bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:36 pm

BRAH BRAH:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
It looks like the NDP are on pace to form the next government. Is it going to be a good or bad change?

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/po ... index.html

CBC like the rest of the Canadian Media are bias against Conservatives and Harper so their polls are irrelevant.

You really are an idiot. those polls come from globe and mail/ctv, Toronto star, ekos, Mcleans and various others. But don't let the facts stand in the way of your foam fest. Christ, the tightie righties on this board are in a panick, all turning into Thanoses. The sky is falling the sky is falling.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:36 pm

Yeah CBC is biased and people can't look up the NDP platform all by themselves.
My brother in law is voting Tory because Pierre gave the finger to all BC in Salmon Arm once when he was 9.
Butt stubborn right wing ideologues don't need no reasons to change. Change is progress, progress is bad.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 pm

andyt andyt:
Christ, the tightie righties on this board are in a panick, all turning into Thanoses. The sky is falling the sky is falling.

Well I would prefer that than watch all the loosie lefties drooling down their Che T-Shirts. :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:40 pm

andyt andyt:
BRAH BRAH:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
It looks like the NDP are on pace to form the next government. Is it going to be a good or bad change?

http://www.cbc.ca/news2/interactives/po ... index.html

CBC like the rest of the Canadian Media are bias against Conservatives and Harper so their polls are irrelevant.

You really are an idiot. those polls come from globe and mail/ctv, Toronto star, ekos, Mcleans and various others. But don't let the facts stand in the way of your foam fest. Christ, the tightie righties on this board are in a panick, all turning into Thanoses. The sky is falling the sky is falling.

What part of the Canadian Media didn't you understand, Jackass? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:59 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
andyt andyt:
Christ, the tightie righties on this board are in a panick, all turning into Thanoses. The sky is falling the sky is falling.

Well I would prefer that than watch all the loosie lefties drooling down their Che T-Shirts. :D

I wish I had one of those T-shirts. Always liked that image. Drooling is hopefully still a few years off.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:04 pm

herbie herbie:
My brother in law is voting Tory because Pierre gave the finger to all BC in Salmon Arm once when he was 9.
Butt stubborn right wing ideologues don't need no reasons to change. Change is progress, progress is bad.

The type of progress and change the Marxist Quebec supremacists that now control the NDP want to put into place will destroy the economy of this country. Even a dreamy-eyed JT on the learning curve as PM wouldn't, or couldn't, cause the kind of permanent damage that the merged BQ/NDP will.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:08 pm

BRAH BRAH:

andyt andyt:

BRAH BRAH:

Oh, sorry. You're still an idiot tho. As Zip never gets tired of pointing out, all the major papers endorsed Harper every time. And Harper appointed Wallin and Duffy because he wanted to bring balance to the Senate, right?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:14 pm

andyt andyt:
BRAH BRAH:

andyt andyt:

BRAH BRAH:

Oh, sorry. You're still an idiot tho. As Zip never gets tired of pointing out, all the major papers endorsed Harper every time. And Harper appointed Wallin and Duffy because he wanted to bring balance to the Senate, right?

The Senate, that's all you've got against Harper? :lol:

Attachments:
CHEMLgbUAAE8W4l.jpg
CHEMLgbUAAE8W4l.jpg [ 44.22 KiB | Viewed 256 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:18 pm

Duffy and Wallin were prominent media figures before Harper appointed them. You think he appointed them because he wanted to balance the Senate or because they were diehard conservatives who were cash cows for the party? My point is that you have your head up your ass about the media being biased against Harper.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:23 pm

andyt andyt:
Duffy and Wallin were prominent media figures before Harper appointed them. You think he appointed them because he wanted to balance the Senate or because they were diehard conservatives who were cash cows for the party? My point is that you have your head up your ass about the media being biased against Harper.

How is he responsible? They should have known better and because they were from the media doesn't mean the Canadian Media doesn't have an agenda against him, your HDS is showing. :lol:

Attachments:
HDS 1.jpg
HDS 1.jpg [ 52.95 KiB | Viewed 239 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Director of Comms to NDP Leader Thomas Mulcair. 8O :lol:

Attachments:
5.jpg
5.jpg [ 34.85 KiB | Viewed 226 times ]
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 31.84 KiB | Viewed 222 times ]
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 32.13 KiB | Viewed 230 times ]
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 33.7 KiB | Viewed 230 times ]
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 36.08 KiB | Viewed 225 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 pm

BRAH BRAH:
andyt andyt:

How is he responsible? They should have known better and because they were from the media doesn't mean the Canadian Media doesn't have an agenda against him, your HDS is showing. :lol:

Sorry, you're the foaming at the mouth about the media here. They are examples of prominent media people that are up the conservative party's ass. The only cornspiracy is in your head. Man, you people have no capacity for self-refection, do you?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

I'll give any PM credit that when they appoint a senator they're not expecting the jackasses to go into full idiot mode and milk their expenses and perks for all they're worth, so I doubt that Harper had any inkling at all that a couple of respected figures like Duffy and Wallin would go apeshit with the rip-off. Duffy and Wallin were both ex-CTV AND ex-CBC too and there was nothing in their reporting to indicate that either of them softened it up for the Tories. If anything, especially with Duffy, it was the exact opposite because for years Duffy helmed CTV's Question Period which is basically just a daily hate-the-Tories fest for the likes of Craig Oliver.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanos Thanos:
herbie herbie:

The type of progress and change the Marxist Quebec supremacists that now control the NDP want to put into place will destroy the economy of this country. Even a dreamy-eyed JT on the learning curve as PM wouldn't, or couldn't, cause the kind of permanent damage that the merged BQ/NDP will.

Or Mulcair will step on their heads as Harper has done to his lunatic fringe for 8 years.
Unfortunately, Steve's getting very tired and it shows.
If you don't like the NDP vote Liberal. If you don't like them vote Green. If you hate them vote Christian Heritage or Marxist.
But vote for someone who's policies you mostly oppose and has done nothing, nothing at all to help you in your situation? Other than cancel some TFWs to open a space at Wendys?
Madness.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm

The Quebec lunatic fringe in the NDP is far bigger a percentage of caucus than were any of the religious or libertarian kooks that Harper had to quell. And Mulcair hasn't said anything at all over the last four years since Layton died to indicate that he doesn't agree entirely with his Quebec caucus, especially on the damage they're openly drooling from the mouth in anticipation at wanting to do to Alberta.

I've been pretty open around here that I haven't been happy with Harper for a while, on TFW's to letting the Chinese buy Nexen's oilsands properties to his half-assed non-response to doing anything to help Alberta during our recession to his hideous decision to allow the Saudis to take over what was left of the Wheat Board. But who else can I vote for? Both the Greens and the Dippers would shut the oil & gas sector down entirely if they got the chance. The Liberals? They're weather-vanes that go in whatever direction the political wind blows. If the NDP wins the Liberals will deliberately go left too just to pick up whatever table scraps they can get. I'll vote for Harper with my nose pinched closed with my fingers, but I don't have a choice in this because there's every genuine indication that the other parties are the lifelong enemies of my province.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next