Green Party  8%  [ 6 ]
Green Party  4%  [ 3 ]
Green Party  88%  [ 68 ]
Total votes : 77

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 1:50 pm

Is that the Greens run by "Didn't get it done" Dion or the Greens run by May? .. or are they the same now?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:20 am

Canadian Action Party?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:21 am

WTF is the green party ?

Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:45 am

I was gonna vote Green, but I dont see it in any of the 3 choices R=EM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:05 am

CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
good grief. when will you people learn.

Liberals and conservatives both like to scream to the heavens that the world will come to an end if one or the other is elected to power.

Grow up and get a bigger picture of things. Both parties have GOOD ideas and BAD ideas. They get elected now and then because one party has some good ideas more so then the other guy and they appeal with the voters.

Thanks.

come on, you know as well as i do a lot of folks don't vote liberal because they like them. they vote cause the liberals fear monger on what the tories might do . racism,intolerance,warmongering,sexist bla bla bla.

on the other hand when is the last time you heard somebody said "im voting conservative cause i'm afraid of what the liberals are going to do".

nope, usually it's 'those liberal corrupt lying bastards, i'm not voting for them again"

what i can say is this, i think its a con minority again. canada just got rid of the quebec prime minister. all of a sudden in case you didnt notice quebec is not in every damn headline out there. After 25 years 2 years isn't enough. im enjoying the quebec holiday.

and no joe clark,turner,martin and kim campbell dont count nor did they ever.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:43 pm

Well well well I don,t think that we are going into an election this fall. But it seam to me that the liberal might gain some seat and that the CP would loose a few. We would end up with another minority gov. The NPD would probably crash and the Bloc would stay around 48 to 52 seat.