canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Saskanna Saskanna:
Maxime Bernier is not cozying up to anyone except your average Canadian citizen. He's in this for ALL of Canada.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Like every politician, he's in this for himself.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:20 am

Saskanna Saskanna:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:
llama66 llama66:
I think he does, there is a lot of Canadian's tired of the Liberals and the Conservatives.

But is Max any different from them? I mean, other than the obvious lying, and cozying up to the alt-right.

This is slander promoted by Warren Kinsella's Daisy Group. Well paid for by the CPC apparently. AT least that's the facts so far.

Maxime Bernier is not cozying up to anyone except your average Canadian citizen. He's in this for ALL of Canada.

Slander? You mean Kinsella made up this photo of Bernier posing with anti-immigrant group "Northern Guard"?

https://globalnews.ca/news/5473923/maxi ... ower-sign/

Kinsella made up all those times Bernier denied climate change? Kinsella somehow made Bernier do these things?

Give your head a shake.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:20 am

Bernier has run a fairly restrained campaign and can hardly be accused of fomenting chaos. Given his lack of traction, the Tories should have left him alone and when the scheme was uncovered they should have taken ownership of it. Another weird own goal by Scheer.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:56 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Slander? You mean Kinsella made up this photo of Bernier posing with anti-immigrant group "Northern Guard"?

Kinsella made up all those times Bernier denied climate change? Kinsella somehow made Bernier do these things?

Give your head a shake.

I looked up that National Guard group to see why I should be afraid of them. All I could find was leftist "cancel culture" groups name-calling them as "ultra-right", hater, Nazis. One guy was pulling his hair out because he believed the 4 chan hoax that the OK hand gesture is a far-right hand symbol.

But all I could find about what NG actually does is apparently one time they were handing out pizza at a homeless shelter.

Near as I can figure is they agree with Max that there should be better immigration management and apparently that's got the cucks of the left wetting the bed.

Now as far as this business of Max "denying" climate change - OH NOES! 8O 8O 8O You mean Max doesn't believe PM Blackface or his fellow true believers can change the weather with higher taxes? What are we to do?

But concerning the question of does Max stand a chance. Maybe not this time but all he needs is enough votes to encourage him to hang around next election (assuming the big government speech controllers of the opposition let us have one) and then perhaps.

For this election I can only guarantee you one thing. He got at least one vote.

In other words, for the next 4 years...

DON'T BLAME ME. I'M PPC. :rock:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:29 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
DrCaleb DrCaleb:

Give your head a shake.

I looked up that National Guard group to see why I should be afraid of them. All I could find was leftist "cancel culture" groups name-calling them as "ultra-right", hater, Nazis. One guy was pulling his hair out because he believed the 4 chan hoax that the OK hand gesture is a far-right hand symbol.

But all I could find about what NG actually does is apparently one time they were handing out pizza at a homeless shelter.

Near as I can figure is they agree with Max that there should be better immigration management and apparently that's got the cucks of the left wetting the bed.

Now as far as this business of Max "denying" climate change - OH NOES! 8O 8O 8O You mean Max doesn't believe PM Blackface or his fellow true believers can change the weather with higher taxes? What are we to do?

But concerning the question of does Max stand a chance. Maybe not this time but all he needs is enough votes to encourage him to hang around next election (assuming the big government speech controllers of the opposition let us have one) and then perhaps.

For this election I can only guarantee you one thing. He got at least one vote.

In other words, for the next 4 years...

DON'T BLAME ME. I'M PPC. :rock:

Two votes, you mean.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Why?

Oh wait...I get it.

There's even 3 now.

$1:
I Voted… For The PPC

Given we’re likely facing a Liberal lead confederacy of dunces I feel good having voted for Bernier and the PPC.

Tilting at windmills? Maybe, but it wasn’t a wasted vote.

I prefer to think of it as an investment in the future.

Maybe the Conservative party will listen if enough of us abandon them as they have abandoned conservative policies.

It’s not vote splitting between the PPC and CPC because there was nothing to split.

The Conservative party is conservative in name only.

The real vote splitting is between the LPC and CPC.

Get out and vote.

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2019/10/21 ... r-the-ppc/

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:04 am

As expected, Bernier even lost his own seat. [laughat]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:07 am

If Bernier had stayed with the Conservatives, he’d be getting ready to run them now.

Last edited by Sunnyways on Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:19 am

I don't regret voting PPC. Bernier was about the only leader that acted like an adult.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:04 am

llama66 llama66:
I don't regret voting PPC. Bernier was about the only leader that acted like an adult.

Unfortunately, look where that got us: NO FREAKING SEATS.

I'm struggling this morning to cope with the fact that my vote for the PPC was actually PRETTY DAMN MEANINGLESS.

I'll be returning to the CPC shortly, as this whole PPC experiment turned out to be a giant bust.

Not happy right now.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:22 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
llama66 llama66:

I'm struggling this morning to cope with the fact that my vote for the PPC was actually PRETTY DAMN MEANINGLESS.

I'll be returning to the CPC shortly, as this whole PPC experiment turned out to be a giant bust.

Not happy right now.

-J.

At least we tried.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:35 am

So to answer the original question... the answer is no, no f**king way.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:42 am

I'm creating my own party for the next election... The Llama Party of Canada

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:58 am

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
llama66 llama66:

Not happy right now.

-J.

I know your disappointed but keep in mind that you voted for who you felt was best with the information you had. That's more than can be said for many people who blindly vote along party lines. Than do all they can to run the other side down rather they are right or wrong.