CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Is CountLothian a paid Liberal staffer?
Yes  45%  [ 5 ]
No  0%  [ 0 ]
Someone would give him a job?  18%  [ 2 ]
Yes, he takes the short bus to work.  36%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 11

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:53 am
 


Important questions need to be answered.


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 6932
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:59 am
 


The only reason he'd stink around here after the election would be if the Shiny Pony pulled an upset out of his ass.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33691
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 am
 


Paid ?

No, he is way too far gone to be a paid staffer. Even the Lieberals aren't THAT stupid.

Count is a one man martyr machine. :lol: :lol:


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 434
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:15 am
 


His Illustrious The Count lothian is actually above politics.

We worry when amateurs con the mindless masses into accepting them as bona fide politicians set to rule a nation.

Harper has turned Canada into a losing nation on so many levels, with little or no care for it's masses other than if they vote for him.

We were not happy with the result of the destruction of the once Grand Conservative Party of Canada.

Unfortunately lust for power brought it to the state it is in. We shall never forgive MacKay for his ruinous play for power which he lost and then continued to eat the vomit set before him and settle for cabinet jobs.

His Illustrious Count Lothian realizes the mindless fodder for his education here at CKA would not understand His Exalted Political Genius in such matters.

So we have from time have taken on the low and mentally challenged in trying to appease their denial.

We seek a great Canada and wish for the tried and true Liberal Party of Canada , morn the loss of a once Great Canadian Party under a tried and true banner Conservative Party of Canada. We loathe the "C" logo now used by these imposters and common con men.

Harper is a Con Man running a Country, Your Country!!!! and you mock The Genius of His Illustrious The Count Lothian.


Canada has turned into a Nation of blaggards , thieves, con men, bag men, and a growing amount of beggars with filthy card board cut out pleas for money .


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 24803
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:17 am
 


martin14 wrote:
Paid ?

No, he is way too far gone to be a paid staffer. Even the Lieberals aren't THAT stupid.


How about this then? Greeniacs.

Lizzie May knows she doesn't have a prayer if she lets those whacko birds out in public under the Green party banner, so she says to them, "Go out into the land and promote for Justin," thinking when liberal leaners desert Justin they might move to her, so it's...

"Fly my little monkeys fly!"

Image


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 434
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:19 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
martin14 wrote:
Paid ?

No, he is way too far gone to be a paid staffer. Even the Lieberals aren't THAT stupid.


How about this then? Greeniacs.

Lizzie May knows she doesn't have a prayer if she lets those whacko birds out in public under the Green party banner, so she says to them, "Go out into the land and promote for Justin," thinking when liberal leaners desert Justin they might move to her, so it's...

"Fly my little monkeys fly!"

Image


AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9445
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:29 pm
 


Image
He did make good cereal.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 28429
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:33 pm
 


Emphasis on the short bus option.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:19 pm
 


CountLothian wrote:
His Illustrious The Count lothian is actually above politics.

We worry when amateurs con the mindless masses into accepting them as bona fide politicians set to rule a nation.

Harper has turned Canada into a losing nation on so many levels, with little or no care for it's masses other than if they vote for him.

We were not happy with the result of the destruction of the once Grand Conservative Party of Canada.

Unfortunately lust for power brought it to the state it is in. We shall never forgive MacKay for his ruinous play for power which he lost and then continued to eat the vomit set before him and settle for cabinet jobs.

His Illustrious Count Lothian realizes the mindless fodder for his education here at CKA would not understand His Exalted Political Genius in such matters.

So we have from time have taken on the low and mentally challenged in trying to appease their denial.

We seek a great Canada and wish for the tried and true Liberal Party of Canada , morn the loss of a once Great Canadian Party under a tried and true banner Conservative Party of Canada. We loathe the "C" logo now used by these imposters and common con men.

Harper is a Con Man running a Country, Your Country!!!! and you mock The Genius of His Illustrious The Count Lothian.


Canada has turned into a Nation of blaggards , thieves, con men, bag men, and a growing amount of beggars with filthy card board cut out pleas for money .


Writing longer posts with all sorts of big words doesn't make you any less of an intellectual light-weight.

People from the left and right all treat you the same way...beyond your leftard buddy Zip. It's just a shame you're too dense to figure out the only problem here is you.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:55 pm
 


Quote:
Writing longer posts with all sorts of big words doesn't make you any less of an intellectual light-weight.

Seeing as the half wit constantly misspells words that wouldn't pose a challenge to a remedial class. The assmonkey received a similar level of contempt at Canadian Content, which goes to show you what kind of boot scraping he is. If no one responds to him directly, he'll go away.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 434
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:50 pm
 


ShepherdsDog wrote:
Quote:
Writing longer posts with all sorts of big words doesn't make you any less of an intellectual light-weight.

Seeing as the half wit constantly misspells words that wouldn't pose a challenge to a remedial class. The assmonkey received a similar level of contempt at Canadian Content, which goes to show you what kind of boot scraping he is. If no one responds to him directly, he'll go away.


You have a very high regard for your person. People here as I told you have no real meaning in my life as they do for you.

This is a diversion till elections are over.

There are people that read this forum who actually are involved in politics.

I serve a dual purpose.
Expose Harper for what he is and watch as the right wing react in various ways.

All reactions are accountable.

Could you point out a spelling error for spell check might be off.



You won't be able to , for like most of what you say it's straw man , or just another of your infantile rants about some person on this forum you wish to mock.

Oh!, hey!!! here you are in faded out yellow, the color of internet bullies.

Image


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2526
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:58 pm
 


CountLothian wrote:
His Illustrious The Count lothian is actually above politics


I worry when people start talking about themselves in the third person 8O


-J.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Calgary Flames
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2526
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:01 pm
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Important questions need to be answered.


I found a picture of him!

Attachment:
1023669.jpg
1023669.jpg [ 35.55 KiB | Viewed 308 times ]







This might finally answer some of those questions!

:lol:

-J.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 434
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:52 pm
 


CDN_PATRIOT wrote:
CountLothian wrote:
His Illustrious The Count lothian is actually above politics


I worry when people start talking about themselves in the third person 8O


-J.

I worry about people who call them selves Canadian and don't see sarcasm and humour even after pointed out to them.

You are no patriot but a mockery of all that word stands for.

You can't argue any point without insult and that my dear fellow shows us your lot in life.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:50 pm
 


Count, the majority of us can destroy you in any debate.

Point being, you're not worthy of debate. You're a mental midget.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  1  2  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.