Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:57 am

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin- ... -1.3044577

$1:
Blair announced yesterday that he wants to run for the Liberals in Scarborough Southwest, a Toronto seat now held by New Democrat Dan Harris.

Will backblastnet be back?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:06 pm

I see the Liberal spam-bots are hard at work poo-pooing "Dear Leader" and his non-meddling in ridings.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Dan will be back, as the riding will be decided in trial by Battlefield 4.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:33 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/justin-trudeau-meets-reporters-with-would-be-candidate-bill-blair-1.3044577

$1:
Blair announced yesterday that he wants to run for the Liberals in Scarborough Southwest, a Toronto seat now held by New Democrat Dan Harris.

Will backblastnet be back?

He'll pull the G20 card on top cop Blair, and it'll all be over but the crying.

Just imagine the fun of slavering, rabid dippers redoing that whole scandal all over again,
only this time with a real reason. :lol:

Can't wait..

[popcorn]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Bill Blair's the Chief who made his rep having the Toronto Police follow Rob Ford around, isn't he?

I figured he had his eye on a political position when he got out of the Police Chief biz.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:32 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Bill Blair's the Chief who made his rep having the Toronto Police follow Rob Ford around, isn't he?

I figured he had his eye on a political position when he got out of the Police Chief biz.

That hasn't played itself out,yet. Ford's little friend Lisi is in a heap of trouble and they are getting closer to liking him to murder. Maybe this new police chief, that Ford does not have by the balls, anymore, will push the investigation through, a bit further.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:55 pm

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:27 am

Good morning fellow CKA'ers!

SheppardsDog, we're you asking if I'd be back here on the CKA website or back in Parliament as in re-elected?

I think this post answers the first(I haven't posted much on here for quite a while, as I'm sure you all understand, there's not much time, but I do check the site regularly).

As for the second, I am certainly running for re-election. The good people of Scarborough Southwest get to decide who will be the MP on October 19th.

As someone recently said, Blair's entry into the race changes nothing and it changes everything.

The local Liberals haven't had their nomination meeting yet but I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Blair won it. Two people who have been campaigning for many months and even more than a year have dropped out. To date the 'open' nominations process has had a 100% success rate nominating the leader's favorites.

There will be lots to say and do over the coming months.

http://danharris2015.ndp.ca

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:46 am

Based on Trust-fund Trudeau's recent showing, there's going to be an actual fight.....it's not going to be a cake walk for the Liberals. The big question is, is which way will centrist voters go, slightly to the right or slightly to the left?