CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 ... istry.html

This should be interesting conversation in Quebec.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Yeah that won't fly in Quebec.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm

Trudeau must be counting on Quebec seceding before the next election.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Good for him, no time like the present to start alienating every province in the country. [B-o]

I wonder when he's gonna make some idiotic comment about the Maritimes since it's the only area left he hasn't insulted.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Fuckeneh.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 pm

$1:
in a final vote of 159-130. Trudeau voted against the abolition of the federal long-gun registry.

flippa -- floppa.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:06 pm

He's been Romneyfied, going from NDP lite Justin to Justice Justin

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 pm

I think I might like him. He ain't flip flopping more than any other politician and he ain't shy about stepping in it a bit. I rather like a bit of colour unlike many of the fifty shades of grey many of our politicians strive for.

I'll take a Justin over a Kenny just like I'd take Baird over some of the other boring pillars of beige that sleep through question period.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:14 pm

The rest of my family loves the shit out of this guy. You know, subscribers to the Canadian Royalty kind of mantra, automatically giving this guy some divine status despite having done nothing at all yet. The kind of mentality that will almost certainly make him the leader of the Liberals, and potentially, Canada.

This little comment probably just won my uncle's vote. Well, if he ever bothered with that, :lol:

I don't seem him as anything other than a politician. He's going to get places because of the love-hate legendary zeal of his father, rather than any action he ever commits. While I consider that wrong, again, I see him as a politician, so I suppose I have nothing more to complain about him than any other. Nothing new about "who you know".

Don't worry guys, I'll never vote for him.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:18 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:

I don't seem him as anything other than a politician....

...Don't worry guys, I'll never vote for him.

Will you ever vote for a politician or will you not bother to vote but then claim to stand on your principals?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

Who the hell would I vote for that would still allow me to be "Standing by my principles"?

I'm sure I've mentioned this a couple times in the past but I refuse to even vote for the Communist Party. Or the other Communist Party (M-L).

Think of it like this: Maybe I'm voting for anarchy.

I tell you what... It would have to be one highly interesting and compelling politician to beg my vote.

I'd probably have to know him personally, and be very aware of his intentions, or even involved, before I could consider voting for him. Or her.

I consider my vote extremely valuable, oddly, and so I respectfully refuse to just toss it away to any of the current degenerates I see on the ballots, or any I see for the foreseeable future.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
Who the hell would I vote for that would still allow me to be "Standing by my principles"?

I'm sure I've mentioned this a couple times in the past but I refuse to even vote for the Communist Party. Or the other Communist Party (M-L).

Think of it like this: Maybe I'm voting for anarchy.

I tell you what... It would have to be one highly interesting and compelling politician to beg my vote.

I'd probably have to know him personally, and be very aware of his intentions, or even involved, before I could consider voting for him. Or her.

I consider my vote extremely valuable, oddly, and so I respectfully refuse to just toss it away to any of the current degenerates I see on the ballots, or any I see for the foreseeable future.

Misers think gold is valuable too so they don't spend it. How does that benefit them or anyone else in the end, hmmmm? :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:39 pm

It doesn't, but neither does voting for terrible politicians, ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:41 pm

Mr_Canada Mr_Canada:
It doesn't, but neither does voting for terrible politicians, ;)

Well not voting to affect change is tantamount to sitting on the couch to lose weight.

Good luck, I say!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:47 pm

I don't really suggest that by not voting that I'm changing anything. Certainly not, for all the obvious reasons.

I think of it as saying that while everyone is told to takes pills to lose weight, maybe I'll run.

I feel there's more effective ways to enact change I want, namely by being a cheeky subversive with a big mouth. It'll always count more than a vote for the NDP ever will. My vote is a number with vague weight behind it, no one can ever know what it really means because it's just an X on a sheet of paper. My voice is a lot more complex.