Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:25 pm

Best line during today's election festivities!

Paul Martin, in a speech to the Party Faithful in Quebec today, declared that there are;

"Thousands, and Thousands of people in this province committed to federalism."

Is that all there are Paul? Are we down to counting the federalists in the "thousands" since your corrupt government brought separatism back to the front burner? There's about 8 million people in Quebec. Are there only a few "thousand" commited federalists these days? Way to go Libs!

If Harper said something that dumb it would have been the lead story on the National, Globe and Mail and Toronto Star!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:38 pm

Ontario will still vote for him :P

He's well....if he's going for the award for Most Times Foot Was Inserted in Mouth

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:41 pm

OnTheIce OnTheIce:

He's well....if he's going for the award for Most Times Foot Was Inserted in Mouth

not me, i'm taking a camera to the polling station, then i'll have proof somebody voted for them cause nobody i know did or does.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:45 pm

hahaha, well you have to consider what population of Quebec are not really blood sucking aliens, can you really consider those people?

Well I must say he can even see he doesnt have too much support from quebec then again he does have more the Harper.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:48 pm

hwacker hwacker:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

not me, i'm taking a camera to the polling station, then i'll have proof somebody voted for them cause nobody i know did or does.

Maybe you should strop hanging out at CPC headquarters then

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:56 pm

camerontech camerontech:
hwacker hwacker:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

Well maybe you should give us one good, solid reason for voting for the Libs!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:00 pm

Motorcycleboy Motorcycleboy:
camerontech camerontech:
hwacker hwacker:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

HAHAHA good luck with that.

There is not one thing good that can be said about the liberals other then they are good crooks.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:13 pm

Wait a sec.. Is that Quebec in Canada or the one in Asia?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:56 am

hwacker hwacker:
camerontech camerontech:
hwacker hwacker:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

There is not one thing good that can be said about the liberals other then they are good crooks.

Jesus...you neo-cons have got to come up with more reasons than this tired line if you ever expect to make inroads with the electorate. At least the Libs can point to a few more reasons to hate Heartburn:

1) he is a religious fanatic
2) he hates women and gay people
3) he is racist
4) he has about as much charisma as John Reynolds (not much)
5) he is also a crook (lets see your hidden donors list Stevie!!!)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:00 am

RedBull RedBull:
hwacker hwacker:
camerontech camerontech:
hwacker hwacker:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:

Jesus...you neo-cons have got to come up with more reasons than this tired line if you ever expect to make inroads with the electorate. At least the Libs can point to a few more reasons to hate Heartburn:

3) he is racist

Prove that Red BS

I can understand your anger, you must hate the fact not one seat in Alberta going to the Libs. And you have to continue to live there.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:13 am

$1:
Redbull Wrote: Jesus...you neo-cons have got to come up with more reasons than this tired line if you ever expect to make inroads with the electorate. At least the Libs can point to a few more reasons to hate Heartburn:

3) he is racist

This is why you clowns are on the run. You don't have any legitimate criticisms of the Conservatives, so you just throw out a bunch of hyperbole and mindless rhetoric.

Let's chew up those little fallacies you've thrown around though. Just for fun.

Religious Fanatic: Why because he attends church? So does Paul Martin. Martin is an avowed catholic actually. So was Chretien. Hey, while we're at it, let's no forget Tommy Douglas, father of the CCF and medicare. He was an Evangelical Minister! Somehow, the NDP doesn't play that up much these days when they're promoting him as the father of their party!

Hates Women and Gays: Is that right? Then please, provide some proof. Show us a quote from Harper where he's ever said anything "hateful" about gays.

Racist: Typical Liberal. If you disagree with someone, just call them racist. You don't need to back it up or anything, just throw it around. One more reason that word has absolutely no meaning anymore.

No Charisma: Oh that's a good reason to vote for someone. Hey, don't worry about policies or ideals, just focus on Charisma! Well, if that's the standard we need in a leader, then at least Harper doesn't stumble over every second word like the stammering fool Martin!

He's a Crook: Well, then provide some proof. Show us something that ties Harper to corruption. Something better than "They're all crooked." Or "Let's see your secret donars list." Political contributions are all subject to oversight from elections Canada. I'll trust them thanks, rather than your empty allegations.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:40 am

3) he is racist
4) he has about as much charisma as John Reynolds
5) he is also a crook

You looking in the mirror sunshine?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:01 am

Maybe you Liberals should be letting the green party into the national debate too? From what I understand, they have more candidates than the Block yet they are not allowed to take part in the debates?

What kind of democracy are you running here, anyways?
:P

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:12 am

RedBull RedBull:

Hmm interesting you say that considering what exactly this election was called on because of a certain something the Liberals did....