 32 years ago, does this mean Harpers speach is still on the table?

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:24 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Ruserious Ruserious:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Ruserious Ruserious:

Why am I not surprised.

Rondo had a friend pass away and was at a funeral. Try and keep current with the news, mmmmmkay?
Riiight.. how convenient eh? :lol:

$1:
Would the Liberal MP's all around our riding also be considered pieces of shit because they're anti-gay?
That's strange, I don't recall seeing or hearing any videos of Holland, McTeague or other Liberals claiming that "This is war. We are engaging the enemy today." when discussing SSM.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:27 pm

Ruserious Ruserious:
That's strange, I don't recall seeing or hearing any videos of Holland, McTeague or other Liberals claiming that "This is war. We are engaging the enemy today." when discussing SSM.

No, they just did it privately in the house of commons, hoping nobody would notice, as did the many other Liberals who are anti-gay.

All these Scarborough and Durham MP's are anti-gay:

Jim Karygiannis
Derek Lee
John McKay
Dan McTeague
Tom Wappel - Has been very open about his stance.
John Cannis
Judi Longfield

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:29 pm

Delwin Delwin:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

He's a class act.

$1:
He said this in 1974, 32 years ago, does this mean Harpers speach is still on the table?

You guys dig up stuff on Harper and CPC's which is decades old. It seems only fair that past Liberal flops should be brough up as well.

Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:32 pm

He opposes same-sex marriage. So do a lot of people. I personally don't think this is an issue that needs to be re-visited, but I won't call someone who opposes same-sex marriage as a "piece of shit". He's hardly "wacko". Outspoken for sure. There are people of all political stripes opposed to gay marriage. Jack Layton kicked a member of the NDP out of the party who didn't agree with gay marriage. Paul Martin has never given his personal opinion of gay marriage. He only hides behind the charter. This is too narrow of a scope to determine if this guy deserves to be elected or not. This seems almost as bad as those Republicans (and Democrats too trying to win the nomination) in the US who picked one speech of Howard Dean's and played it over and over (you know it... the "YEAHHHHH" one). Did it show that Dean was a good politician? A good person to reason? A good leader? No. It made him look like a wacko. This is almost the same thing. It shows nothing of his viewpoints on other issues, such as health care, unemployment, democratic reforms, etc. I think we'd better leave this one to the people who live in the riding. Those of us outside the riding really don't know anything about this guy. Maybe someone can shed some light on his stands on other important issues.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:34 pm

O.k. other important issues... well, he certainly does put his own twist on the whole free speech thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:36 pm

canada_bruno canada_bruno:
He opposes same-sex marriage. So do a lot of people. I personally don't think this is an issue that needs to be re-visited, but I won't call someone who opposes same-sex marriage as a "piece of shit". He's hardly "wacko". Outspoken for sure. There are people of all political stripes opposed to gay marriage. Jack Layton kicked a member of the NDP out of the party who didn't agree with gay marriage. Paul Martin has never given his personal opinion of gay marriage. He only hides behind the charter. This is too narrow of a scope to determine if this guy deserves to be elected or not. This seems almost as bad as those Republicans (and Democrats too trying to win the nomination) in the US who picked one speech of Howard Dean's and played it over and over (you know it... the "YEAHHHHH" one). Did it show that Dean was a good politician? A good person to reason? A good leader? No. It made him look like a wacko. This is almost the same thing. It shows nothing of his viewpoints on other issues, such as health care, unemployment, democratic reforms, etc. I think we'd better leave this one to the people who live in the riding. Those of us outside the riding really don't know anything about this guy. Maybe someone can shed some light on his stands on other important issues.

A list of the fine "piece of shit" Liberal MP's who are anti-gay:

Raymond Bonin
Ken Boshcoff
John Cannis
Gary Carr
Brenda Chamberlain
Joe Comuzzi
Rodger Cuzner
Roger Gallaway
Charles Hubbard
Jim Karygiannis
Wajid Khan
Walt Lastewka
Derek Lee
Judi Longfield
Lawrence MacAulay
Gurbax Malhi
John Maloney
Bill Matthews
John McKay
Dan McTeague
Massimo Pacetti
Andy Savoy
Francis Scarpaleggia
Raymond Simard
Scott Simms
Paul Steckle
Paul Szabo
Alan Tonks
Rose-Marie Ur
Tom Wappel
Bryon Wilfert
Paul Zed

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 8:36 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Ruserious Ruserious:

No, they just did it privately in the house of commons, hoping nobody would notice, as did the many other Liberals who are anti-gay.

All these Scarborough and Durham MP's are anti-gay:

Jim Karygiannis
Derek Lee
John McKay
Dan McTeague
Tom Wappel - Has been very open about his stance.
John Cannis
Judi Longfield
Having a personal opinion and actively promoting hatred towards gays is two different things.

So you approve of a Pat Robertson clone.. okay then