Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:17 pm

NECRO! And someone gave you a rep for, "so true"?!? Says a lot.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:20 pm

It was a good first post.
.. and I guess we get another example of "spot the Liberal" :D

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:24 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
It was a good first post.
.. and I guess we get another example of "spot the Liberal" :D

It was a good first post that impressed vacuous simpletons.

...and I guess we get another example of partisan cheerleading!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:33 pm

You folks don't need any examples of that. You got it perfected, I'd say.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Ottawa Senators

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:40 pm

ROTFL

That's amazing... :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:45 pm

ridenrain ridenrain:
You folks don't need any examples of that. You got it perfected, I'd say.

Yep...we honed it by watching you and your mouthbreather crew cheer lead each other's Xeroxes, hypocrite.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:47 pm

Mustang1 Mustang1:

ahh is the troll jealous :lol: I would give you one but I'm fresh out at the moment...Bootlegga has been using a lot lately :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:54 pm

Let's get back on topic here...
Here's another "spot the Liberal" picture..
taken during the last confidance vote :D

We can't find them either :D

Attachments:
1fcd9cd2460c901786504232b404.jpg
1fcd9cd2460c901786504232b404.jpg [ 36.06 KiB | Viewed 285 times ]
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:57 pm

mtbr mtbr:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

ahh is the troll jealous :lol: I would give you one but I'm fresh out at the moment...Bootlegga has been using a lot lately :P

Why would I be jealous, suck? Projecting again, jobless dropout? Go the rep points, crybaby, 'cause on the forums all you do is cheekslap my elbow

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:03 pm

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

That's freaking gold.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:49 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
mtbr mtbr:
Mustang1 Mustang1:

Why would I be jealous, suck? Projecting again, jobless dropout? Go the rep points, crybaby, 'cause on the forums all you do is cheekslap my elbow

I'll give you credit. I am a dropout ,I dropped out of the U of C Faculty of Management in the 80's. Why? I had the opportunity to work and make a shit pile of money,now I don't need a job and can sit here and make fun of over educated shit heads like yourself. :lol: :P

I'm going shopping in October...Arizona ...to replace the my other Calgary house I sold in March , the cash is burning a hole in my wallet.... :lol: 8)

eat shit asshole :P :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:11 am

mtbr mtbr:

I'll give you credit. I am a dropout ,I dropped out of the U of C Faculty of Management in the 80's. Why? I had the opportunity to work and make a shit pile of money,now I don't need a job and can sit here and make fun of over educated shit heads like yourself. :lol: :P

I'm going shopping in October...Arizona ...to replace the my other Calgary house I sold in March , the cash is burning a hole in my wallet.... :lol: 8)

I'll give you credit - not only are you a first-rate loser, you're proud of it. Your "shit pile of money" bought you a Crappy Tire bike, a cookie-cutter house with no property (the kind that everyone buys in the GTA), nothing cars and the rest is likely horse crap delusions of a pleb. My education allows me to piss on willful ignoramuses like you, affords me a much better lifestyle than some mope like you and i also get an intellectual rewarding world. I wouldn't trade it for your inbred, delusional shithole of existence for anything. :lol:

You'll always be a nothing, but here you almost matter, loser, here, you're my forum monkey. Piss off, peon. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:20 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
mtbr mtbr:

I'll give you credit - not only are you a first-rate loser, you're proud of it. Your "shit pile of money" bought you a Crappy Tire bike, a cookie-cutter house with no property (the kind that everyone buys in the GTA), nothing cars and the rest is likely horse crap delusions of a pleb. My education allows me to piss on willful ignoramuses like you, affords me a much better lifestyle than some mope like you and i also get an intellectual rewarding world. I wouldn't trade it for your inbred, delusional shithole of existence for anything. :lol:

You'll always be a nothing, but here you almost matter, loser, here, you're my forum monkey. Piss off, peon. :lol:

ah fuck you don't know what life is, maybe someday you will get your 25 year old virgin ass out of your mothers basement and replace that rusty old 1990 Acura RS. :P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 am

mtbr mtbr:
Mustang1 Mustang1:
mtbr mtbr:

$1:
ah fuck you don't know what life is,

And you do, dropout shut-in with likely a crappy season job. Get bent, loser.

$1:
maybe someday you will get your 25 year old virgin ass out of your mothers basement and replace that rusty old 1990 Acura RS. :P

Guess away, pleb, but it won't help you - i'm younger than you, already have more education than your inbred mushed intellect could handle, have two cars (and one alone costs more than both of yours!) own my own home (and it's not some cookie-cutter tract housing that) and have a great job with a rewarding sense of accomplishment. You? You're some mope raking lawns, with typical, boring inexpensive cars, Leon's furniture, Value Village wardrobe (and yes, the average person does know the difference between Beverly Hills Polo Club and Ralph Lauren) and for kicks you like to rock the fam' to a night out at the local Swiss Chalet. You got smacked by me and you got smacked my life. Either way, that's yours and the Crappy Tire sporting goods dept.'s problem. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:11 am

Mustang1 Mustang1:
Guess away, pleb, but it won't help you - i'm younger than you, already have more education than your inbred mushed intellect could handle, have two cars (and one alone costs more than both of yours!) own my own home (and it's not some cookie-cutter tract housing that) and have a great job with a rewarding sense of accomplishment. You? You're some mope raking lawns, with typical, boring inexpensive cars, Leon's furniture, Value Village wardrobe (and yes, the average person does know the difference between Beverly Hills Polo Club and Ralph Lauren) and for kicks you like to rock the fam' to a night out at the local Swiss Chalet. You got smacked by me and you got smacked my life. Either way, that's yours and the Crappy Tire sporting goods dept.'s problem. :lol:

yes you're 25 that's what I already posted? degrees don't do much do they?

You have a useless degree in political science and history ,have 40 000 dollars in student loan debt own two old cars that aren't paid for and live in a shack 2 hours from downtown TO in a house paid for by your parents.(mommy lives upstairs)

my cookie cutter 2000 sq ft house in a lake community will soon be my summer home!
The average person (not you you're less than average) knows the difference between quality and junk. like 5000 dollar bikes that aren't sold at your favorite crappy tire location.http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/home/
http://www.trekbikes.com/ca/en/bikes/20 ... /madone55/

since these posts are the only exciting thing in your life I will no longer add to your excitement. so ramble on you troll .Image