GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm

worms tickle you know

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
Brent Swain Brent Swain:
Harper was elected on a promise to improve the senate. Was his appointing of parasites like Duffy( if it walks like a pig, talks like a pig and looks like a pig ,then it is probably a pig) Wallin and Brazeau, his idea of improving it?
One need only take a look at how far in debt the Corp$ervatives left Saskatchewan,and read "Greed Crime and Corruption in the Mulrony Era," to see what kind of pork barelling we can expect any time we elect a Corp$ervative government anywhere in Canada. So what did you expect, given their track record?
Trudeau can be expected to consistently put his foot in his mouth , giving those opposed to the senate and the Tory pigs at the trough, only one option, Vote NDP.
I do think Nathan Cullen would have done a far better job in western Canada and lessen the NDP reliance on the fickle Quebec voter.

"Grandma had hair like that when she went to sleep in her forever box."

And your political point is?
Why does this feel like talking to a kindergarten class?
Are there no adults left on this site?
Is this typical of the Corp$ervative mental childishness we have running our country?
And they want us to re-elect them?

Last edited by Brent Swain on Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Brent Swain Brent Swain:
Gunnair Gunnair:
Brent Swain Brent Swain:
Harper was elected on a promise to improve the senate. Was his appointing of parasites like Duffy( if it walks like a pig, talks like a pig and looks like a pig ,then it is probably a pig) Wallin and Brazeau, his idea of improving it?
One need only take a look at how far in debt the Corp$ervatives left Saskatchewan,and read "Greed Crime and Corruption in the Mulrony Era," to see what kind of pork barelling we can expect any time we elect a Corp$ervative government anywhere in Canada. So what did you expect, given their track record?
Trudeau can be expected to consistently put his foot in his mouth , giving those opposed to the senate and the Tory pigs at the trough, only one option, Vote NDP.
I do think Nathan Cullen would have done a far better job in western Canada and lessen the NDP reliance on the fickle Quebec voter.

"Grandma had hair like that when she went to sleep in her forever box."

And your political point is?
Why does this feel like talking to a kindergarten class?

"I'm a furniture."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 pm

Just wondering, Brent, if you have anything of substance to add/share or are you here to rail nonsense? We've already got plenty of angry partisan nitwits here that add nothing to the debate. So what's it gonna be? Got something sane and relevant to say or are you just trolling the forum?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Teacher Brent smells like he pooped his pants again!!

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
Just wondering, Brent, if you have anything of substance to add/share or are you here to rail nonsense? We've already got plenty of angry partisan nitwits here that add nothing to the debate. So what's it gonna be? Got something sane and relevant to say or are you just trolling the forum?

No, I'm just making valid points, and responding to childish responses.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Brent Swain Brent Swain:
Lemmy Lemmy:

Barely comprehensible ramblings and conspiracy theories are considered valid points now? :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:28 pm

to crazy people.....yes. Vince Li thought Tim McLean was a demon

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

Brent Swain Brent Swain:

Based on your posts this evening, I'll have to respectfully disagree. You've so far posted nothing other than loony conspiracies and inflammatory rhetoric. I can get that from any number of barstool prophets down at the pub. If you're drunk and venting, fine, I do that from time to time also. If your sober and seriously think you've made any valid points, consider yourself dismissed.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR

Brent Swain Brent Swain:
Lemmy Lemmy:

"That's me because I swim with my flotuses on."

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:35 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
Brent Swain Brent Swain:

Based on your posts this evening, I'll have to respectfully disagree. You've so far posted nothing other than loony conspiracies and inflammatory rhetoric. I can get that from any number of barstool prophets down at the pub. If you're drunk and venting, fine, I do that from time to time also. If your sober and seriously think you've made any valid points, consider yourself dismissed.

What you appear to be saying that any point or question which is not a part of government and media approved group think ,is not allowed.Thinking outside the box and asking uncomfortable questions is a no no. Then why would you call this an open forum, when only repeating what the media has decreed to be government approved truth should be allowed.?It used to be an open forum.
Who took over its censorship?
If you prefer the childish posts of Shepherdsdog and Gunnair,( go back and read their most recent posts) sabotaging any intelligent discusioin of valid points, then it is a kindergarten site, and a waste of time for anyone with valid questions to make, which appears to be their mission, in other words censorship of the worst kind...

Last edited by Brent Swain on Thu May 30, 2013 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Brent Brent:
What you appear to be saying that any point or question which is not a part of government and media approved group think ,is not allowed.Thinking outside the box and asking uncomfortable questions is a no no. Then why would you call this an open forum, when only repeating what the media has decreed to be government approved truth should be allowed.?It used to be an open forum.

If that's what it appears to you that I'm saying then you have some issues with both paranoia and reading comprehension.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Brent Swain Brent Swain:
Lemmy Lemmy:
Brent Swain Brent Swain:

If you prefer the childish posts of Shepherdsdog and Gunnair,( go back and read their most recent posts) sabotaging any intelligent discusioin of valid points, then it is a kindergarten site, and a waste of time for anyone with valid questions to make, which appears to be their mission, in other words censorship of the worst kind...

"Mr. Luther King had a dream. Dreams are where Elmo and Toy Story had a party, and I went there. Yay, my turn is over."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Lemmy Lemmy:
Brent Brent:

If that's what it appears to you that I'm saying then you have some issues with both paranoia and reading comprehension.

Not much point in engaging with that kind of personality. Well....outside of the Kindergarten approach. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:20 pm

"I'm Idaho!"

"You sure are, Ralphie"

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 8  9  10  11  12  Next