Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:17 pm

liberals have been in power for 12 years !!!

Its time for them to go,.

they've done shit for national unity,
they've done nothing to correcting our health care system
they've done nothing in promoting Canada towards the rest of the world.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:53 pm

Motorcycleboy Motorcycleboy:
Dayseed Dayseed:
I reiterate my stand that this isn't a spirited discussion of ideas as opined by the one of the combatants, but rather a Cons/Libs Beat-It Video Hands-Tied-At-Wrist Knife Fight with the history of anything left or right allowable as a substitute knife.

Hats off!

Well Dayseed, if the debate's a bit too passionate and involved for you, then don't partake.

I'm sure there's a thread about "What's your Favourite Movie Quote" or "Is Rome-Total War Superior to Ghost Recon 2" out there somewhere. Maybe that would be more your speed!

And I'm sure you could be watching COPS in your little E-bay cop uniform, muting it during commericals so you can play Survivor's Eye of the Tiger while mimicking arresting the dog. Lousy fake cop.

Besides, what you continuously dodge (which is par for the course with you) is that it isn't a "debate", but rather as I've posted it. So, if the "debate" ever becomes too spirited for my blood, I'll let you know. Just promise to let me know when the "debate" actually hits.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:14 am

Dayseed Dayseed:
And I'm sure you could be watching COPS in your little E-bay cop uniform, muting it during commericals so you can play Survivor's Eye of the Tiger while mimicking arresting the dog. Lousy fake cop.

Was just scrolling back through threads.....stumbled on this gem that I must have missed.

I laughed out loud. Comedic genius.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:04 pm

Motorcycleboy Motorcycleboy:
This post is directed to some of CKA's "newer members." I've been away for a week or so, but I've just returned today to find a large number of posts from "Anonymous", "Dilbert" and "Fuzzyearlobes". I'm sure there's more but I can't be bothered looking them all up.

I've noticed a bit of an anomaly here. We've got "Fuzzyearlobes" who joined only 2 days ago, but he's already got a total of 117 posts, all supporting the Liberals in the coming election! The same goes with all the anonymous posts and Dilbert's.

And here we are in the middle of an election! Man, am I ever surprised that all these frustrated political junkies have suddenly found CKA on the net! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

The cynic in me would start to think this is part of an orchestrated campaign by the Young Libs. Good thing I'm not a cynic!

Boys, all I can say is, have at 'er. I'm a self admitted hard right bastard whose been doing battle with some true Liberal supporters on this site, like Derby, Avro and Xerxes for the last year or so. I disagree with pretty much everything they ever say, but at least I know they honestly believe in their ideology and have the courage of their convictions. If you political weekend warrior clowns think you've got the skills to come in here and lock horns with the likes of us, then by all means, have fun trying.

But you'll probably find you'll get outargued and berated into silence very quickly. People on this site, left, middle and right are already fairly engaged and don't respond to soundbite messaging. So you can drop the "Harper's on the Payroll of the US Religious Right" crap.

But keep trying. Myself, Ridenrain and 2CDO will have fun shredding all your posts.

P.S. Has anyone noticed that the NDP and Conservatives, as divergent as their political philosophies may be, have the integrity not to revert to this kind of crap?

I smell desperation!

I just read this post now and do not feel like combing through the entire thread. But seeing how my name was mentioned, I thought I should post something!

I am not a Liberal. I am not a ?deception? either. I actaully stumbled upon this forum from a link I found on politicswatch.ca. It's funny actually, becasue earlier I was cast as a Conservative and grouped with Hwacker?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:09 pm

$1:
Dayseed :
I'm sure there's a thread about "What's your Favourite Movie Quote" or "Is Rome-Total War Superior to Ghost Recon 2" out there somewhere. Maybe that would be more your speed!

Besides, what you continuously dodge (which is par for the course with you) is that it isn't a "debate", but rather as I've posted it. So, if the "debate" ever becomes too spirited for my blood, I'll let you know. Just promise to let me know when the "debate" actually hits.

Sorry Dayseed, I guess the argument between myself and Delwin about NAFTA and Martin's economic record was a little too complex for you. In future, I'll keep my posts down to monosyllables when I know your on the thread.

Ah the Great Intellect That Is Motorcycleboy! Shredding Dayseed's moronic jibes with half my brain tied behind my back-Just to make it fair!

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:43 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
Arctic_Menace Arctic_Menace:
I understand that we all have different views and beliefs, and we are all entitled to them, but please stop preaching them for the Love of God, Vishnu, Buddha, Ganesh, Allah, YahWeh, or whoever you pray to( or don't pray to for that matter...).

If you support the Conservative Party of Canada, fine by me. But please don't preach about how great you think they are. If you support the Liberal Party, fine by me. But please stop preaching about how great you think they are. You know where I'm going with this.......
Why? If you don't like it don't venture into a thread where your going to find some "preaching". It's not hard to figure out which threads those are. The whole idea of an election campaign is to try and convince people to vote for your party.

And you do that how? By calling people who vote(d) for them stupid...and idiots...and liars..etc..etc...brilliant PDT_Armataz_01_37

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:03 pm

Yes?!!! Push them into submission and they will obey.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:10 pm

[quote]You only shredded him in your own mind piggy wiggy, you go on and on about shredding posters but you have not done it once and when someone asks you to prove something you say you run and hide like a scared little bitch.

You make me laugh MB/LD/traitorous maggot......keep up the good work dummy. [quote]

Tell us again how you like and respect the military and police. Fucking loser hypocrite. How's the plane tickets to Iraq going? Time to go fight and die with your Islamic brothers against the evil US empire. Time to up your meds again.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:22 pm

FuzzyEarlobes FuzzyEarlobes:

I take it that strategy works for you?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:54 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
FuzzyEarlobes FuzzyEarlobes:

I take it that strategy works for you?

Have I submitted to any of your bleak ideas yet? No.