CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28485
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:05 pm
 


The only ones laughing in the next election will be the Liberals laughing at people like you.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11179
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:11 pm
 


Thanos wrote:
The only ones laughing in the next election will be the Liberals laughing at people like you.



Cmon Thanos, Liberals with a sense of humour. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28485
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:17 pm
 


PluggyRug wrote:
Thanos wrote:
The only ones laughing in the next election will be the Liberals laughing at people like you.



Cmon Thanos, Liberals with a sense of humour. :wink:


I'll admit that any claim of the Tories winning the next election could be the height of absurdist humour, as opposed to a serious & legitimate comment. 8)


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14304
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:20 pm
 


Coach85 wrote:

Comparing Trudeau to Trump is insulting.

He's a far better man and politician than Trump will ever be.

All parties, CPC, Liberal, GOP have blind supporters. You don't have to look far beyond BeaverFever to see how that works.


Oh I'm no blind supporter - if you had been around long enough you would know that I have no love for Chretien, Martin or Ignatieff. And I'm even on the record here as not liking Trudeau - only since he's become PM and shown what his team stands for have I changed my mind. I also understand that the provincial and federal parties are completely different partie so I don't presume I follow them both just because they both have the word "Liberal" in the name.

Just because I don't have Conservatives' Trudeau/Wynne Derangement Syndrome doesn't mean they have my unconditional support.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11179
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:25 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

Comparing Trudeau to Trump is insulting.

He's a far better man and politician than Trump will ever be.

All parties, CPC, Liberal, GOP have blind supporters. You don't have to look far beyond BeaverFever to see how that works.


Oh I'm no blind supporter


ROTFL


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
Profile
Posts: 1556
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:30 pm
 


The Couillard episode will get a lot more attention if Bernier wins and his way out libertarian views. As noted, you've got to be fluent in English to have any chance. Events could trip up JT but you still have to be close enough to take advantage of a stumble.


Offline
Forum Elite
Forum Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 1562
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:38 pm
 


BeaverFever wrote:
Coach85 wrote:

Comparing Trudeau to Trump is insulting.

He's a far better man and politician than Trump will ever be.

All parties, CPC, Liberal, GOP have blind supporters. You don't have to look far beyond BeaverFever to see how that works.


Oh I'm no blind supporter - if you had been around long enough you would know that I have no love for Chretien, Martin or Ignatieff. And I'm even on the record here as not liking Trudeau - only since he's become PM and shown what his team stands for have I changed my mind. I also understand that the provincial and federal parties are completely different partie so I don't presume I follow them both just because they both have the word "Liberal" in the name.

Just because I don't have Conservatives' Trudeau/Wynne Derangement Syndrome doesn't mean they have my unconditional support.


As they say, "the proof is in the pudding".

All of the recent articles you've shared with respect to politics are those that are anti-conservative or pro-liberal in nature. Such as:

-Conservative kicked out of caucus for Trudeau dinner
-Another Conservative pervert bites the dust; makes history
-Are Conservatives about to elect their own Stéphane Dion?

Liberal praising topics:

-Ontario lays out measures to curb high rents, home prices
-Ontario balances budget, pours billions into health care
-Ontario announces Windsor-Toronto High-Speed Rail line
-Ontario plans big changes to minimum wage, labour laws

You've gone to bat for Ontario's dismal record on energy and health care because you claim to support their policies...again, you must be part of the 12% that approve of our current government. Ontario hates this government and yet, you continue to defend them.

Man up. We all know you're a blind-partisan so you might as well come out of the closet, wear the logo's with pride and stop the pretending.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9189
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:27 pm
 


Quote:
Comparing Trudeau to Trump is insulting.

No shit. With the news these days, I can't help but burst out laughing whenever I hear some nutjob whine about Trudeau.
Trudeau? Oh right, the Prime Minister guy. He did something?


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9189
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:42 pm
 


OMG Beaver you've been "proven" not to be a Conservative!
By someone who can't even distinguish federal and provincial politics.
Thank God he doesn't live in BC. He'd move!
Whatever party that governs here has to cooperate with the GREENS
GREENS hold the balance of power... some posters in Ontario would explode at the thought


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14304
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:04 pm
 


Coach85 wrote:

As they say, "the proof is in the pudding".

All of the recent articles you've shared with respect to politics are those that are anti-conservative or pro-liberal in nature. Such as:

-Conservative kicked out of caucus for Trudeau dinner
-Another Conservative pervert bites the dust; makes history
-Are Conservatives about to elect their own Stéphane Dion?

Liberal praising topics:

-Ontario lays out measures to curb high rents, home prices
-Ontario balances budget, pours billions into health care
-Ontario announces Windsor-Toronto High-Speed Rail line
-Ontario plans big changes to minimum wage, labour laws

You've gone to bat for Ontario's dismal record on energy and health care because you claim to support their policies...again, you must be part of the 12% that approve of our current government. Ontario hates this government and yet, you continue to defend them.

Man up. We all know you're a blind-partisan so you might as well come out of the closet, wear the logo's with pride and stop the pretending.


I'm not an unquestioning Liberal Party supporter I am anti-conservative. It's pretty safe to say that the conservatives will never get my vote because I am a left-winger. That doesn't mean the Liberals can count on my vote I didn't even like Trudeau until after he was elected and his team showed us where they claim to stand. Still early in his term so I'm sure that like every governing party, there are plenty of gaffes/bungles/scandals infront of him.

As for the supposedly "Liberal-praising" posts:

- high rent/home price; I conditionally support the policy not the party. After every government (including - even mostly - Liberals) took a head-in-the-sand approach to the issue, its good that someone is willing to step up.

Minimum wage/labour: as above

-Balanced budget: I made clear that a balanced budget is not important and I could care less. However I enjoy rubbing this in the face of Conservatives because they drink the kool-aide of fiscal austerity and chant that only they can deliver the sacred balanced budget. So far their track record isn't any better than Liberals I even posted not one but two articles with pretty valid criticism.

-high speed rail: I questioned the logic of the route, my first words were even "I'll believe it when I see it ". It was you who transformed it into a debate on whether medical wait times under Harris were the worst in Canada or just worse than the McGuinty/Wynne Liberals. Take your pick either way lol.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15102
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:10 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
His followers are like those who support Trump. No matter how empty or incompetent he is, no matter how reprehensible he is, no matter what garbage and lies he spews, they will continue to support him and believe his bullshit.

This guy gets it.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14304
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:45 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
BeaverFever wrote:

What a childish post.


What a meaningless insult reply. Almost as bad as the article itself. You should write for Macleans, Beave. :wink:



Also childish.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14304
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:05 am
 


CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
Thanos wrote:
Trudeau's got at least two more majority wins waiting for him.


ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

He'll be lucky enough to get even a minority in the next election. But, at least you made me laugh. I appreciate that :mrgreen:

-J.


You base that opinion on what facts exactly?


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Previous  1  2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.