CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 9845
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:27 am
 


Just keep repeating and dig yourself in. The hole's already big enough to climb into.

Wahhh, our rights is violated! Weez forced to let doze people sit in de front of da bus!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26052
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:36 am
 


romanP wrote:
Image


But don't you get it?

That's correct.

From their point of view if they could have done something to stop it, they should have. They couldn't. We can.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15032
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:04 pm
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Sharia is an enemy ideology to Western society. As is Jihadism of the sword, Hijra, and taqiyya fueled fifth columnists. In fact political Islam as was preached in Medina and authorized by abrogation of the spiritual Islam of Mecca is an enemy ideology to the values of the West.


I'll do you one better and say all religious conservatism is anathema to the west. The leaders of the French and American revlotiobs were called, and called themselves, liberals. The defenders of the old order - the privileged role for hereditary aristocrats and the Church - were called and called themselves conservatives.

Many of the American founding fathers like Washington, Franklin, Adams and Jefferson we're ardent secularists because they made comments such as "In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty" (Adams) and "Question with boldness even the existence of a God" (Jefferson).

If we got rid of rid of all conservatives and all religious nuts there would be no ISIS or al qaeda or Republicans.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26052
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:46 pm
 


Western values including secularism and humanism evolved out of Judaeo/Christian systems.

How is Islam doing with that? Show me an Islamic country where the niqab is common that you'd like to offer up as an example of humanistic liberty, and rights of the individual as represented by the guys you mentioned -American founding fathers like Washington, Franklin, Adams and Jefferson.

They don't have it. Countries with Judaeo-Christian foundations can have it. Why is that?

But regarding the actual issue of how niqabs are offered up as a symbol of Islamic supremacist antagonism towards Western civilization, this guy describes the specifics of how it happens pretty good.



Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26052
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:53 pm
 


And he's only talking about the Hijab.

Did you know, Zunera Ishaq, the woman responsible for this push to change the rules concerning taking the citizenship oath unmasked is an Islamic activist with radical Islamic connections?

http://www.blazingcatfur.ca/2015/10/10/ ... ny-elxn42/


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15032
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:01 am
 


You're wrong that secularism is judeo-Christian value. The practice of Secularism is only a few centuries old in the West and arose in Western Europe (and the new world) as opposition to established religion, not as a result it. The earliest secularists were actually reviving classical Greek thought on the topic, so again predates Christianity.

Oh and check your usage of the term "Judeo Christian" because arguably that refers to values common to both religions, ie stemming from the Old Testament, something that clearly doesn't teach any enlightened ideas. And clearly the existence of Israel as a Jewish state suggests that secularism is not a cornerstone of their religion.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 15032
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:19 am
 


And as to your claim that this woman came here and is "changing the law" that's false because we never had a law until just now. If anyone has tried to change anything it's Harper and the SCOC smacked him down as they always do on so many issues.

Today's conservatives, whether fundamentalist Muslims, Republicans, or CPC, or have no real internal concept of justice, fairness, objectivity, or the rule of law. They just want what they want and think whatever satisfies them emotionally on a given day is justice, and anything that dissatisfies them is injustice. They think that whatever benefits the societal groups they like and/or harms those they don't like is fairness. They're like sports fans who boo when referees call blatant penalties against their favourite team. In otherwords, typical thug mindset.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26052
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:59 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
You're wrong that secularism is judeo-Christian value.


I would be if that was what I said, but it wasn't. What I said was -

N_Fiddledog wrote:
Western values including secularism and humanism evolved out of Judaeo/Christian systems.


I can't even take credit for it. It's a thing one hears from reading about here and there.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26052
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:25 am
 


BeaverFever wrote:
And as to your claim that this woman came here and is "changing the law" that's false because we never had a law until just now.


And again, if that had been what I said you might be ever so clever for saying that.

Except it wasn't.

What I said was -

Quote:
Did you know, Zunera Ishaq, the woman responsible for this push to change the rules


Here's the Merriam Webster definition of rules:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rule

As I understand it the rules were if you wished you could take the citizenship oath in private and reveal your face to female staff there.

Radically connected Islamic activist, Zunera Ishaq was not satisfied with that. She demanded that she would take the oath publically with her face hidden Sharia style.

We know that is what she wanted, because after her and her Muslim Brotherhood connected organizations bullied the Progressive pussy judges into knowing who was actually in charge in Canada, it was what she did.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2269064/zuner ... nging-ban/


Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33492
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:27 am
 


Secularism and humanism evolved out of Christianity, because of its focus on individual salvation and Christ's teaching about even the "lowest" being worthy. (Contrast that to the Pharisees of his time and the concept of the people Jesus was hanging with being unclean.) It got a further boost after the black death, because labor was in such short supply, employers actually had to start treating their workforce better if they hoped to have one. Finally it grew out of the scientific advancements being made during the enlightenment. But obviously secularism has left Christianity and any other dogmatic religion far behind, and now is in conflict with Christianity as much as other religions.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3941
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:31 am
 


N_Fiddledog wrote:
Sharia is an enemy ideology to Western society. As is Jihadism of the sword, Hijra, and taqiyya fueled fifth columnists. In fact political Islam as was preached in Medina and authorized by abrogation of the spiritual Islam of Mecca is an enemy ideology to the values of the West.


if you had any idea what you're talking about, you would see that this is not actually a bad thing.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 33492
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:34 am
 


eh?


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 26052
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:49 am
 


Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:52 am
 


Syria and Iraq had them, but they were declared evil by the US.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 42160
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:57 am
 


romanP wrote:
N_Fiddledog wrote:
Sharia is an enemy ideology to Western society. As is Jihadism of the sword, Hijra, and taqiyya fueled fifth columnists. In fact political Islam as was preached in Medina and authorized by abrogation of the spiritual Islam of Mecca is an enemy ideology to the values of the West.


if you had any idea what you're talking about, you would see that this is not actually a bad thing.


Guess he should have scraped the mold off of his dumpster donair better.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.