CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20999
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 pm
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Naturally, when you're looking for results and you find them and they happen to be favourable to your position, you stop looking. :lol:


So you claim that Trudeau bombed the debates. I post two polls indicating Trudeau was perceived as the best performance in the debate. And then you respond with another poll where he is ranked second?

You are hardly making your point.

Quote:
It was cherry picking. You should know all about that as that's what you do. Cherry pick a bunch of anti-Harper stuff.


OK, now you're just piling fail on top of fail. If I were, in fact, posting a bunch of anti-Harper stuff, you might have a point. In fact, I was responding to your false claim that Trudeau bombed in the debates--Harper had nothing to do with it.

I await my apology.


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 434
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:59 pm
 


PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Quote:
What exactly does grow the economic from the heart mean to U
It means you'll buy any sentimental claptrap
.


there goes that huge unoriginal self of yours . Read the words and blurp blurp you go and use them.

you seem to relish my choice of words.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14116
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:00 pm
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Zipperfish wrote:
Again, if you have other polls, feel free to post them. Those were the only two I could find.



Naturally, when you're looking for results and you find them and they happen to be favourable to your position, you stop looking. :lol:

http://ipolitics.ca/2015/08/14/the-ekos ... -deadlock/

They said Harper won. Took about 10 seconds to find that as the link came from the CBC page you posted above.

Image

CountRetard wrote:
Cherry pick is a little harsh and over used in this instance , or is it just desperate on your part to make an inane point?


It was cherry picking. You should know all about that as that's what you do. Cherry pick a bunch of anti-Harper stuff.

Ummm, if you look carefully at the graph, it clearly shows that Nobody won the debate. And I had no idea that Nobody was even running for PM. Is he an Independent?


Offline
Active Member
Active Member
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 434
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:01 pm
 


PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Of course it could also mean he's going to focus on Ontario and Quebec(the "heart" of the country so to speak) while ignoring the rest of the country because two thirds of the voting base lives in those two provinces.

Running For Office 101: Pander only to those who provide you the best chance of gaining/maintaining power.


tsk tsk and yet he is looking for 51 seats in sask.

Ok enough of this slumming with this nothing poster from nowhere's ville.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:02 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
OnTheIce wrote:
Naturally, when you're looking for results and you find them and they happen to be favourable to your position, you stop looking. :lol:


So you claim that Trudeau bombed the debates. I post two polls indicating Trudeau was perceived as the best performance in the debate. And then you respond with another poll where he is ranked second?

You are hardly making your point.


Sure I am, you just don't get it.

Let me slow it down and repeat it for you.

You disagreed with my point that Justin isn't a flake because two select polls indicated he won the debate.

As I mentioned, you could find polls that indicate that May won. Some say that Harper won. This is why I referred to you as "cherry picking" and showed a poll that Harper won to prove it.

Nobody bombed, nobody really "won".


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14116
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:04 pm
 


CountLothian wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Quote:
What exactly does grow the economic from the heart mean to U
It means you'll buy any sentimental claptrap
.


there goes that huge unoriginal self of yours . Read the words and blurp blurp you go and use them.

you seem to relish my choice of words.

Au contraire, retard extraordinaire. Despite my post being more than one sentence, the rest of which had nothing to do with you and your amazingly unwarranted ego, that's the one sentence you fixated on and commented on.
Looks like I'm living rent free in that big empty space 'twixt your ears.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:04 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
OK, now you're just piling fail on top of fail. If I were, in fact, posting a bunch of anti-Harper stuff, you might have a point. In fact, I was responding to your false claim that Trudeau bombed in the debates--Harper had nothing to do with it.

I await my apology.


I didn't quote you.

Learn how to read, Zip. Are you, "CountRetard"? :lol:

Now, I await my apology. :o


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20999
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:05 pm
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Sure I am, you just don't get it.

Let me slow it down and repeat it for you.

You disagreed with my point that Justin isn't a flake because two select polls indicated he won the debate.

As I mentioned, you could find polls that indicate that May won. Some say that Harper won. This is why I referred to you as "cherry picking" and showed a poll that Harper won to prove it.

Nobody bombed, nobody really "won".


Oh--so Justin bombed the debate and then he didn't bomb the debate. Interesting.

Back to teh Conservative website for some reindoctrination. You went a little off script that and got caught out!


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:06 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
OnTheIce wrote:
Sure I am, you just don't get it.

Let me slow it down and repeat it for you.

You disagreed with my point that Justin isn't a flake because two select polls indicated he won the debate.

As I mentioned, you could find polls that indicate that May won. Some say that Harper won. This is why I referred to you as "cherry picking" and showed a poll that Harper won to prove it.

Nobody bombed, nobody really "won".


Oh--so Justin bombed the debate and then he didn't bomb the debate. Interesting.

Back to teh Conservative website for some reindoctrination. You went a little off script that and got caught out!


Never did say he bombed the debate.

I made reference to his closing remarks.

You REALLY need to learn how to read posts a little further. Twice in this post you've glossed over two things made very clear to you.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 14116
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:08 pm
 


CountLothian wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Of course it could also mean he's going to focus on Ontario and Quebec(the "heart" of the country so to speak) while ignoring the rest of the country because two thirds of the voting base lives in those two provinces.

Running For Office 101: Pander only to those who provide you the best chance of gaining/maintaining power.


tsk tsk and yet he is looking for 51 seats in sask.

Ok enough of this slumming with this nothing poster from nowhere's ville.
Right, right. Because Justin would NEVER use political gamesmanship to gain power. He's just such a great, unassuming, altruistic dude.
Yeah, I'm gonna go with A) You'll buy any sentimental claptrap from Justin.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20999
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:10 pm
 


OnTheIce wrote:
Never did say he bombed the debate.

I made reference to his closing remarks.

You REALLY need to learn how to read posts a little further. Twice in this post you've glossed over two things made very clear to you.


Ah, the old OTL backtrack routine. We all know what you meant. If you meant to say that "Well I thought Trudeau held his own in the debates excpet for some meandering at the end" you would have said that.

We all know what you meant, nice try.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20999
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:11 pm
 


PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Right, right. Because Justin would NEVER use political gamesmanship to gain power. He's just such a great, unassuming, altruistic dude.
Yeah, I'm gonna go with A) You'll buy any sentimental claptrap from Justin.


Let me guess who youa re going to vote for? Let me see--really, really angry all the time? Likes to complain about the gummint? I'm guessing Harper. Right? :lol:

I have to say that the rate at which I am dispatching people today is pretty phenomenal even by my own Brobdingnagian standards.

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Profile
Posts: 10666
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:17 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
OnTheIce wrote:
Never did say he bombed the debate.

I made reference to his closing remarks.

You REALLY need to learn how to read posts a little further. Twice in this post you've glossed over two things made very clear to you.


Ah, the old OTL backtrack routine. We all know what you meant. If you meant to say that "Well I thought Trudeau held his own in the debates excpet for some meandering at the end" you would have said that.

We all know what you meant, nice try.


You have no idea what I "meant". Hell, you can't even read or spell properly, now you can tell what people mean even though they make SPECIFIC comments? :lol:

You enjoy putting words in my mouth and when I note that you have shitty reading skills, you claim I'm backtracking? Nice.

Funny how you glossed over your misquote of me, asking for an apology and didn't have the stones to offer one of your own. Typical.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11846
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:27 pm
 


Zipperfish wrote:
PublicAnimalNo9 wrote:
Right, right. Because Justin would NEVER use political gamesmanship to gain power. He's just such a great, unassuming, altruistic dude.
Yeah, I'm gonna go with A) You'll buy any sentimental claptrap from Justin.


Let me guess who youa re going to vote for? Let me see--really, really angry all the time? Likes to complain about the gummint? I'm guessing Harper. Right? :lol:

I have to say that the rate at which I am dispatching people today is pretty phenomenal even by my own Brobdingnagian standards.

Image


There are two letters to many in the medal graphic. :D


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 20999
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 2:08 pm
 


OnTheIce wrote:
You have no idea what I "meant". Hell, you can't even read or spell properly, now you can tell what people mean even though they make SPECIFIC comments? :lol:

You enjoy putting words in my mouth and when I note that you have shitty reading skills, you claim I'm backtracking? Nice.

Funny how you glossed over your misquote of me, asking for an apology and didn't have the stones to offer one of your own. Typical.


Not only do I know what you meant but so does everyone else here. Now apologize.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron
 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.